What's new

Mechanised Divisions Pakistan Army

It’s not allowed and illegally. Don’t want Ruin my carrier. But as I said, Inshallah.

Nice that you also read Books, Which border wars ? About Pakistan ?
phir to aap baray masoom ho lol ,
Arab wars , it has syria , yemen , morroco , algeria and others

fe5abe4d9428be2498632032e9575e33.jpg

This Alzarrar is different from the Bajaur one, which was a baseline t59/69( i don't remember correctly)

View attachment 734576
This Alzarrar is different from the Bajaur one, which was a baseline t59/69( i don't remember correctly)
I’m a little confused by what you mean, If a tank is a baseline Type 59 or 69, then it is not an Al-Zarrar. It is a Type 59 or 69. Apart from the earlier models, All Al-zarrars in service are the same.

interestingly many people thought this was some sort of spaced armor or that it just had fake thin metal over the turret, when in actuality This particular example took an RPG round to the turret and 7 further VBIEDS on motorbikes and was not penetrated. The composite block from the turret has been removed, probably by the army itself after they found the tank in this condition, or it was blown off by the explosions. The metal plate which would cover it can be seen on the right side of the tank, and you can see it’s not penetrated, but rather removed. There is also no impact marks on the actual turret below, which suggests composite layer was not penetrated either. If it had just been sheet metal we would see impact marks on the turret below as that could never stop an RPG.

I’m a little confused by what you mean, If a tank is a baseline Type 59 or 69, then it is not an Al-Zarrar. It is a Type 59 or 69. Apart from the earlier models, All Al-zarrars in service are the same.

interestingly many people thought this was some sort of spaced armor or that it just had fake thin metal over the turret, when in actuality This particular example took an RPG round to the turret and 7 further VBIEDS on motorbikes and was not penetrated. The composite block from the turret has been removed, probably by the army itself after they found the tank in this condition, or it was blown off by the explosions. The metal plate which would cover it can be seen on the right side of the tank, and you can see it’s not penetrated, but rather removed. There is also no impact marks on the actual turret below, which suggests composite layer was not penetrated either. If it had just been sheet metal we would see impact marks on the turret below as that could never stop an RPG.
This is Al Zarrar.
One in Bajaur was Type-59.
There is a generation gap between both types.
I was talking about the one destroyed in Bajaur

Found it with great difficulty in a documentary about Pakistan's war on terror.
View attachment 734656
Found it with great difficulty in a documentary about Pakistan's war on terror.
View attachment 734656

View attachment 734576
View attachment 734576

Mere dost, my friend, I don’t understand your question ? This are two different Tanks.

Back
Top Bottom