What's new

medical treatment and indian visa insult for pakistanis (my personal story )

Because she requested Mr. Aziz, Mr Aziz did not even acknowledge her letter. She is a human and EAM of India Sir.
i hate that aziz guy he was doing the FO job as old age era . world is changed now and he was not fit to do that job .

When Mr. Aziz didnt even acknowledge her letters. She tried to get message through the Pakistani's applying for Visa. But Mr. Aziz retired but didnt respond to her requests even to comfort his own country men.

Now since Mr. Aziz is gone she doesnt demand a recommendation letter. The requests to Mr. Aziz is a stale matter now.

it was march this year when after neuro test doctors inform me your son need cochlear implant and its very expensive treatment for middle class guy like me .i was very upset meeting after meeting for get out of this situation . i have been informed that india is cheapest place to have this implant . but my clear cut answer was i will never go india for treat my son . never ever want to see my son being twittered by sushma suraaj and being showed by indian media as poor Pakistani kid we help him (even i pay them )
i have three options of implant of my son . one pay 70000-100000$ and make it anywhere in first world. option two pay 20000$ to 35000$ and make it in Pakistan and last pay 8000$ and make it in india . i prefer Pakistan take my all years end service benefits (pension ) and treat him in Pakistan . i will never beg india never ever to treat my son . these was my words even HR admins said they can arrange it in india its very cheap .but i refused . india may be cheap but its expensive for losing self respect and loosing country name . we better bag in Pakistan rather then ask help BJP current regime .they are showing like our country is very bad condition no hospitals in pakistan to treat poor paksitanis like north koreans lollz. they got money but show it as help what the hack is help its medical tourism not help .

thanks to pakistani doctors and three surgons did a great job and boy is playing now a days .
operation and transplant was done in Islamabad
View attachment 438814

View attachment 438815

Wishing good health to your son. may god bless him with good health.

When Mr. Aziz didnt even acknowledge her letters. She tried to get message through the Pakistani's applying for Visa. But Mr. Aziz retired but didnt respond to her requests even to comfort his own country men.

Now since Mr. Aziz is gone she doesnt demand a recommendation letter. The requests to Mr. Aziz is a stale matter now.
i think he better answer her with no or yes or whatever . look like he puts miss sushma in ignore list :rofl:

Yeah indeed actually perhaps Indian EAM wanted to see if he also puts his own countrymen in ignore list.
And yes he put his own countrymen in ignore list alongwith Indian EAM.
Anyways congrats to you and your kid and all the best for his future and may god bless the family.
i think he better answer her with no or yes or whatever . look like he puts miss sushma in ignore list :rofl:

Zindabad sir!! Respect salute! Masha Allah your son is cute! Allah sehat day!!

sir i can google and find thousands on links for these news . what if media guys come start filming taking pics and ask me abut the story in india what i will say to them ? medical tourism is good business for india its not charity . but the way Indian media and gov is doing it is not acceptable for me . if it was friendly i sure save some 10000$ and go india .its simple a patent is client and hospital is service provider which been paid. not dirty games.

There are lot of avenues for business from Pakistan than looking out for hundreds of your patient. We lose millions for not playing cricket with you and you are talking of few thousand dollars? Among all, I expected least that you will think on these lines.

Only a saint do good and expect nothing. She is no saint and if she expect goodwill in return, it doesn't dilute her effort to help people in need.

Imran, even you, on this thread, is doing a show off of your patriotism. Does that make your deed less effective?

There are lot of avenues for business from Pakistan than looking out for hundreds of your patient. We lose millions for not playing cricket with you and you are talking of few thousand dollars? Among all, I expected least that you will think on these lines.

Only a saint do good and expect nothing. She is no saint and if she expect goodwill in return, it doesn't dilute her effort to help people in need.

Imran, even you, on this thread, is doing a show off of your patriotism. Does that make your deed less effective?
TBH i find difficulty to answer you post sir

Medical care is provided by private hospitals but if one needs an urgent visa for treatment then they are asking for help not just from Indian embassy but also by tagging Indian foreign minister on a public platform like Twitter. Personally i prefer if Sushma sawraj limited her twitter interactions with Indians around the world who needs help and stop entertaining requests from people of other nationalities. They can happily contact Indian embassy with their self respect entact and follow the due process.
WHY humanity needs to request SHUSHMA in the first place? Because Indian hardliner government is playing politics even over sick kids and not allowing Pakistanis medical visas just to get some attention and point brownie points on Twitter. You guys are are stooping toooo low in your blackmail and hate

WHY humanity needs to request SHUSHMA in the first place? Because Indian hardliner government is playing politics even over sick kids and not allowing Pakistanis medical visas just to get some attention and point brownie points on Twitter. You guys are are stooping toooo low in your blackmail and hate
I don't disagree with you

But no one has a right to get treated in India or Pakistan if they're not Indian or Pakistani respectively. There should always be a process for this, and a long one in case of enemy countries

there and many other ways may you don't know sir. but what sushma suraaj and indian media is doing is shameful act even a sane guy like me who did not hate india and feel friendly with indians on internet and real life hate to go india why ? it was my whole service pension you know what its mean ? my life savings .

People who come for treatment to India is not for attending any fun thing rather compulsion...every one is not so lucky to have 20000. This guy who wrote post is simply bragging hos patriotism with his money...but what about others who sven do not have 20000???

Even Pakistan, its gov and people are so sensitive to come to India then another option ask Indian pvt hoapital comp to open hoapitals in Pakistan itself....

I don't disagree with you

But no one has a right to get treated in India or Pakistan if they're not Indian or Pakistani respectively. There should always be a process for this, and a long one in case of enemy countries
Every human should have the right to be treated in any country even if it is an enemy since medical profession is above any enmity besides these days it is a business and should be treated as such

Back
Top Bottom