What's new

"Meet Me and Reverse This. Or Else I Will Give You a Befitting Response": Ishaq Dar Showing Bharambazi to Moody's

The moody is run by professional analysts not by **** generals.

Professional analysts my ***! They are one of the most corrupt instituitions in the finance world. Ive worked in this field for 5 years, nobody gives a crap about these clown anymore.

Dar is a top rated harami.

The rating agency won’t give a F about him nor waste time on a money launderer.

Lets hope this laanti gets what he deserves.

Its not like moody's any better than Dar. They r both corrupt

PARTLY FACETIOUS: What’s common between Dar and Miftah?

Anjum Ibrahim

There is one thing in common between Dar and Ismail.” “Yes, holding the portfolio of finance but there the similarity ends – Dar held it four times, only once less than three months in Gilani’s cabinet - while Ismail kept Dar’s seat warm both times by succeeding preceding him respectively and…”

“And no one told him that is what he was hired to do, which accounts for Ismail crying his heart out now.”

“Ha ha ha, and Dar is reaping the benefits…so what’s new!”

“In defence of Dar I would like to note what I consider criminal negligence on the part of Ismail not to mention the floods in the Letter of Intent he signed off middle of August…”

“Agreed, the flood victims, all 33 million, as well as the rest of us non-elites paid a heavy price because of his failure to mention the floods which justified the International Monetary Fund’s harsh upfront tight monetary and fiscal policies before releasing the tranche early September…”

“OK two things first Dar briefed the Asian Development Bank’s team on the extent of flood damage but if I recall the ADB was involved with the World Bank in the initial flood assessment report, and second if you think Dar chose the timing of his appointment then I don’t agree – Dar came when the clock struck twelve…”

“I hear the ADB team synchronized Dar’s claims with their own report and there were serious discrepancies besides what do you mean when you say the clock striking twelve.”

“Don’t be facetious”

“The expression in Urdu, that the clock has struck twelve for someone, refers to someone’s mental state that is not at its peak to put it nicely.”

“Oh! Just a bit of background - in 1998 Dar took over in November after the US withdrew sanctions against India and Pakistan and took the country on an IMF programme, in 2013 he took the country on an IMF programme but now he is engaged in renegotiating the terms of the IMF programme and so the situation is slightly different…so let’s see what happens.”

“Hmmm anyway there is one element that the two men have in common. And that is their love of the camera. I was tired of two to three time daily Ismail dose on our television, and Dar is following suit.”

“You are wrong.”

“I am sorry I don’t agree – I saw him.”

“Ismail was not a one man show ever, Dar is a one man show though he likes backups that we the public pay for from our tax rupees…”

“His back up is Nawaz Sharif so shut up because there is no putting up.”

Copyright Business Recorder, 2022

I think Ishaq dar thinks that Moody is also a baighairat ghulam of sharif family like @muhammadhafeezmalik and @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
He thinks Moody is govt of the Pakistan department.

1665155341333.png

Professional analysts my ***! They are one of the most corrupt instituitions in the finance world. Ive worked in this field for 5 years, nobody gives a crap about these clown anymore.

Its not like moody's any better than Dar. They r both corrupt

You give importance according to your perception and understanding. Let's see if other rating agencies follow. But that won't change the ground reality of pakistan's economy.

@Maula Jatt

Personally go downtown to Moody's HQ with Kalashnikov and kill the analysts or what?

Ha ha of course not. But in future DD could give all new rating business of GOP and GOP PSEs such as PSO, HUBCO, WAPDA, PIA, Pak Telecom etc to other rating agencies rather than Moody's.

Regards

A nation that steals 30 percent of power. Govt institutions are taxed free and top govt employees enjoy massive perks and free electricity. Over 75 years corruption is now turned into K2 and, sorry can t be fixed. Our leadership elite is more concerned about personal gains than national interest. Pakistan needs massive economic reforms otherwise .....

I think Ishaq dar thinks that Moody is also a baighairat ghulam of sharif family like @muhammadhafeezmalik and @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
Someone tell this stupid, Moodys takes data from govt of Pakistan and loan agencies, IMF,World Bank etc ...

Got an idea, maybe they should assign a Retd General on a Finance Minister post. Just like how they’re being assigned on public enterprises.

Their training commanding a battalion or on battlefield might come in handy.

*Sarcastic comment, but you get the gist.

All indian and pak communications contain the words befitting reply in them. He didn't know what to say to Moody, so he simply opened up his commentary that he had prepared for India, then used ctrl-c and ctrl-v.

It’s amazing to see people who support the likes of Buzdar, Gandapur and Pervaiz Khatak are commenting on genius Dar 😂 Your standards are way to low to even say his name. In reality, you all wish to see him in PTI coz you don’t have any finance minister.

Back
Top Bottom