What's new

Member of European Parliament backs India’s surgical strikes

By Ryszard Czarnecki, Vice President, European Parliament
FAir enough. So one can show the picture of before the targets were painted the so called launch pads and then aftermath of those launch pads ? cant they not ?

And what purpose would it serve?
Oh then we will know for sure they were really Hanuman who came and attacked us in stealth mode. It seems you have lost your touch with sanity. BJP has done tremendous job in keeping blokes like you ignorants . Good for us in the long run

Oh then we will know for sure they were really Hanuman who came and attacked us in stealth mode. It seems you have lost your touch with sanity. BJP has done tremendous job in keeping blokes like you ignorants . Good for us in the long run

We have nothing to prove to you. Read the 1st post again, then read the statements made by SAARC nations and Russia. Then go and read Nawaz Sharifs condemnation of Indian attack, just before he had to backtrack. Then read the verbal diarrhea by Hafiz Stayed, you will know, the people who are supposed to know have the proof.

We have nothing to prove to you. Read the 1st post again, then read the statements made by SAARC nations and Russia. Then go and read Nawaz Sharifs condemnation of Indian attack, just before he had to backtrack. Then read the verbal diarrhea by Hafiz Stayed, you will know, the people who are really concerned have the proof.
OH good, seriously. SAARC statement now? Next you will tell me t read bangladesh and Nepal statement, Is that what you're left with in your defense ? I wonder why US department declined to confirm it and Why India got so furious over non verification of this drama by UN

We have nothing to prove to you
Exactly. because it never occurred another hype created by BJP

OH good, seriously. SAARC statement now? Next you will tell me t read bangladesh and Nepal statement, Is that what you're left with in your defense ? I wonder why US department declined to confirm it and Why India got so furious over non verification of this drama by UN

Exactly. because it never occurred another hype created by BJP

The Indian DGMO claimed that he had called his Pakistani counterpart after the strikes, why can't your media directly ask him as to what exactly was shared. Would clear a lot of things. But wait, they are busy showing 5 year old morphed videos to show how they killed Indian soldiers.

The Indian DGMO claimed that he had called his Pakistani counterpart after the strikes, why can't your media directly ask him as to what exactly was shared. Would clear a lot of things. But wait, they are busy showing 5 year old morphed videos to show how they killed Indian soldiers.
But then again calling him for fake strikes doesnt matter. The ball is in your court

As I said, we don't have to prove shit to you. We believe our army, the world believes us and intact supporting the strike.
LOL. So you believe that your army is HAnuman ?
Considering how much Indian media bitches about small stuff, wonder what they would present such evidence of strike. I know how much they stooped during nepal rehab time after earthquake. So it is very unnatural for them to not make nay noise after such biggest event

LOL. So you believe that your army is HAnuman ?
Considering how much Indian media bitches about small stuff, wonder what they would present such evidence of strike. I know how much they stooped during nepal rehab time after earthquake. So it is very unnatural for them to not make nay noise after such biggest event
Since you have brought up Nepal, its actually a good idea, allow Indian news channel access into your side of Kashmir, and they will prove it.

And btw the proof is not with media, its with the govt/army. They will release it at a time as per their choosing, like they promised before the surgical strikes.

And btw the proof is not with media, its with the govt/army. They will release it at a time as per their choosing, like they promised before the surgical strikes.
Ok :-). But are you sure The Hanuman army would have not left any prints to follow the lead

Back
Top Bottom