What's new

Meet the woman who killed over 100 ISIS men

ISIS getting killed by females, i wonder if that takes them to heaven .. Great work by the woman

we really dont have the audacity to make such claims about women in their country when in our own country women are subjected to hideous crimes.

Typical of someone who pokes his sock on something without understating - I don't think you get the context of my post. .

I was referring to his post :-
Meet the woman who killed over 100 ISIS men

Now just because stuff happens in our country does not prevent us from condemning immorality.

Last edited:
Hey guys that was too bad .

Respect soldiers regardless their nationality and gender.

We respect soldiers not terrorists....

Kurdish fighters are also terrorists? Haven't you heard of their activities in Turkey and Iraq? They were directly linked with Iran and used terrorist tactics against Saddam. I don't know much about Turkey, but I'm sure @Sinan or anyother Turk could explain this.

YPG is affiliated with PKK, and we define them as terrorist organization.

Some PKK members caught by our soldiers among wounded YPG members.

So as for us, they are terrorists who tries to kill Turkish citizens... as for the rest of all they can be rebels, freedom fighters, insurgents.... after all when US points a group and says "they are terrorist". Everyone accepts, but that's not with the case with us.

I doubt she killed 100 ISIS fighters. Who cares? She was there to fight. Whereas Iraqi army fled from ISIS. Looks like women are more brave then men in Middle East.:lol:

Did you see her fight ?

Last edited by a moderator:
She have AIDS ?
okrlkLbacjifi_small.jpg

Juba was being an idiot but I don't buy this news either namely because there have multiple reports like these coming out trying to drum up some kind of feminist message by highlighting and no doubt exaggerating the role women fighters are playing in this war. Like the emrati pilot lady, then the Kurdish women who supposedly fought for hours being taking her own life with her last bullet, and now to top it off we got this spartan killing 100 before finally going down. I mean it makes for good drama but come on. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom