What's new

Memoirs of a (Pakistani) Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is concept of head covering- really detailed one in Surah Nisa...Can't remember the ayat and can't search at work- religious sites are blocked...

Huge discussions on this (hijab, abaya, burqa) on this forum.

Basically, you need to cover your head and bossom. Nothing about hair or eyes or hands or feet.

Nothing that a basic dupatta/pallu most desi girls use does not do just fine.

At least I have confirmed that you are either incapable of understanding or maybe too lazy to read- No point in sharing views with such a person! BYE

There is concept of head covering- really detailed one in Surah Nisa...Can't remember the ayat and can't search at work- religious sites are blocked...
Sure, totally believable. It's not there, shias and sunnis twist the meanings of the quran to make it look like it's there. And any opinioin otherwise they'd wanna burn us alive, the reason you dont see debates regarding that is we're a super minority

As for taqiyya I never found it anywhere except in Shia/Sunni debates with most ridiculous sources!

It is best for us to ignore the Shia sources, since we are Sunnis. Just refer to this verse from the Quran, that is enough. :)

Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah , and for them is a great punishment; (Quran: 16;106)

OK THAT IS IT! You did not read my POSTS! I have been talking to the wall! SERIOUSLY? I just said Islam ISLAM ISLAM not the backward cult (yes I used those words) which try to pass as Islam! But you are still stuck at that cult! BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT ISLAM IS - now THAT bit is not my fault but you not wanting to find out.
Excuse me, is it not apparent that making a religion as state ideology leads to such cult? Can you not understand that?

DO you not have ENOUGH examples in the WORLD?

At least I have confirmed that you are either incapable of understanding or maybe too lazy to read- No point in sharing views with such a person! BYE
A person who is on about Islam always should learn atleast to understand what is being said, religion messes things when made a state ideology cause any one can interpret incorrectly even the literate ones..

While you have been parroting about Islam Islam and Islam I have been talking about no religion in the matters of state, understand that concept, seems even after living in UK you cannot understand that thing.. Gosh!

Huge discussions on this (hijab, abaya, burqa) on this forum.

Basically, you need to cover your head and bossom. Nothing about hair or eyes or hands or feet.

Nothing that a basic dupatta/pallu most desi girls use does not do just fine.

It has to be opaque, not a display, covering everything except your face and hands and not tight

Go away man. Tu bahut dense aur slow hai. Majja nahin aa raha hai .....

You are dense & slow man. The word stud can be used as an insult as well. You do realize that "stud" means a pack of horses used for breeding? If that's what you meant, in that case the term is more applicable to yourself. :rofl:

However, if you used the word "stud" to refer to me as someone who is cool & popular with women, then I am not angry at all. :D

Sure, totally believable. It's not there, shias and sunnis twist the meanings of the quran to make it look like it's there. And any opinioin otherwise they'd wanna burn us alive, the reason you dont see debates regarding that is we're a super minority

What is not there? The Takkiyya concept?

You are dense & slow man. The word stud can be used as an insult as well. You do realize that "stud" means a pack of horses used for breeding? :rofl:

That's why I said you are slow and a tublight man.

Which part of "best bloodlines from Arabia" missed your burgeoning wit and repartee?

Nothing of the sort.

Maulanas will interpret the written Arabic word from 1350 years ago to make you lot wear sacks if they could.

Then I may be one to help you as I read the Quran with its English translation :)

And I studied Islam on my own not from school not with a gun on my head and surely not from a Mullah...

And we say maza nai araha...not majja

I am gujju. We say majja. Stress on the jj.

E.g.

Thodu carrom ramvanu, thodu juice pivanu,

Majja ni life!

Then I may be one to help you as I read the Quran with its English translation :)

And I studied Islam on my own not from school not with a gun on my head and surely not from a Mullah...

Search the forum please.

The discussion was detailed, in depth, all relevant ayats, surahs and Hadith were discussed.

Especially An-Nisa and Al-Ahzab in significant detail.

It has to be opaque, not a display, covering everything except your face and hands and not tight
That sounds an aweful lot like what a mulla would say. According to you that great person madr-e-millat would be burning in hell(sarcasm)?

That's why I said you are slow and a tublight man.

Which part of "best bloodlines from Arabia" missed your burgeoning wit and repartee?

What the hell is a "tublight"? LOL! I know that "tube light" refers to a person who doesn't understand a joke.

If you did not mean to insult me, then forget about it. I only got confused because the word "stud" can have a bad meaning as well.

As long as your usage of the word "stud" means that I am cool & popular with women, I shall not be reporting your posts. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom