What's new

Meet Marcos

Lolz, if someone from their family gonna visit this thread, he will know that secret now.

First they will tell he is in Navy, if you ask again specifically about the job, will tell us Navy special forces

and I replied him, oh Marcos..!?,

he exclaimed " how do you know?

First they will tell he is in Navy, if you ask again specifically about the job, will tell us Navy special forces

and I replied him, oh Marcos..!?,

he exclaimed " how do you know?

I don't know about that. I would suspect the procedure is similar to US SF where only the member's closest family know (wife, kids maybe not parents) and as the live on a base there is not too much chance of exposure but the families are told to keep their mouths shut and go along with a pre designated cover story.

Naval_SSG.jpg

Dude these are SSGN the Pakistani naval special force. They arent Indian.

I think India should stop dreaming about having the capability of the US. It need to first take care of its poor and improve the malnutrition first before worrying about matching US on everything.

Yeah, we are poor and malnourished, but at least we got freedom and free thought.
With over 1 Trillion GDP, it's no crime to spend 40 billion $ on defence.
We have our priorities right, I bet you troll even in your dreams.

Actually pal, if you go back to Liquid's original post I think you will see he did make the distinction and acknowledge these were Pakistani SSG (N).

Must've missed it then my apologizes......

Marine_Commandos.jpg

372048680_07883081ee.jpg

51019245-indian-ships.jpg

In this handout photograph released by the Indian Navy, Indian Marine Commandos board a suspected pirate ship as its surrendering crew (left) hold their hands above their heads in the Gulf of Aden in December 2008. India is investigating the hijacking of several boats off the coast of Somalia amid news reports that eight vessels and 120 Indian sailors have been seized.

eng_arrgh_piraten_B_720997p.jpg

An Indonesian tugboat, a Turkish cargo ship, a Chinese fishing vessel and a yacht have been seized by pirates. In this handout photograph released by the Indian Navy, Indian Marine Commandos board a suspected pirate ship as its surrendering crew (L) hold their hands above their heads in the Gulf of Aden.

ImageLoader

ImageLoader

marinecommandos1pi.jpg

Many, but not all, Indians has the lowest self esteem of all nationalities here. That is why you see many articles about whether India can do surgical strikes like how US did. No other nations in this forum is comparing themselves to the US except India when OBL was taken out. That is a sure sign of low self esteem.

I guess, it is you who has low self esteem. You don't see other countries talking about surgical strikes coz they don't have anything to do with terrorists hiding in Pakistan. India has known designated terrorists hiding there and when we see US doing OBL operation, its natural for citizens of India to ask questions whether we have such a capability.

Many, but not all, Indians has the lowest self esteem of all nationalities here. That is why you see many articles about whether India can do surgical strikes like how US did. No other nations in this forum is comparing themselves to the US except India when OBL was taken out. That is a sure sign of low self esteem.
When Ur family is blown into pieces and the person responsible for that is hiding in Pakistan then we will know who has the lowest self esteem.....

Very well said,brother.
Well ignore him, I have been in this forum for quite sometime and I have not seen a single post that is relevant to the topic from this Guy.
Now lets get back to the topic....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom