What's new

Meet Marcos

indian marcos training is quite tough. quite some time back india and US exchanged 2 soldiers each to undergo navval special forces training in respective training centres.

needless to say both indian guys topped (first and second) the US training course. next year again the soldiers were sent. this time they stood second and third. after that the exchange programme was discontinued.

i think indian marcos are as good as anyone in that field. only they dont have exposure and weaponry.

but indian commandos are highly under utilized....
what a waste of a talent..

well to support special anti terror operations which cannot be done by army.

but i think its a pure waste of their talent their skills and talent. marcos should not be used for anti insurgency ops.

Then............as bodyguards of our netas..like black-cats....

There's a huge desparity b/w the salaries of a SEAL (2 Lac Rs/month)and a MARCOS (28000 Rs/month).
Atleast GoI should pay these elite grps such as NSG, SPG a respectable salary.

MARCOS officers earn 68000Rs/month at the time of joining.

I feel the same but I guess we have no other option.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

They would be an overkill for those terrorists. :lol:

well we in india always go for quick short term solutions. ideal way wd be to create a specail unit from RR or CRPF to tackle special ops.

images

That poser on the right ruined it! :angry:

They operate near the lakes and all and are known for there swift action those gay terrorists call them magar for there swift and deadly action

those terrorists crossing into our country through any lakes should be forgetting their jijhaad mission once they see magars :D

those terrorists crossing into our country through any lakes should be forgetting their jijhaad mission once they see magars :D

They dont cross from the lakes now my brothers friend has done service in those areas now they prefer land but dont know about the latest development there as he is posted in sikim

Its wrong to compare a secret agent with a commando.

They have different duties.

What is the criteria for looking Indian ?

Many Haryanvis or the Punjabis or the Dogras do look like these.

Religion/Caste/Race is not a factor in our armed forces for the selection of a commando.

Yaara.. Tum ko kya ab sapne mein bhi Afghani nazar aate hain??

So, any guy with a beard looks Afghani! Maybe you can analyse somebody's DNA haplogroup just by looking at his picture. :lol:

Thanks for your reply guys- The bolded part was all i wanted to know-

Not to under-estimate them - they are the US Secret Service agents - though this guy looks like a looser next to the MARCOS. :lol:

No disrespect to MARCOS, but that 'loser' is a college grad and among the finest that US has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom