What's new

MBS in Osaka G20 Summit 2019

The Arabized and Arab-obsessed Anatoli back obsessing about Arab-related threads on this section.

lmao you guys will never stop entertaining ppl.. If I would be trump I would have that smile too.. by the way no respect to such obsessed ppl like you , you know no one in the world except some desert lizards give a **** about your pride.. :)

and sorry I didnt intend to say something bad about your trump master you dont have to try to protect him..

lmao you guys will never stop entertaining ppl.. If I would be trump I would have that smile too.. by the way no respect to such obsessed ppl like you , you know no one in the world except some desert lizards give a **** about your pride.. :)

and sorry I didnt intend to say something bad about your trump master you dont have to try to protect him..

Entertaining people with facts, maybe.

500 million Arabs, vast majority of 1.7 billion Muslims do. Pride is not necessary, our impeccable history speaks for itself and does the talking. As for animals, please don't go there, lol.

Trump is your master. A few decisions and your economy was in recession and your currency worth less than toilet paper. He is literally your master as he will come to your aid (NATO = USA) if the bear decides to give you a traditional whooping (you lost almost every war against them). Just like the same NATO saved you from the same USSR.

So don't project and continue your Arab obsession. This is good and a sign of you being Arabized other than the obvious signs.

D-LVIm7XYAY9kzG.jpg

D-LVImyWsAgxJBC.jpg:large

Last edited:
barefooded ppl got knife and fork to eath huh?

my enemy watch this and do facepalms..

after dealing with you I am not buffed with any israeli if I am honest they are more reasonal ppl like your kin.. its like twins telling you the same story but whom would you belive?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom