What's new

medical treatment and indian visa insult for pakistanis (my personal story )

hanks to pakistani doctors and three surgons did a great job and boy is playing now a days .
operation and transplant was done in Islamabad

Good to hear about the speedy recovery of your son and the successful operation, your thoughts about going for the operation in Pakistan is praiseworthy.

Pakistan has some of the best doctors in just about any field, check their numbers in US, UK, Middle east and elsewhere, as for the high cost here, it is economy of scale than about lack of facilities.

And why this story was not picked by the media, because doctors and hospitals here don't run a cut throat competition to outsmart others and earn by showing disrespect to patients and the family...and you deliberately did not name the hospital and the doctor, I guess.

not visa sir visa is must but the way she grant visa . dgo bring letter from pakistani foreign minister before you got vsa wow just wow

so my son was sick and i was rounding in Pakistani foreign office and Indian embassy for months to get indian visa . if it was done by any country i oppose it . its just her drama to insult Pakistan . hundreds of thousands afghans got treatment in pakistan every year never see such restriction . medical tourism visas issue by Evey country daily thousands of times no issue or politics on it seen before .
I agree its a drama there was no need to restrict medical visas in first place but she is a politician you cannot expect anything better from them

I agree its a drama there was no need to restrict medical visas in first place but she is a politician you cannot expect anything better from them
getting a letter from foreign minister is not joke in s.asia lollzzzz a leter from even low rank official is painful yaar .he did not make single letter yet :sick: this project need some years to be done honestly

And why this story was not picked by the media, because doctors and hospitals here don't run a cut throat competition to outsmart others and earn by showing disrespect to patients and the family...and you deliberately did not name the hospital and the doctor, I guess.
It's because he's not an Indian in Pakistan.

Anyway, awesome to hear that he's now okay, @Imran Khan, and respect for your decision. If you can afford treatment in Pakistan, then it's best to stay here.

I have no issues with those who go to India who don't have money, but anyone who has money shouldn't be going to India, imo

It's because he's not an Indian in Pakistan.

Anyway, awesome to hear that he's now okay, @Imran Khan, and respect for your decision. If you can afford treatment in Pakistan, then it's best to stay here.

I have no issues with those who go to India who don't have money, but anyone who has money shouldn't be going to India, imo
the biggest thing for me was if i sale one of my assets and job was done anywhere .but god bless me and i did it in Pakistan without any big issue . thanks to my dear country

the biggest thing for me was if i sale one of my assets and job was done anywhere .but god bless me and i did it in Pakistan without any big issue . thanks to my dear country
Great to see.

Reason people go is because they can't afford treatment here, and treatment in Government hospitals is terrible.

One example of why, my sister is doing residency at AKU, after doing her House Job at AKU.

She wanted to go to Civil, but Civil didn't take her because she didn't have Pawwa.....

Anyway, as for Sushma Whatever, she's actually reduced the number of Pakistani medical visas while acting all nice

Great to see.

Reason people go is because they can't afford treatment here, and treatment in Government hospitals is terrible.

One example of why, my sister is doing residency at AKU, after doing her House Job at AKU.

She wanted to go to Civil, but Civil didn't take her because she didn't have Pawwa.....

Anyway, as for Sushma Whatever, she's actually reduced the number of Pakistani medical visas while acting all nice
she can keep her visa with her thanks but no thanks we are better here . she in fact losing costumers like this . we must have to spend 10-12K dollars if we went india .like this may be thousands of others not to prefer to go india .but its her country her rules .

it was march this year when after neuro test doctors inform me your son need cochlear implant and its very expensive treatment for middle class guy like me .i was very upset meeting after meeting for get out of this situation . i have been informed that india is cheapest place to have this implant . but my clear cut answer was i will never go india for treat my son . never ever want to see my son being twittered by sushma suraaj and being showed by indian media as poor Pakistani kid we help him (even i pay them )
i have three options of implant of my son . one pay 70000-100000$ and make it anywhere in first world. option two pay 20000$ to 35000$ and make it in Pakistan and last pay 8000$ and make it in india . i prefer Pakistan take my all years end service benefits (pension ) and treat him in Pakistan . i will never beg india never ever to treat my son . these was my words even HR admins said they can arrange it in india its very cheap .but i refused . india may be cheap but its expensive for losing self respect and loosing country name . we better bag in Pakistan rather then ask help BJP current regime .they are showing like our country is very bad condition no hospitals in pakistan to treat poor paksitanis like north koreans lollz. they got money but show it as help what the hack is help its medical tourism not help .

thanks to pakistani doctors and three surgons did a great job and boy is playing now a days .
operation and transplant was done in Islamabad
View attachment 438814

View attachment 438815

Mashallah Cute boy. God bless your son. And good choice sir.

i ma not worry sir i was worry when it was not done now we are happy and life goes on .pesy phir kama leen gay

Haan bas pene thori kam kardo. :P

there and many other ways may you don't know sir. but what sushma suraaj and indian media is doing is shameful act even a sane guy like me who did not hate india and feel friendly with indians on internet and real life hate to go india why ? it was my whole service pension you know what its mean ? my life savings .
it is indeed shameful to play politics over this issue.. I think you did the right thing, I would not go to India and face this humiliation if I was a pakistani(unless I cant afford the treatment, and see somebody suffer).

getting a letter from foreign minister is not joke in s.asia lollzzzz a leter from even low rank official is painful yaar .he did not make single letter yet :sick: this project need some years to be done honestly
Sir, If Sushma S. can respond to a tweet why can't Foreign Office of your country send a tweet in a support of the application. According to media sources, few ministries are being run on WhatsApp from London.:-)
Your Foreign minister/office can send a tweet for every application. How hard it would be to copy paste 140 character message for each application. Itna toh banta hai, salary b toh aap he ke tax ke paise se lehte hain..

Back
Top Bottom