What's new

Mehwish Hayat hints at joining politics to bring about ‘change’

I would vote her over any current politician. She has her wits, gave a shut up call to priyanka chopra and is an eloquent speaker.
running a government is far more complex than giving ditsy bone bags like prinyanka chopra a shut up call. it requires nerves of steel and the capability to deal with immense stress with grace & intelligence. she may have the intelligence, but I don't think she'll be able to handle the stress.

Isn't this supposed to be a defense forum? Why is the country's premium defense forum's site spammed with posts which have nothing to do with the defense? Moderators could be more assertive in giving direction and maintaining professionalism.

Last edited:
I wonder if she ever dared to say this before her facial surgeries.

Isn't this supposed to be a defense forum? Why is the country's premium defense forum's site spammed with posts with nothing to do with the defense or defense industry? Moderators could be more assertive in giving direction and maintaining professionalism.
because thread OP is on mission to divert Nawaz sharif meeting with afghan recently so he will keep creating irrelevant threads to divert the attention to control the damage what nawaz had done.

why the fcuk her why not some decent lower class person why not simple teacher or even taxi driver as long as he/she qualifies. after all 90 percent are lower class pakistanis struggling day to day.

This forum won't like the word I have for her but that word starts from K in Urdu. No she should not enter politics. Seriously don't need showbiz class in politics. Please stay away from it and in fact leave showbiz and do Taubah from your work.

Salaam

There's nothing wrong with wanting something. I want to have my own ftl capable starship to explore the cosmos.

Sure she may join but is she actually qualified for the job? Does she have any managerial experience even?

Last edited:
She has the right to participate in politics as a Pakistani citizen. Unfortunately, unlike India, few celebrities win elections in Pakistan, but she is an intellectual woman who I would like to see in parliament. If she had been in my constituency, I would have voted for her to be honest.

She has the right to participate in politics as a Pakistani citizen. Unfortunately, unlike India, few celebrities win elections in Pakistan, but she is an intellectual woman who I would like to see in parliament. If she had been in my constituency, I would have voted for her to be honest.
Lol..everyone has right but "she being an intellectual " is quite interesting remarks ..

If she is patriotic, puts Pakistan's interests first, looks the Americans and Europeans straight in the eyes, gives our enemies Hindustan and Afghanistan a middle finger and looks after our vital relationship with China I can only support here.

If she is just another sold out elite she can bugger off.
Isn't this supposed to be a defense forum? Why is the country's premium defense forum's site spammed with posts with nothing to do with the defense or defense industry? Moderators could be more assertive in giving direction and maintaining professionalism.

Lately this forum has been flooded with libturd nonsense. The libturds are a frustrated bunch. They have been unable to sell out Pakistan for many years now. Their Western supported NGOs are facing a hard time. They are desperate and are clutching on straws to make a comeback.

Back
Top Bottom