What's new

Media Analysts Opens up and burst out on Altaf Hussain

its because MQM is not in the government after ten years, media always sides with the government

No because MQM in this position can't the murdered as they always did to their opponents and critiques so now anchors are showing some guts still long way to go

lol anchors are showing guts? and where were those guts before

and why anchors arnt showing guts on talibans?

most of the media persons who are showing bias towards MQM are those low reputable sell outs and every other journalist shows biasness towards one or another party

MQM doesnt buy journalists so no body is favouring MQM since the very beginning

lol anchors are showing guts? and where were those guts before

and why anchors arnt showing guts on talibans?

Anchors have spoken more against Taliban than they have spoken against MQM because even Taliban tolerate more than MQM MQM don't tolerate their own guys disagreeing on some issue with Altaf Bhai

Anchors have spoken more against Taliban than they have spoken against MQM because even Taliban tolerate more than MQM MQM don't tolerate their own guys disagreeing on some issue with Altaf Bhai

where have anchors spoken against talibans the way they do against MQM, show me the video?

where have anchors spoken against talibans, show me the video?

In every second program they speak against the Taliban Nadeem Malik and Muhammad Malick anchors of Capital TV and also all the other anchors its MQM of which they have been sacred of all the time but now finally saying the truth against terrorist MQM

In every second program they speak against the Taliban Nadeem Malik and Muhammad Malick anchors of Capital TV and also all the other anchors its MQM of which they have been sacred of all the time but now finally saying the truth against terrorist MQM

no please show me the video where they openly spoke against talibans, no bullcrap please where have they spoken against henious crimes of talibans

and if they have then why is there a public opinion about guys like you

where have they shown taliban as head chopping animals?

its because MQM is not in the government after ten years, media always sides with the government

No, its because MQM is known for murdering people and putting their dead bodies in a Bori. You guys have murdered 1000s of people in karachi. Thats a record. You guys need to stop pulling that Mahajir card every time you are criticized. Grow up and stop murdering innocent people. I am so happy that the media is finally growing courage to talk against MQM.

No, its because MQM is known for murdering people and putting their dead bodies in a Bori. You guys have murdered 1000s of people in karachi. Thats a record. You guys need to stop pulling that Mahajir card every time you are criticized. Grow up and stop murdering innocent people. I am so happy that the media is finally growing courage to talk against MQM.

sorry but i dont answer to paindus you need to stop quoting me

1000s of people MQM killed, do you have any proof to that?

performance wise MQM is way ahead of others, MQM had the best performance as a mayor of pakistan

But many people are pridicting that Altaf Hussain Bhai has to leave London, so it might be possible that he will move to Karachi but many suggest to Canada. But tell me what do you think???

We should let MQM and Taliban fight to death in an armed conflict in the remote isolated region of KP..the winning faction will then be aerial bombarded by PAF..end of menace in Pakistan.

Even seen and heard that people from MQM are going to South Punjab but mostly are going to US, Canada and South Africa(the main). And they are leaving Sindh, even people who are in South Punjab might leave it early....

But there is no official verdict of them that they are leaving Pakistan for ever...

But many people are pridicting that Altaf Hussain Bhai has to leave London, so it might be possible that he will move to Karachi but many suggest to Canada. But tell me what do you think???

He can't move to canada because canadian Govt. already declared that MQM is a Killer Organization.

He can't move to canada because canadian Govt. already declared that MQM is a Killer Organization.

So what is the possible place he can move. South Africa. I am asking because there are signs that MQM is moving away from Pakistan completely in coming years like in 2 to 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom