What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

i'm not racist. i'm just saying *most* of the unattractive pakistanis tend to punjabis and mojhairs and they tend to look like indians (i know mojhairs were indians so naturally they will look like them).

you ugly racist. post you pics. :angry:

Damn you are racist and up yourself! Post your pic and lets see the mirror cracking material

:agree:

Imran bhai aap to 20 saal ke lagte ho:confused: Maine sacchi main soch liya tha ke aap 60 ke ho.

to main ne kab kaha main 100 saal ka hoon ab kon young hai yahan him se ziada

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Looks like Imran Khan last picture, he took in a DFS showroom lol

someone told me stay like humen because i always shake left right ahahahah

Kuch der pehle aapne hi to kaha tha ke aap 60 saal ke ho. I took it seriously:lol: kyunke aapke posts bhi kaafi matured lagte hain.:cheers:

chal koi baat nhi main to sughul laga raha tha. wesy mery ammi kehti hain main bhut pyar ahoon kisi ne bura kaha to main naraz ho jaoon ga hahahahhahahah

profilepic12776_1.gif

I know it's way too small.But i dont really know how to upload pictures on PDF so this was my profile picture.

People who think they are youngest;sorry for shattering your dreams.:cry::smokin:

sary young ho tum log jao homework kero nhi to kal teacher se dant pary geee

i wont joke but you just look like my c++ professor mr yakub sheikh he is one the most loved teacher in our school

yep main wesy khud bhi professor ban sakta tha per mera dil nhi kerta hahhaaahh

Back
Top Bottom