What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

I dont see any such chaos today in our country or on this planet, then why gods sons and daughters are still resting here today.
God should have called them back after completing their task.
Yes we need someone to control the system, and for that we should select humans according to their education and their intelligence only. being sons of god is no criteria to be the leader of the society.
im not a son of god, and i am pretty sure i can manage people better than many other sons and daughetrs of god.

offcourse it does.
As i dont want to be rled by the sons ad daughetrs of god, why should god made me d this ?
As far as I know everyone cries when he comes to the world. We are here without our will. God cannot impose on us obligations that we never agreed to. This is like I drag you and force you into my house without your consent while you are crying, then demand gratitude and payment from you for staying in my home and torture you if you fail to pay. This is not justice.

wrong analogy.
democracy gives us right to select our ruler. the ruler that majority decides get the power to rule us.
and we can remove that ruler whenever we want he is not performing.
again my question who gave god this right to make me ruled by his gods and daughters ? did he take my permission before making this rule ?

chalo we can discuss that, but we need a thread for it... i guess this wont be right place. can you please make a thread for it.... i would love to discuss it..... my topic of interst.

chalo we can discuss that, but we need a thread for it... i guess this wont be right place. can you please make a thread for it.... i would love to discuss it..... my topic of interst.

sure. no problem.

PPl .. plz cut these cr@p.. It's sad to see young and educated (and vodka swinging) people talking nonsense. Talk on the thread topic and those who have not posted their pics (actual) will be soon kicked out by the mods.. So get busy..

hehehe then Mods will be kicking themselves out first :P

Putting up some more of my pics as I promised earlier...

Jab daru ka nasha utrega... photu bhi utar jayegi :D

60416_149673121732338_100000689541379_283175_5250967_n.jpg

^^ This is for metro

n1192804141_30358786_7490.jpg

^^ This is for Divya

Jisne apni photu na daali... laanat hai uspe

More then half of the people on PDF are kids no wonder why so much trolling is done here.

Putting up some more of my pics as I promised earlier...

Jab daru ka nasha utrega... photu bhi utar jayegi :D

60416_149673121732338_100000689541379_283175_5250967_n.jpg

^^ This is for metro

n1192804141_30358786_7490.jpg

^^ This is for Divya

Jisne apni photu na daali... laanat hai uspe

maine shave karne ki dukan nahi kholi.......... :P

Thank God i posted my pic and later removed successfully :lol:

I qualify for both categories... posted and not posted :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom