What's new

Meet the woman who killed over 100 ISIS men

i can support whoever i want to support, just because uncle sam says ISIS are terrorists and throw in an overwhelming propaganda to go with it doesn't mean i should follow it like a sheep (you), ISIS has their own propaganda as well, where they try to debunk the allegations against them and they're doing a good job at it, but i'm not pro ISIS so i couldn't care less. i'm free to state my opinions in this forum and if you don't like it feel free to grab a gun, point it towards your head, and pull the trigger.
Tell that to your pakistani brethren aswell who came down heavily on ISIS. :lol:

May Allah be with her!!!!

I have a steel pipe, thus the misfortune of these poor women.

I bet the girl in your profile pic would love to taste my steel pipe. :)
isn't this pure violation of forum rules???.. if not.... I recommend him for TTA status!!
@WebMaster @Chak Bamu

I have a steel pipe, thus the misfortune of these poor women.

I bet the girl in your profile pic would love to taste my steel pipe. :)
isn't this pure violation of forum rules???.. if not.... I recommend him for TTA status!!
@WebMaster @Chak Bamu

So they can't kill women as it would mean they can't enter heaven, what about the hundreds of innocent people they butchered?

Kill all ISIS - KILL, KILL, KILL ISIS.

Honestly I highly doubt she killed a hundred, it's practically impossible in one battle. The worlds deadliest sniper Simo Hayha killed about 500 during the whole winter war (some sources say all his kills were over a period of 100 days)
killing more than 10 in one battle is usually a big enough deal.

Even then, her bravery for fighting is remarkable.

Kurdish fighters are also terrorists? Haven't you heard of their activities in Turkey and Iraq? They were directly linked with Iran and used terrorist tactics against Saddam. I don't know much about Turkey, but I'm sure @Sinan or anyother Turk could explain this.
C'mon...your support for ISIS is becoming too obvious now. @WebMaster This forum is becoming a terrorists supporting bastion and no action still?

Kurdish fighters are also terrorists? Haven't you heard of their activities in Turkey and Iraq? They were directly linked with Iran and used terrorist tactics against Saddam. I don't know much about Turkey, but I'm sure @Sinan or anyother Turk could explain this.

PKK and IS both are considered as terrorist organisation by civilized world.

Propaganda of these mountain apes again
Maybe this whore was raped by 100 man and she claims that she killed them

She is dead.

It is ironic that the same people who accuse us of having a "good terrorist" and "bad terrorist" ideology support groups with a long history of terrorism in the Middle East.

PKK is Zardosht and communist in ideology. Anti-Muslim, naturally. Currently fighting against Turkey, Arabs and Iranians. No wonder Indians supporting such anti-Muslim terrorist organisation.

Doesn't matter how many she killed. She fought where many professional armies fled. If she is dead then RIP soldier.

@WebMaster So its allowed to abuse Kurds? Their women, children and men are all being abused by Arabs and some Iranians in PDF for few days now. Why haven't you taken any action against such people?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom