What's new

Media is wrong on Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang, China

It's pretty sad that China recognizes fake and hypocritical American/Kurdish news when they target Turkey, yet Turkish like you take American/Uighr fake news like Gospel. To date, there has been 0 evidence that Uighur were somehow murdered, and guess what, there many, YES, many foreigners visiting Xinjiang as we speak. I'm not saying Chinese de-radicalization camp is the best approach, but please refrain using unsubstantiated fake source, and better yet, propose what better approach than US bombing Muslims in the middle east or Turkey bombing the heck out of Kurdish people.

And you seriously believe China is communism? China is one party state practicing capitalism just like Singapore. People watch American Hollywood movies in theaters, watch American sitcom in their living room and American presidential election is broadcasted in China, live, every 4 years, you seriously believe those fake western news? "turning everone into machines without a heart and soul and making them follow every orders of leaders and worship them.", like I said, you are too brainwashed by fake news media. With over 100M Chinese travelling outside China as tourist just last year, you seriously believe what you just said?

Oppression will not last forever. They deserve to have freedom of speech and religion like all human beings, not torture and brainwashing. Very similar conditions to the Israeli occupation and apartheid in Palestine.

When people are corrupted with greed and craving for power, you get a government that is amplifying the wrost of humanity within itself and turning that energy against its people, and we get a country where been breeding people with high amount toxicity and shrinking brains who are driven by fear and willing to be blinded enough to pretend bad things are reasonable and with a dystopian society and the big brother like in 1984 watching you and brainwashing people and taking out the voices who had different opinions you get human rights problem like this.

Iconic Photo of Shortage-Ridden Venezuelan Supermarket Taken in New York

"A report by the Spanish website FCINCO has revealed that a photo widely circulated by international media as a depiction of chronic shortages in Venezuela was actually taken in New York in 2011.

The now iconic photograph, which shows a woman in a supermarket gazing at empty shelves, was reposted by news outlets hundreds of times over the last three years as evidence of Venezuela’s economic crisis.
However, a closer examination of the photo demonstrates that it was taken by Reuters photographer Allison Joyce in a New York supermarket on the eve of Hurricane Irene with the caption, “A shopper passes by empty shelves while looking for bottled water at a Stop and Shop at Rockaway Beach in New York, August 26, 2011.

In the original high-resolution version, the English signs and labels are clearly discernable, including a large poster in the background that reads, “Save 10 cents, 20 cents, 30 cents, or more per gallon.”
Nonetheless, in the course of its massive dissemination, the photo was adulterated to a point that the background signs are pixelated and consequently illegible."

14600624444589.jpg

https://venezuelanalysis.com/news/1...f73-fQY69OFUWG5vUhkTe3BBcqKHMenwp4SCMYzNV_isM

There are NO Muslims in the re-education camps. Absolutely ZERO.

There are only Islamists in the re-education camps. Muslims are peaceful. Islamists are not. Islamists must be re-educated or eliminated altogether -- depending on how merciful we feel.

Some people in this thread are not Muslims but Islamists, I reckon.

There are NO Muslims in the re-education camps. Absolutely ZERO.

There are only Islamists in the re-education camps. Muslims are peaceful. Islamists are not. Islamists must be re-educated or eliminated altogether -- depending on how merciful we feel.

Some people in this thread are not Muslims but Islamists, I reckon.

Look at the broader definition of ethnic cleansing, and there may be some argument for this here. It is not simply a matter of killing or mass relocation; but there could be the extinction of culture and language. When a people are forced to accept a foreign presence, and adopt a foreign language and political governance, and denial of their own identity and language, religion, customs, then we have an example of bloodless genocide.

Look at the broader definition of ethnic cleansing, and there may be some argument for this here. It is not simply a matter of killing or mass relocation; but there could be the extinction of culture and language. When a people are forced to accept a foreign presence, and adopt a foreign language and political governance, and denial of their own identity and language, religion, customs, then we have an example of bloodless genocide.
We kill people who deserve to die. Islamists deserve to die together with their sympathizers. You sound like an Islamist sympathizer. Are you?

We kill people who deserve to die. Islamists deserve to die together with their sympathizers. You sound like an Islamist sympathizer. Are you?
What Islamist mean for you.... if it's being Muslim then yes we all are Islamist sympathizer...
Or are you using this word without knowing it??? and that is even worse...

it's like asking you if you are CPPist sympathizer...

What Islamist mean for you.... if it's being Muslim then yes we all are Islamist sympathizer...
Or are you using this word without knowing it??? and that is even worse...
Muslims are peaceful, correct? I believe Islam is a religion of peace. Then Islamists are not Muslims because Islamists are not peaceful.

Definition of Islamist: an advocate or supporter of Islamic militancy or fundamentalism.

My question to you is: are you a Muslim or an Islamist? You sound like an Islamist.

The Uyghurs are one of the groups whom are being used for live organs, removed without anesthesia for transplants for foreigners. They get typed and all factors determined ahead of time for when the demand is made. Some are left to live at home until they are needed and other are in prisons waiting for the call. It is so ugly. Beyond anything your mind wants to accept.

Muslims are peaceful, correct? I believe Islam is a religion of peace. Then Islamists are not Muslims because Islamists are not peaceful.

Definition of Islamist: an advocate or supporter of Islamic militancy or fundamentalism.

My question to you is: are you a Muslim or an Islamist? You sound like an Islamist.
and you sound a bit retarded...

Islamist is a western def to an oriental phenomenon...There is no Islamist or Muslim... We all are Muslims... but the difference is btw Muslims and Khawarji... but hey...what can i except of you...
Reusing Western def... what a good chinese you are... I though China was far from the western influence...

The Uyghurs are one of the groups whom are being used for live organs, removed without anesthesia for transplants for foreigners. They get typed and all factors determined ahead of time for when the demand is made. Some are left to live at home until they are needed and other are in prisons waiting for the call. It is so ugly. Beyond anything your mind wants to accept.
LOL is that what the Islamists tell you? I can see you sympathize with Islamists ;)

and you sound a bit retarded...

Islamist is a western def to an oriental phenomenon...There is no Islamist or Muslim... We all are Muslims... but the difference is btw Muslims and Khawarji... but hey...what can i except of you...
Reusing Western def... what a good chinese you are... I though China was far from the western influence...
LOL you Islamists try to conceal yourself under the cover of innocent peaceful Muslims just like a terrorist using women and children to hide. Yeah I see what you're doing ;)

LOL is that what the Islamists tell you? I can see you sympathize with Islamists ;)

LOL you Islamists try to conceal yourself under the cover of innocent peaceful Muslims just like a terrorist using women and children to hide. Yeah I see what you're doing ;)

Better check those eyes of yours... and that brain...
You are making a foul of yourself and your countryman and you don't even know it...

Sometimes...I wish school check the kids like you before hand... instead of wasting taxpayers money...

Better check those eyes of yours... and that brain...
You are making a foul of yourself and your countryman and you don't even know it...

Sometimes...I wish school check the kids like you before hand... instead of wasting taxpayers money...
We know what you doing. Sympathizing with Islamists and covering for them because of "Ummah Brotherhood". Then the Islamists sympathize with armed terrorists and cover for them because of "Ummah Brotherhood". You think CCP is stupid and don't know how to handle a rebellious Islamist ethnic group because the government is atheist. Well, think again. If you were a Uighur, with your Islamist sympathizer leanings you are looking at a re-education camp and not coming out until you can recite the Quotations of Mao Zedong from beginning to end in Mandarin :)

We know what you doing. Sympathizing with Islamists and covering for them because of "Ummah Brotherhood". Then the Islamists sympathize with armed terrorists and cover for them because of "Ummah Brotherhood". You think CCP is stupid and don't know how to handle a rebellious Islamist ethnic group because the government is atheist. Well, think again. If you were a Uighur, with your Islamist sympathizer leanings you are looking at a re-education camp and not coming out until you can recite the Quotations of Mao Zedong from beginning to end in Mandarin :)

You know that repeating it doesn't make it true?
Or is that too hard to register ?

One thing is sure.. is that if any CCP worker get to read you... you know who's gonna end up in "re-education camp".
One thing I admire from CCP... they always try to remove the shame... including their own...

You know that repeating it doesn't make it true?
Or is that too hard to register ?

One thing is sure.. is that if any CCP worker get to read you... you know who's gonna end up in "re-education camp".
One thing I admire from CCP... they always try to remove the shame... including their own...
Go back to agitating for Sharia law in France please :lol:

Back
Top Bottom