What's new

Meet the woman who killed over 100 ISIS men

ISIS are very successful in the Kobani region actually, despite US airstrikes. And since when communist terrorist militias are considered soldiers ?
C'mon...your support for ISIS is becoming too obvious now. @WebMaster This forum is becoming a terrorists supporting bastion and no action still?

WTF @JUBA have some self control. o_O

I didn't think a Saudi would support ISIS your government is also against them. :what:
How did you establish that i'm supporting ISIS exactly? just because i'm against this obviously fake article and stating that ISIS were successful does not equal me supporting them.

C'mon...your support for ISIS is becoming too obvious now

Get a life and stop crying for the mods, even if i did support ISIS there's nothing you can do about it, it's called freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech? :lol:
Then what do you call gun totting suicide bombers? Freedom of action? :lol: :lol: ??

i can support whoever i want to support, just because uncle sam says ISIS are terrorists and throw in an overwhelming propaganda to go with it doesn't mean i should follow it like a sheep (you), ISIS has their own propaganda as well, where they try to debunk the allegations against them and they're doing a good job at it, but i'm not pro ISIS so i couldn't care less. i'm free to state my opinions in this forum and if you don't like it feel free to grab a gun, point it towards your head, and pull the trigger.

It's called being a dick, speaking in your language.This pretty much sums up your country's mentality towards women.

Steel pipe*
And in my country we don't rape our women every 24/7, unlike yours.

Last edited:
okrlkLbacjifi_small.jpg

Meet Rehana, a Kurdish female fighter who has allegedly killed over 100 members of Islamic State (ISIS) during the fight over the town of Kobani.

The fighter, known only as Rehana, was named in a tweet which has already been shared thousands of times since it was initially sent on 13 October.

Journalist Pawan Durani tweeted a photo of Rehana and encouraged others to share it as well. “Rehana has killed more than a hundred #ISIS terrorists in #Kobane,” the photo’s caption reads. “[Retweet] and make her famous for her bravery.”

Rumors are soaring that Rehana was possibly captured and killed by Islamic State militants, but the claim has yet to be confirmed.

No matter what, Rehana has become truly a hero in social media, and fans are making sure that her bravery should not go unnoticed. She’s just one of many female Kurdish fighters.

However, reports say that the news of Rehana's death and reports claiming she single-handedly killed over 100 ISIS jihadists cannot be independently verified.

Many Kurdish women are known for their bravery and fighting skills after various reported incidents where they showed great strength while attacking the militants belonging to the dreaded Islamic State organisation.
Meet the woman who killed over 100 ISIS men

Stupid propaganda from pkk kurds, this bitch is beheaded you can find it on facebook:-)

She is dead. Then has been Beheaded. Proven with photo evidence.

The one who beheaded this poor girl was smiling at the camera.

I have a steel pipe, thus the misfortune of these poor women.

If i had nothing to say i wouldn't be replying in this thread would i? :cheesy:

I bet the girl in your profile pic would love to taste my steel pipe. :)

Stupid propaganda from pkk kurds, this bitch is beheaded you can find it on facebook:-)

Hey guys that was too bad .

Respect soldiers regardless their nationality and gender.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom