What's new

Media Analysts Opens up and burst out on Altaf Hussain

But many people are pridicting that Altaf Hussain Bhai has to leave London, so it might be possible that he will move to Karachi but many suggest to Canada. But tell me what do you think???

No way he's coming to Canada. Canada has already declared MQM as a terrorist organization, as soon as he steps into Canada, he'll be arrested and charged with terrorism.

Wouldn't be surprised if they move to India. MQM tends to have a lot of support over there, why? I have no idea.

its because MQM is not in the government after ten years, media always sides with the government

Its because its the first time Tafu gunda has been caught red handed . Inside news is Police recovered from his house currency of different countries amounting to 180 million dollars that makes 18 billion Pak rupees besides a large cache of expensive diamond and gold jewellery ..
It would be very difficult for Tafu to explain where from all that came given the fact that he belonged to a poor family and always maintained his party never participated in extortion , drugs and land mafia in karachi .

His two houses in London worth millions of pounds so this is the first time MQM and Tafu are so naked in media and I feel whatever media is doing its still very less , had it been some other party's head they all would have gone crazy its the MQM and its bullet and bori politics which have kept it low till now but I am sure as time passes more people will stand up againts Tafu bhata khor .

Its because its the first time Tafu gunda has been caught red handed . Inside news is Police recovered from his house currency of different countries amounting to 180 million dollars that makes 18 billion Pak rupees besides a large cache of expensive diamond and gold jewellery ..
It would be very difficult for Tafu to explain where from all that came given the fact that he belonged to a poor family and always maintained his party never participated in extortion , drugs and land mafia in karachi .

His two houses in London worth millions of pounds so this is the first time MQM and Tafu are so naked in media and I feel whatever media is doing its still very less , had it been some other party's head they all would have gone crazy its the MQM and its bullet and bori politics which have kept it low till now but I am sure as time passes more people will stand up againts Tafu bhata khor .

4 million dollar is the dust of ganja's hand he wears 4 million on his hand

i demand the accountability of every other party, do you support my move?

why clean only MQM, lets clean entire pakistan

Well SA can be a possible destination for Tafu as MQM maintains a holiday base there and many of MQM's noted target killers were sent there after being spotted and they keep coming in and out of Pak .

But things are more complicated last year Tafu also tried to escaped from London but was caught enroute , the real problem is both M16 and Tafu were hand in hand in a plan to cut Karachi and the whole coastline till gwadar from Pakistan by creating ethnic and sect violence in both khi and balochistan but establishment was wise enough to keep MQM biting the bone by keeping her in Govt . MQM and M16 thought its even good as they can become more strong and Govt was just buying time till a point when the nut would be the most easy to crack and that chance was provided by Tafu by openly telling world during PTI dharna that if he asks his gangsters they will go and cut people with swords showing the whole world reality of its democratic party and its values resulting in an astounding 90000 thousands calls from across the globe to London police out of which 35000 were from UK only putting M16 and London police in a difficult situation . Everybody knew he killed his man last year in UK and everybody knew the money and jewels he had but they acted now to arrest him just to strike a new deal with him and more importantly to not let him run to SA as he holds many secrets of M16.So either he acts on their new script or he spent rest of his life in prison but I guess he will opt for former one but the way MQM and Tafu was exposed on may 11 and later through all these money busts and Imran farooq murder case I guess its gonna be real hard now for M 16 to use Tafu as their main agent . There is a possibility they may ground him and give MQM a new face but whatever they do MQM is gone now .

As far MQM moving out of Pak is concerned well its impossible as they are nothing without karachi and they will be rooted out soon Inshallah but it is possible some of their leaders may run abroad .

4 million dollar is the dust of ganja's hand he wears 4 million on his hand

i demand the accountability of every other party, do you support my move?

why clean only MQM, lets clean entire pakistan

I dint say 4 million I said 180 million dollars and that was just in his house how much he has in reality its anybody's guess .

Yeah I support your move to cleanse every party but where from to start .

There is no other party who maintains such a force of thousands of armed men and actively participates in extortion and all other major crimes and believes in gun culture .

