What's new

Meeting India's military challenge

what makes you think so
please google number of army personal in kashmir by india and then google total strength of pakistan army(active + reserve) then at last google total strength of indian army (active + reserve) you will get to know if pakistan can take indian part of kashmir or not
and please do not give the zaid hamid crap that one pakistani soldier equals 100 indian we all know both have same strength its complete numerical superiority which pak cannt get ever :cheers:
my point of view accept LOC as international border :cheers:

Yaar no way in hell we will settle for lc. All of Kashmir is ours.

Yaar no way in hell we will settle for lc. All of Kashmir is ours.

so take it if u can!:blah:

First of all Kashmire is only of kashmiries not yours or mine, then let's kashmiries decide what they want and as demonstrated in last 60 years they still are fighting against indian occupation. If some members didn't agry with me then why indian gov. didn't accept UN to undertake a clear and fair refrundum? let's them decide whether they want to go with india or pakistan......and my perception is that india didn't want to risk to loose the occupied kashmire as kashmiries will not choose india!:agree:

so take it if u can!:blah:

First of all Kashmire is only of kashmiries not yours or mine, then let's kashmiries decide what they want and as demonstrated in last 60 years they still are fighting against indian occupation. If some members didn't agry with me then why indian gov. didn't accept UN to undertake a clear and fair refrundum? let's them decide whether they want to go with india or pakistan......and my perception is that india didn't want to risk to loose the occupied kashmire as kashmiries will not choose india!:agree:

Kashmir is an integral part of India and no point in getting into senseless never ending debates.Trajectories of both countries will settle the issue.

Hmm now this is not expected:rofl:

You talk about referendum mentioned by UN. Okk Agreed there should be referendum.

But what about other clauses mentioned by UN??:what:

It says in order to have a referendum, Pakistan should remove its Armed Forces and India should maintain minimum forces required to keep law and order.

Have you withdrawn forces?? No.

So why referendum??

You cannot have everything u like. All conditions of UN should be followed not just Pro-Pakastani.

Return Occupied Kashmir and there will be referendum.

Thanks

You know nothing baby boy you can say whatever you want to say but remember one thing when a time comes you will see how bad indians A$$ will gonna be kicked by Pakistani Armed forces.:pakistan:

k ..kiddo stop ur wet dreams and wake up now..time for a:coffee:

Wow, just gone through the whole thread.

So much **** measuring on both sides.

But real knowledge as well, especially fatman and deltacamelately.

Kashmir is a huge problem for India.

Let us be clear, however, that the problem is an internal matter.

Islam would liberate india from the evils of caste-ism, but that is a different topic altogether.

Yes. sooner than later we will have the Pak Occupied Kashmir (P O K)..

INSHALLAH !!!!

Dream on buddy. People in Azad Kashmir even don't want to hear the name of your country. Let alone taking it back. :rofl::rofl:

So no need to say InshaAllah because Allah is not the supporter of oppressors.

:azn:

Dream on buddy. People in Azad Kashmir even don't want to hear the name of your country. Let alone taking it back. :rofl::rofl:

Seems otherwise ... sinners getting back what they gave to others .. InshAllah it will continue till the last sinner is gone ..

Seems otherwise ... sinners getting back what they gave to others .. InshAllah it will continue till the last sinner is gone ..

So it means that your country will get for what it has done in IOK. Stop saying stupid things dear I don't want to see another Indian with Banned Members tag with him

I have to agree that kashmir in India, is a national issue.

Kashmiris have to stop violent resistance against a legitimate govt, that allows them to practice the deen unhindered.

Immediate repeal of article 370.

Withdrawal of troops from kashmir to military positions, i.e. no troops in civilian areas and the city.

Who needs the ppl of Azad kashmir..they r not even Kashmiris anyway..rather pakistanis settled in P-O-K.
What we want is that land occupied by them.They r free to live as Indians or we will be happy to give them a one way ticket to Pakistan(since u guys tell that u care abt Kashmiris and not their lands there will be no objection from ur side i guess)

Back
Top Bottom