What's new

Maybe we have forgotten Kashmir?

You are right.. Many countries do not have it in themselves to survive a separatist movement. The country of Bangladesh is a testament to that..:D

Do you want me to remind you when the 1st independence war of Balochistan was fought and how many multiples of 75 security personnel are massacred every year in Pakistan by the likes of BLA and TTP which some of you believe are supported by India ??

As I said before, do not play math on the terrorism body count. YOur numbers are just too weak...

lol, nobody supports Balochistan liberation. the tribes just shout that mantra to score political points with the Pakistani government.

Guess what happened to Nawab Akbar Bugti. :lol:

Hes dead. Most Balochis don't want independence. :lol:

The BLA have been defeated. And please dont refer to Al Jazeera, they talk rubbish too.

6.4 billion dollar excluding salaries including salaries about 8 to 10 billion dollars.

Wow.. Pakistan spends 5% of its GDP on defense ?? and blames India (which spends close to 2%) for arms race in the region ?

6.4 billion dollar excluding salaries including salaries about 8 to 10 billion dollars.

Ok lets wait and watch those who are not able to do it with others support are thinking that they will do it without support.

Yes 4.1 billion dollars with U.S support of military including air power and american generals.
You can check my post history.I used to say that U.S will never go back and make your forces to fight with afghan forces 2 yrs ago and they are doing same but you ppl? :lol:

let wait n watch :),another civil war is waiting for you and U.S is not going anywhere till 2024.

lol, nobody supports Balochistan liberation. the tribes just shout that mantra to score political points with the Pakistani government.

The BLA have been defeated. And please dont refer to Al Jazeera, they talk rubbish too.

:lol: :lol:

You just do brain fart,nothing else.

There is no kashmir insurgency.
ULFA is almost dead with few living outside.
Khalistan only exist outside india and in dreams only.
I accept maoist upto some extent but not like ttp doing with pakistan.
The number of people pakistan losses in 1 month due to terrorism is even more than india loss in 1 year.

lol yes the insurgency has subsided, but it easily explode again.
ULFA is very there. What about Paresh Barua. Hes still wanted man.

LOL, Naxals have done worse to India, what TTP has done to Pakistan since 2004.

TTP is about to be gone now. lol. :lol:

Right back at ya :lol: :rofl:

You think you know the on ground realities when you don't. :lol:

lol yes the insurgency has subsided, but it easily explode again.
ULFA is very there. What about Paresh Barua. Hes still wanted man.

LOL, Naxals have done worse to India, what TTP has done to Pakistan since 2004.

TTP is about to be gone now. lol. :lol:

Right back at ya :lol: :rofl:

You think you know the on ground realities when you don't. :lol:

how it can be exploded again?any example?
I just said that few of them are outside and yes ulfa is almost dead horse,you can beat it for your comfort on PDF. :woot:

and pls compare the people killed by naxal in india then with ttp in pakistan during last month.

There is thread on it :).

if ttp is about to gone then best of luck.

What I fail to understand is how increase of taliban influence in Afghanistan post 2014 will help Pakistan with its Kashmir cause @PakShah can you explain how?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes 4.1 billion dollars with U.S support of military including air power and american generals.
You can check my post history.I used to say that U.S will never go back and make your forces to fight with afghan forces 2 yrs ago and they are doing same but you ppl? :lol:

Air power really?

Except few choppers they are not getting anything.

let wait n watch :),another civil war is waiting for you and U.S is not going anywhere till 2024.

Believe me or not i am 100% sure that U.S will only leave in 2024.

2014 is a bluff they are just reducing their numbers but they will keep at least 25,000 soldiers in afghanistan.

lol, Lt. Gen Hamid Gul who is in Difa-e-Pakistan is one of the most respected statesmen and army officers in Pakistan.

I've talked to everyone in Pakistan, and I have yet to see anyone disagree with his views.

Do you know what his views on Kashmir is. lol :lol:

Go youtube it. lol.:lol:

Who is this Lt. Gen. Hamid Gul??

You sound like he has a army of immortals or he is a great general than Napolean or Alexender the Great were.

Are you scaring us?? All the best next time. But Right now you are sounding Mere Comical.

Don;t worry, interesting times are coming a head, as USA accepted Taliban as a reality.

:lol:

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT POST 2015.

THE WORLD IS DIFFERENT PLACE NOW. LOL :lol:

2012 is almost over. Just 2 more years to go till its 2015.

Yes times wait for none. It was 1948, then 1965, then 1971, then 2001 and now 2012.

2015 will also come. You sound like a kid who just learned counting numbers. lol whats so surprising about it lol. :lol:

Who is this Lt. Gen. Hamid Gul??

You sound like he has a army of immortals or he is a great general than Napolean or Alexender the Great were.

Are you scaring us?? All the best next time. But Right now you are sounding Mere Comical.

. :lol:

Hamid-Gul-640x480.jpg

He is the one who is sitting after an orgy with TERRORIST-in-chief of LeT.

First of all no Pakistani has forgotten Kashmir. Even if one person remembers Kashmir it is a slap on coward India. Secondly these cheap writers are writing bullshit articles to gain popularity in the eyes of US & India ONLY.

Who is GEO, AAJ, Express, Hamid Mir, Kamran Khan, Najam Shethi, etc working for. They are reading only US & Indian script daily. INSHAALLAH these bastards will pay by their blood for the damage they are doing to our Pakistan.

Really ???

2v29snt.jpg

10xdats.jpg

Typical hindi thinking. I wonder how the freedom fighters are doing in India, they must be doing good.

Hamid-Gul-640x480.jpg

He is the one who is sitting after an orgy with TERRORIST-in-chief of LeT.

India loves to copy US & they love to walk on US foot steps. US had OBL so Indians said we need our version of OBL they choose Dr. Hafiz. Cheap shot by the Indians as usual.

Goood one but the hindis won't get it.

Wow.. Pakistan spends 5% of its GDP on defense ?? and blames India (which spends close to 2%) for arms race in the region ?

Burp.......

On more practical note Pakistan should decide that why should Kashmir issue allowed to shaken the basic fabric and foundation of the very nation

To always remember use the below as the desktop wallpaper.

feb.08.wallpaper-795594.jpg

Back
Top Bottom