Its like there are four thieves in a prison one is also a killer while others are only thieves which one should be punished first and most severely .. I guess you know which one and thats the case with MQM its such a cancer that its destroyed our most beautiful city once called city of lights if you meet old residents of karachi they weep with tears when they see and hear dozens getting killed everyday so Please stop mixing MQM with PPP or PMLn or PTI .

MQM is a terrorist organization and thats that .

I dint say 4 million I said 180 million dollars and that was just in his house how much he has in reality its anybody's guess .

Yeah I support your move to cleanse every party but where from to start .

There is no other party who maintains such a force of thousands of armed men and actively participates in extortion and all other major crimes and believes in gun culture .

Its like there are four thieves in a prison one is also a killer while others are only thieves which one should be punished first and most severely .. I guess you know which one and thats the case with MQM its such a cancer that its destroyed our most beautiful city once called city of lights if you meet old residents of karachi they weep with tears when they see and hear dozens getting killed everyday so Please stop mixing MQM with PPP or PMLn or PTI .

MQM is a terrorist organization and thats that .

you have no IQ to comprehend what i wrote?

please spare me your biased bullshitt

so if one is a killer and a thief, others are big time notorious robbers and killers, so the killer and a thief will only get prosecuted

and where did you pull that 180 million stats from? the investigation is undergoing and MQM may not be guilty in this case but you have immediately MQM for all the ills and you dont bother about a notorious robber who is our PM holding all the ministries and wears 4 million dollar watch while rest of country is in **** poor condition

if you had no bias, you had replied me, yes every criminal should be punished of his crimes, you since you are a biased guy you replied in a biased way

sorry but you are exposed, dont even bother replying me again

you have no IQ to comprehend what i wrote?

please spare me your biased bullshitt

so if one is a killer and a thief, others are big time notorious robbers and killers, so the killer and a thief will only get prosecuted

and where did you pull that 180 million stats from? the investigation is undergoing and MQM may not be guilty in this case but you have immediately MQM for all the ills and you dont bother about a notorious robber who is our PM holding all the ministries and wears 4 million dollar watch while rest of country is in **** poor condition

if you had no bias, you had replied me, yes every criminal should be punished of his crimes, you since you are a biased guy you replied in a biased way

sorry but you are exposed, dont even bother replying me again
Didnt you see "Yeah I support your move to cleanse every party but where from to start ."

No way he's coming to Canada. Canada has already declared MQM as a terrorist organization, as soon as he steps into Canada, he'll be arrested and charged with terrorism.

Wouldn't be surprised if they move to India. MQM tends to have a lot of support over there, why? I have no idea.

So is there any clear indication that MQM is completely moving to South Africa or INDIA or else where...

So is there any clear indication that MQM is completely moving to South Africa or INDIA or else where...

Not much, but with even the British police going after them now, it's not unreasonable to assume that they're at least planning on move to another country.

But you see that! There are Urdu speaking who are looking to move... I think INDIA likes invit anyone.

the politicians and all MNAs and MPAs should be stopped from doing and sort of business and earning from other sources following the footsyeps of Khalipah e awal who has a shop to sell clothes and from 1st day he left his business and his pay was equal to pay of labour and when Hazrat Umer Farooq(R.A) asked about how he can survive then the reply of that great man was then you decide my pay and raise pay of a labour equal to mine……
this is Islamic republic then we really need to follow these bright stars of Islam specially in lawmaking……

lol anchors are showing guts? and where were those guts before

and why anchors arnt showing guts on talibans?

most of the media persons who are showing bias towards MQM are those low reputable sell outs and every other journalist shows biasness towards one or another party

MQM doesnt buy journalists so no body is favouring MQM since the very beginning

why dont you name one media peson who talking in favor of MQM, there must be at least one good man in the media?? or is that all good men left are in MQM

why dont you name one media peson who talking in favor of MQM, there must be at least one good man in the media?? or is that all good men left are in MQM

please dont tell me our media has matured up? MQM doesnt buy journalists so nobody talks pro MQM

Back
Top Bottom