What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

Hmm..

Am I the only one who considers posting pictures of yourself on a DEFENCE forum as unwise?

My 2 cents.

If one can post pic in Orkut and Facebook, what's the harm if one posts here.. my two cents..

Many other examples abound as well. I would say take this with a pinch of salt. :D
i started this topic keeping in mind that majority members of thid forums are males and most of us are average looking guys so few chances that someone will care our pics or will bother to misuse it and again what is risk for guys posting pic here where majority are registered senior members.

most of the pakistani punjabis and mojhairs who posted their pics on here are so damn ugly . and most of the indians on here are ugly.

Are you going to post a picture of yours to back up your statement or wat?

most of the pakistani punjabis and mojhairs who posted their pics on here are so damn ugly . and all the indians on here are ugly.

Damn you are racist and up yourself! Post your pic and lets see the mirror cracking material

most of the pakistani punjabis and mojhairs who posted their pics on here are so damn ugly . and all the indians on here are ugly.

Allright you insecure prick, go ahead and post your awesome picture. Im sure even you mother would think twice before looking at the abomination you call your face. Are you omar by any chance? Because i recognize that same racist turd monkey attitude anywhere.

Are you going to post a picture of yours to back up your statement or wat?

Most of the guys who boost about their looks in internet turns out to be geeks masquerading as internet tough guy! :lol: I still am waiting for socom to post his picture! :D

Damn you are racist and up yourself! Post your pic and let see the mirror cracking material

i'm not racist. i'm just saying *most* of the unattractive pakistanis tend to punjabis and mojhairs and they tend to look like indians (i know mojhairs were indians so naturally they will look like them).

Most of the guys who boost about their looks in internet turns out to be geeks masquerading as internet tough guy! :lol: I still am waiting for socom to post his picture! :D
dont wait for others. Take step urself by doing it :p

i'm not racist. i'm just saying *most* of the unattractive pakistanis tend to punjabis and mojhairs and they tend to look like indians (i know mojhairs were indians so naturally they will look like them).

How old are you kid? I bet you are 10 year old.

Back
Top Bottom