What's new

Member of European Parliament backs India’s surgical strikes

He wrote a opinion piece

And if you look at his background you will realise his bias

The indians are desperate as a number of opposition politicians in india have started to call the strike fake

Indians are desperate right now with a lot of people not buying their "surgical strike" drama. They would accept anyone writing anything even remotely in favor of their supposed surgical strike

You are obsessed with Hanuman. Let it go.
Not me but the Minister who sen this little Hanuman's to the land of god, I wonder if few Hanuman went to the land of god why would they return ? o_O

Not me but the Minister who sen this little Hanuman's to the land of god, I wonder if few Hanuman went to the land of god why would they return ? o_O
He just said it once, you have repeated it 10 times. If you want to say something say it, don't be shy.

Lol Indian media strikes again. That's the only source they have...

Rubbish their is no EU support

If you look at the writers background he is a paid politician like Ted Poe the U.S senator or congressman.

He is a member of the forum for Balochistan which tells you which side of the bread is buttered

The world more or less has ignored both Uri attack and india's delusional surgical strike

World has not forgotten where they found OBL. After 9/11 they have no tolerance for any kind of terrorism. You can act hunky dory about it but Europe has been affected by terrorists as the rest of the world. It is not just India which is saying this but Europe and US share this sentiment and I quote this OP....

“We have witnessed the alarming growth of Pak-linked terror modules in Europe and other parts of the world. The close proximity between the Pak security establishment and extremist / terror groups has also given rise to a situation where organisations propagating Islamic militancy in Pakistan enjoy de-facto state patronage, including in their call to Pakistani youth to participate in the ‘global jihad,”

Yeah, he referred to a mythology. Just like story of Muhammad attaching kabba can be used as an analogy to support war.

Prophet Muhammad never attacked Kabah. learn before you speak
Narrated Abdullah: When the Prophet entered Mecca on the day of the Conquest, there were 360 idols around the Ka'bah. The Prophet started striking them with a stick he had in his hand and was saying, "Truth has come and Falsehood has Vanished.. (Qur'an 17:81)"

Whatever the truth, thats not my point. People love stories thus they use it as an analogy.

Whatever the truth, thats not my point. People love stories thus they use it as an analogy.
Oh yes he did Smashed those idols just like how prophet Abraham did. I thought you meant attack as in attack with full force and kill all surrounding people. But he didnt kill anyone there and all open clemency was given to everyone, regardless of their crimes

These are people that think the kaaba is a shiv structure. Don't bother.
:rofl::rofl:

FAir enough. So one can show the picture of before the targets were painted the so called launch pads and then aftermath of those launch pads ? cant they not ?
To be fair, European Parliament has supported the non Muslim nations in every conflict. At least since the Cold War ended. Just an observation...

To be fair, European Parliament has supported the non Muslim nations in every conflict. At least since the Cold War ended. Just an observation...
My friend @SarthakGanguly you absence was felt dearly when you were banned. You're the only guy who knows how to write high level sarcastic posts.

Just avoid touching sensitive topics.
Stay around my friend. Its really nice to use your humour. Always

My friend @SarthakGanguly you absence was felt dearly when you were banned. You're the only guy who knows how to write high level sarcastic posts.

Just avoid touching sensitive topics.
Stay around my friend. Its really nice to use your humour. Always
Hehe. Thanks.

No, but it is true. Except for France, the EU has remained very NATO-ish since the Cold War, especially when dealing with third world/mid east conflicts. That too without putting any significant number of men on the ground.

France remained an exception, but then after the Paris attacks, they have been trying to compensate for their absence. The France vs US jokes (stemming from the French refusal to fight US wars) were hilarious though. :D

Back
Top Bottom