What's new

Meet the first Muslim woman in space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Muslims has ability to turn everything into religion. I have never heard , first Christian in space, first Hindu in space, first Jew in space, first Buddhist in space etc. How can an human carry this religious things 24/7 hours on his mind?

There's a reason sir. Double standards of this world. On one hand they say Muslims women are opposed and on other when one makes extra ordinary effort to show the world we are not. People like you start raising another issue. Also, when an attack happens somewhere, no one says I see human attacking and everyone go crazy and blame Muslims for it.

Stop being hypocrites.

Peace :)

Congrats your the first to bring religion in this thread

he asked for the meaning of my signature, i told him. anyways, have deleted the post lest it lead to more nonsense. By the way, the quote was not religious. Its a song from a movie. And its about love.Of course, you can selectively look at it as religious. I do not.

And the first to bring in religion is when you say its a muslim astronaut. Guess who did that? The OP.

Stop claiming credit for Iran. What has Iran done for this lady? Iran or any other country should be ashamed that they could not provide space or help for ppl to succeed in their own country.

Here is her mission badge. She is proud of her Iranian heritage. She wore the neutral version of the Iranian flag

800px-Anousheh_Ansari_space_patch.jpg

While it's good for her.. I hope they ban religion and the crap that follows it in space or any other colonies.. Let this archaic rotten man-made fantasy extinguish in it's holy lands..

Since you claim to be a spacefaring nation why don't you take the lead and remove the Vedic writing below the emblem of India on your spacecraft

India-space-launch.jpg

Here is her mission badge. She is proud of her Iranian heritage. She wore the neutral version of the Iranian flag

800px-Anousheh_Ansari_space_patch.jpg

Since you claim to be a spacefaring nation why don't you take the lead and remove the Vedic writing below the emblem of India on your spacecraft?

India-space-launch.jpg

What vedic writing? It's an Indian motto and Indian emblem. Don't talk about things you have no idea about. For Rakesh Sharma, we refer to him as the first Indian in space, not the first Hindu.

What vedic writing? It's an Indian motto and Indian emblem. Don't talk about things you have no idea about. For Rakesh Sharma, we refer to him as the first Indian in space, not the first Hindu.

LOL now I have to teach you about your own religion

Forming an integral part of the emblem is the motto inscribed below the abacus in Devanagari script: Satyameva jayate सत्यमेव जयते (English: Truth Alone Triumphs). This is a quote from Mundaka Upanishad,the concluding part of the sacred Hindu Vedas.

There's a reason sir. Double standards of this world. On one hand they say Muslims women are opposed and on other when one makes extra ordinary effort to show the world we are not. People like you start raising another issue. Also, when an attack happens somewhere, no one says I see human attacking and everyone go crazy and blame Muslims for it.

Stop being hypocrites.

Peace :)

Other way around is also true .

As soon as world sees Islamist terrorist attacks Muslims start shouting from the top of their lungs "they are not muslims !! , This is not Islam" and as soon as a muslim succeeds "First muslim in space , first muslim in Antarctica, First muslim on everest , first muslim under sea ".

Stop being hypocrites .

Peace :) .

Forming an integral part of the emblem is the motto inscribed below the abacus in Devanagari script: Satyameva jayate सत्यमेव जयते (English: Truth Alone Triumphs). This is a quote from Mundaka Upanishad,the concluding part of the sacred Hindu Vedas.

Did you forget to copy this part from wikipedia?

"Upon independence of India, it was adopted as the national motto of India. It is inscribed in script at the base of the national emblem."

You know that thing "the Brain".. use it..

BTW, Satyameva Jayate means truth alone triumphs.. Not God is great and other stuff..

How does this motto talks about religion? Muslims have an uncanny and erringly strange habit of seeing everything from green tinted glasses of religion :D .

Did you forget to copy this part from wikipedia?
Upon independence of India, it was adopted as the national motto of India.[2] It is inscribed in script at the base of the national emblem.

You know that thing the Brain.. use it..

So is wikipedia wrong? Prove otherwise? Use your brain too please

Since you claim to be a spacefaring nation why don't you take the lead and remove the Vedic writing below the emblem of India on your spacecraft

That 'vedic writing' translates to 'Truth Alone Prevails'. It is part of the Indian Emblem.

How does this motto talks about religion?

The motto is from a religious text. Text revered by many devout hindus. Would it have been placed there if it were from the Quran ?

So according to your logic, if somebody says 'Love your neighbour as yourself" It is christian?

Or if somebody uses it in a presentation that presentation is theological? Grow up.

Maybe you should learn comprehension. Then join forums. No wonder the literacy rate dropped over there.

Maybe you should learn to debate before replying to me. You said that religion should be banned on all space missions yet your own spacecraft carry a religious inscriptions. When you launch ships in to the sea you sing Hindu chants at their launching ceremonies yet when a Muslim does so guys see RED. Why the double standards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom