What's new

Indian Travelling to Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region (SHOCKING EXPERIENCE). Who can translate?

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Indian Travelling to Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region (SHOCKING EXPERIENCE)​

This video doesn't have English subtitles, Can anyone tell me what he said?

Many Indians pour into China, those videos are both uploaded from today and they both came to China for the first time

Xinjiang Local Women Suddenly Surprised Me With ? 🇨🇳

Last edited:

Visiting Uyghur Mosque in Xinjiang Autonomous Region of China 🇨🇳

Comment section

微信图片_20230705114358.png

微信图片_20230705114524.png

微信图片_20230705115006.png

微信图片_20230705115409.png

微信图片_20230705115627.png

More and more people around the world now see through western lies about Xinjiang. Too much lie seems to have backfired on them.

Another Indian's vlog from today, he is visiting Urumqi, the capital city of Xinjiang in Northern Xinjiang, The OP guys is visiting Kashgar, the 3rd biggest city in southern Xinjiang

Indian guy in Urumqi

I hope these Indians go back and teach fellow Pajeets about how to coexist and live peacefully in a diverse society with multiple religions and viewpoints. Dindus cannot tolerate anyone who veers out of the strict Brahminical hierarchy.

Says a lungideshi raqibool with no ethnic diversity and dwindling religious "diversity" back home.

More and more people around the world now see through western lies about Xinjiang. Too much lie seems to have backfired on them.

The negative view on China is still high.

What most people know about China is poor and backward country, where Chinese people are treated inhumanly by the evil government, and at the same time Chinese people are bunch of barbaric, rude, and cultureless people.

Despite everyone is posting the real news about China, it's still not enough.

Last edited:
Chinese people are bunch of barbaric, rude, and cultureless people.
Western media claims that China sends Han males in Xinjiang to sleep with Uyghur women, demolishes mosques and Muslim graves, takes away Uyghur children from their parents, kills Uyghurs for their organs, forces Uyghurs into slave laborers... I wonder what they are not able to imagine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom