What's new

Memoirs of a (Pakistani) Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no shared heritage between India and Pakistan.

If you are talking about 5000 thousand year old Hindu rule as your heritage, it is now Muslim rule and you don't have a heritage here - period.

I never asked for your comment I already know that. :lol: Let the Phoenix buddy answer my question. :angel:

Hauvva means like when child is not going to sleep, mother says sotto voce - So jaa nahin to Gabbar aa jayega!

Please do not ask me who or what is Gabbar now .....

No, actually, who is Gabbar.

Ye kiya bolta hai yaar

Phoenix ko guss kyun aaya post

My question, how Muhajirs of Pakistan fit in the definition of cherishing the past over Indus valley civilization on which Indians have no claim. I have noticed Muhajirs rarely commenting on the thread which talks about shared heritage between India and Pakistan, they ever take sides of other Pakistanis.

They don't need to cherish the Indus Valley Civilization if they don't want to. They are Pakistanis because they belong to a land with the same geographical boundaries as us, they speak our national language, their culture is similar to our own these days & so is their religion. Besides that, they carry the same passport as us, that should be more than enough for them to think of themselves as Pakistanis first. That is exactly how a nation state tends to be.

I never asked for your comment I already know that. :lol: Let the Phoenix buddy answer my question. :angel:

You didn't ask me not to comment as well. Please do write that I should not comment, the next time you wanna express your educated buwawa.

Does not deserve a reply.

Yes that is your belief, what about your minorities?

Islamic laws are also for the "minorities" or non-muslims...We have stricter laws for Muslims BECAUSE they know the laws and are bound to it by religion but the same laws are lenient on Minorities and non-muslims...Nope don't give me any Pakistani example...They do not follow the full Islamic laws we people want they fall 1 law which is called the feudal jahilat system where the rich get the power and the poor be he Hinud, Christian or Muslim suffer!

This is a whole new topic!

That is your personal belief that your god knows the pain and the appropriate punishment not the others.

Muslims pray to the GOD of the universe not to an Arab GOD but the universal GOD! The creator- and hence yes, I believe HE would know what he created! - same as an inventor

You and other Muslims but what about non-muslims

Answered

Has and are legislated by people who are living and their representatives not a god of one section..
- Again people have not lived or gone through each of turmoils in life and then there is corruption! Where people adjust laws to suit themselves...

Hauvva means like when child is not going to sleep, mother says sotto voce - So jaa nahin to Gabbar aa jayega!

Please do not ask me who or what is Gabbar now .....

Actually I don't know what "Gabbar" is either, & I don't care.

Phoenix ko guss kyun aaya post

What the hell are you saying man? I don't understand the crap you are saying at all. What the hell does your post even mean?

No, actually, who is Gabbar.

Ye kiya bolta hai yaar

Seriously ..... under muslim law, can this be classified as jahilya?

All time cult great man ..... Amjad Khan in Sholay (man I am old ..... I google image for gabbar singh and the first few hundred photos are some south Indian movie! :hitwall:)

500full.jpg

There is no shared heritage between India and Pakistan.

If you are talking about 5000 thousand year old Hindu rule as your heritage, it is now Muslim rule and you don't have a heritage here - period.

Are you racist? The Muhajir left his belongings while you stayed in your family wealth...They came to be accepted as they were not in India...what do you mean by what you stated? I am sorry if I didn't get what you were saying or misinterpreted it!

oooohhhhhh ..... I am afraid of women's lib, particularly here in pakistan :)

Boo! Now either discuss or quietly read ;)

They don't need to cherish the Indus Valley Civilization if they don't want to. They are Pakistanis because they belong to a land with the same geographical boundaries as us, they speak our national language, their culture is similar to our own these days & so is their religion. Besides that, they carry the same passport as us, that should be more than enough for them to think of themselves as Pakistanis first. That is exactly how a nation state tends to be.

Right but how they fit in your definition of Indus valley civilization vs Ganga Valley civilization. :angel:

I put the question directly to some Muhajir over shared heritage with Indians, some accepted the shared heritage other preferred to skip the question. :)

Seriously ..... under muslim law, can this be classified as jahilya?

All time cult great man ..... Amjad Khan in Sholay (man I am old ..... I google image for gabbar singh and the first few hundred photos are some south Indian movie! :hitwall:)

500full.jpg

Ok uncle g...We got your sholay promotion! :)

Ok uncle g...We got your sholay promotion! :)

I am not that old. I have PhD genetic engineers under me who still hit on me. Some of my daughter's mummies when I drop them to school too .....

I am not that old. I have PhD genetic engineers under me who still hit on me. Some of my daughter's mummies when I drop them to school too .....

Someone hitting on you or not doesn't defy your age ;)

Islamic laws are also for the "minorities" or non-muslims...We have stricter laws for Muslims BECAUSE they know the laws and are bound to it by religion but the same laws are lenient on Minorities and non-muslims...Nope don't give me any Pakistani example...They do not follow the full Islamic laws we people want they fall 1 law which is called the feudal jahilat system where the rich get the power and the poor be he Hinud, Christian or Muslim suffer!

This is a whole new topic!
No one of other religion will accept that they follow Islamic laws whether they be strict or not, the whole concept is incorrect.. Just because they are the minorities does not mean they follow what you preach (Since the laws are part of your religion)

Muslims pray to the GOD of the universe not to an Arab GOD but the universal GOD! The creator- and hence yes, I believe HE would know what he created! - same as an inventor
That is your belief and there is no issue.. again not everyone feels about Allah the same way as you do. Islam is not the only religion in this world.

Incorrectly.

Again people have not lived or gone through each of turmoils in life and then there is corruption! Where people adjust laws to suit themselves...
It is your belief that your god knows everything, it is for a hindu or christian minority just your belief not his belief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom