What's new

Mehwish Hayat hints at joining politics to bring about ‘change’

Common guys, she is far better than Iffat Umar in plmn.

Iffat Umar vs Mashwish hayat.

The answer is obvious. 😂😂

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE stop being a tharki. She probably has a better character and education than Maryam Nawaz.

Last edited:
Lol..everyone has right but "she being an intellectual " is quite interesting remarks ..
I typed intelligent but my the app in my phone sometime auto replace the word or i press the wrong button

Well i like her

She has the right to participate in politics as a Pakistani citizen. Unfortunately, unlike India, few celebrities win elections in Pakistan, but she is an intellectual woman who I would like to see in parliament. If she had been in my constituency, I would have voted for her to be honest.
You would vote for her beauty or intelligence? Does she have legal or economic intelligence required for a senate member? No wonder Pakistan is in such a mess.

I typed intelligent but my the app in my phone sometime auto replace the word or i press the wrong button

Well i like her
Well if you like her ...then it's okay ..beauty need nothing else to convince otherwise ...

Salaam

I don't like her but this is not the way. Such name calling reflects badly on us more than the one's we hurl them at.
She endorsed the guy who called Punjabis heramandi ki pedawar so she shouldn't have any issues if I call her such

anything is better than handsome donkey.

She has the right to participate in politics as a Pakistani citizen. Unfortunately, unlike India, few celebrities win elections in Pakistan, but she is an intellectual woman who I would like to see in parliament. If she had been in my constituency, I would have voted for her to be honest.
"intellectual" Bro she spent less time in school or college than 90% of the people her age, the only talent she has is acting and nothing else. She ain't Seneca or Marcus Aurelius its time we stop portraying actors as god sent smart asses who got a 4.0 GPA while doing Masters from Harvard, the reality is that they are only good looking individuals with no brains who jump on any bandwagon they see as fit to improve their image.

Everybody has a right to become a politcian. The hint is in the word i.e. from the Greek: "polis" entailing everyone present in the city and not just the "aristoi" or elite of the city. It is not something you study to become but rather emerges from a desire to change ones surroundings especially in the case of individuals who enter politics without a family background in the profession.

There is no reason why she or anybody else for that matter should not have a sense of civic duty to improve our nation. Her vision of what is "better" will most likely not resonate with the masses and being a member of the elite class she probably will not gain a lot of sympathy from the poorer classes either but that is no reason why she should be ridiculed for wanting to enter politics. Politics is not and should not become the domain of a set group of individuals (dynastic families, clerics, technocrats). In that case you might as well elect a king as you are already living in an oligarchy.

when people like dr aamir liaquat and faisal vawda can hold important positions than why are we worried about her coming into politics

May be you guys haven’t watched her interviews

she is still better actor and more intelligent than most of our celebrities who comes to the tv and make senseless statements

Back
Top Bottom