What's new

"Meet Me and Reverse This. Or Else I Will Give You a Befitting Response": Ishaq Dar Showing Bharambazi to Moody's

Got an idea, maybe they should assign a Retd General on a Finance Minister post. Just like how they’re being assigned on public enterprises.

Their training commanding a battalion or on battlefield might come in handy.

*Sarcastic comment, but you get the gist.
Oh bhai Mr. Expert of all trades General Colonol Rear Admiral Air Marshall Professor Doctor Scholar Statesman Grand Vizier and soon to be Allama Molvi Mir Bajwa already has the economic portfolio under his purview. How can you forget his ingenious musings delivered through his spokesperson DJ Ice Pyaar, post IK's ouster, one which will remembered in annals of economic theory alongside Marx, Keyens and Smith, "Rupiah upper gaya aur stock exchange mustehkam hoi"....

Oh bhai Mr. Expert of all trades General Colonol Rear Admiral Air Marshall Professor Doctor Scholar Statesman Grand Vizier and soon to be Allama Molvi Mir Bajwa already has the economic portfolio under his purview. How can you forget his ingenious musings delivered through his spokesperson DJ Ice Pyaar, post IK's ouster, one which will remembered in annals of economic theory alongside Marx, Keyens and Smith, "Rupiah upper gaya aur stock exchange mustehkam hoi"....
Sorry bro my bad.

Our good old Generals are the jack of all trades.

:rofl:

I reviewed what Ishaq Dar did during tenure for Nawaz Sharif

He took money from IMF, during Nawaz Sharif's time, this money was just
enough to stabilize Pakistan only for 5 years

When he left, he returned the full amount back to IMF
The relation between Dar vs IMF was pristine and solid

Pakistan neither moved forward nor backward

However, the Trade imbalance pushed Pakistani Economy back, as it took Imran Khan 3 years to try to control trade imbalance and fight Covid

The scope of DARs knowledge and connection with IMF was only good to keep Pakistan in , don't laugh but in a "Neutral" position

He may get few IMF weavers,short term relief. May be not. Pakistan already paid millions of dollars penalty on his fudging and fabricating numbers. His bonds now rock bottom and interest is due.

Okay Dar, you can see also..

1665256376306.png

Like Bruh, the cunt Bajwa even talked about climate change while in the US. Use koi thappar mar k batae bosri k COAS hai tu.

Back
Top Bottom