What's new

Mehreen Raja (PPP) saying MQM will release sex tape of Maryam Nawaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@somebozo of all the billion people in the world we have an alien idiot who cant read that P.Raja 'says' MQM will release not 'MQM' has this stance

time to retire bozo you mind is fracked up with biasness

And what is the difference if MQM has or not, but they are going to release.........its like if you fire a weapon and say that we didn't made this weapon so we are not guilty.................is that you are trying to say.....:toast_sign:

Last edited by a moderator:
In Imran Khan's case, it might just be there. But no one has the guts to release it due to public backlash they will receive.

I saw the clip of Imran's. It was a strip tease, not a sex clip. It was on stage and some young guy who looked like Imran was doing it, I mean it was so zoomed out, that you can't even be sure. Now the video was clearly a cellphone video and if it was during Imran's younger days then how did they get a cellphone, let a lone a cellphone with a camera into the strip club back in the 70s!

The point is that in Pakistan nothing is verified, just create sensationalism and let people make up stuff.

The best Party supporters of MQM like you are the reason why is this terrorist part MQM killing people and getting away with it it is the worst part in the whole world bloody mass murderers and master of street crimes
He is supporter of MQM but reality is that Dozens of MQM supporters and leaders are killed in attacks.They are also giving sacrifices to save Karachi but unfortunately Talibanization is expanding. Fire crackers are used in Karachi which were used in waziristan, Miran shah, kohat and peshawar against our military.

He is supporter of MQM but reality is that Dozens of MQM supporters and leaders are killed in attacks.They are also giving sacrifices to save Karachi but unfortunately Talibanization is expanding. Fire crackers are used in Karachi which were used in waziristan, Miran shah, kohat and peshawar against our military.

the fact is they have not gived sacrifices for pakistan they were also involved in these kind of activities but now mqm people cant do any thing because the murderers of imran farooque are captured by isi and isi has proofs against altaf hussain thus they are threatening mqm

I think sex tape topics should also be banned. There can't be any serious discussion held on these, they're mostly based on blatant lies for character assassination.

Does a reputable site like PDF want to be part of such political shenanigans?

Cannot defend one bad thing because the other was worse. Why is only one of the two bad an option for us? I would say both are worse and both deserve rejection.

I see..and human reproduce through mutation?

Morly croupt politicians shouldbe banned life time from politics in pakistan!

Yep, starting with the sell out leaders first. Someone illicit sexual affair in private life is much less damaging.

What a frustrated qaum. :pakistan:

offcourse..tending No.1 on google for it!

the fact is they have not gived sacrifices for pakistan they were also involved in these kind of activities but now mqm people cant do any thing because the murderers of imran farooque are captured by isi and isi has proofs against altaf hussain thus they are threatening mqm

MQM Sacrificies:

1. Bori band lash
2. Bhatta Weekly
3. Weapons in universities
4. World record in telephonic speeches
5. Live Mujra during speeches
6. And now..sex tapes

I think sex tape topics should also be banned. There can't be any serious discussion held on these, they're mostly based on blatant lies for character assassination.

Does a reputable site like PDF want to be part of such political shenanigans?

well said!

Maryam Nawaz is a human and if she had sex is this the 8th ajooba of the world?
And after all it is her personal affair!

what third class level MQM has come to! Shame on them and their supporters!

Yaar ek tujhe khiraaj-e-aqeedat aur teri post ko 'Thank' kerne walon ko bhi!!!

Abhi MQM ne kia kuch hai nahi, bas afwah uri hai aur aap ne laan taan shuru ker dia, excellent!

This is normal practice for politicians. Not a new thing.
Anyway, if any bad things happens, it should be release in public so that people will now the real face and avoid from illusion.

O yaar, seedha seedha bol na ke Maryam Nawaz ko ...... dekhna hai!

iski kya bheensoon ke baary main lagani hai ?

i will play her tape here in our deera
58203_509423762421892_68822419_n.jpg

Bhai aap to cha gayee ho :)

pmln is much better than ppp and mqm...bhutto was such a guy who broke your country with his cunning and so is altaf bhai dying to break it...they are also kino sorry to say that...has nawaz sharif ever gone to india?altaf bhai is a shameless fag.

so if this article is correct than why did Altaf Hussain postponed it, claiming that there are some "parts" of drone missing.... is he editing the "tape" or fabricating it.

on a series note: it will be political decision rather than personal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom