What's new

May Allah save Islam from Pakistan

Islam is what it is. Intolerant, misogyny and outdated.

What Pakistan need is someone like Ataturk. A large liberal and secular movement. And the only way you are going to get that is throughout education.

What Pakistan need is someone like Ataturk. A large liberal and secular movement. And the only way you are going to get that is throughout education.

outdated religion don't give rights to WOMEN and colored men! islam did what the so called liberals did in 1960 Islam did it more than 1300 years ago!

so please before you comment read on religion rather than just parrot what you are made to swallow!
intolerant you say well i guess you are forgetting Salhuddin type of men who actually showed the barbaric europeans that there is HONOR in war as well!

Sir Mullahs taught Islam t he problem of liberals is that they want to follow that Islam which suits them but this will never happen and Islam is Islam their is no such thing as peaceful Islam Islam teaches peace with those who want peace but those who attack Islam and Muslims Islam teaches to have war with them and to take them out
I wonder how have you survived so long on this board and in this world? Normally life expectancy of Jihadi males is 17 years!

Sarcasm:
So why don't you join your buddies and test drive an explosive device: For best results try it at home with your family watching, and don't forget to inform them about the blast radius and to join you by being close enough, and take a beautiful video of your head-shot!

Don't worry once you are gone we will stream the video into the ether so all the angels and god can sing praises of you and your siblings sacrifice.. All hail the lord....

More hypocrisy from Nadeem Paracha.

This man is a die hard supporter of PPP, a party which has done nothing to bring justice to its party members after they were murdered (Bhatti and Taseer), done nothing to curb extremism, done nothing to the blasphemy law, done nothing to stop hate speeches, done nothing to about madrassas, done nothing to stop terrorist propaganda, and basically has accomplished nothing.

He's the biggest fan boy of this party yet rants about how Pakistan is doomed and nothing is being done.

More hypocrisy from Nadeem Paracha.

This man is a die hard supporter of PPP, a party which has done nothing to bring justice to its party members after they were murdered (Bhatti and Taseer), done nothing to curb extremism, done nothing to the blasphemy law, done nothing to stop hate speeches, done nothing to about madrassas, done nothing to stop terrorist propaganda, and basically has accomplished nothing.

He's the biggest fan boy of this party yet rants about how Pakistan is doomed and nothing is being done.

I also don't like him.

I also don't like him.

Neither do I.

I'm confused on why no one calls him out out on his hypocritical rants.

He's just another case of a Pakistani who pretends to be liberal but is not a true liberal

abut salman taseer he was not blasphemer at all he was just helping a women whom accused for Blasphemy damn . its a signal that even if you help Blasphemer you are Blasphemer and will be killed . wow and we will petal roses on murdrer :confused: no one can help pakistan now .
Sir that is law of Islam if your have problem with Islam openly admit it because order of Islam is to finish of the one who commit blasphemer and any one who helps him we don't tolerate blasphemers and what ever they do

At the end of the day.. one can thank the establishment for letting Najdi distortion of Islam run helter skelter within our nation..
and the thirst of "strategic depth" and proxy wars leading to the eventual destruction of Pakistani society.. and the Pakistani nation.
What is left now is a crumbling state.
Sir after all my research even after being born in a sufi family what I have found in my research is that so called Najdis are more close to Quran and Sunnah than any one else in short they are following Islam more than any one else

Sir that is law of Islam if your have problem with Islam openly admit it because order of Islam is to finish of the one who commit blasphemer and any one who helps him we don't tolerate blasphemers and what ever they do

Sir after all my research even after being born in a sufi family what I have found in my research is that so called Najdis are more close to Quran and Sunnah than any one else in short they are following Islam more than any one else

Someone should finish you off or better still you should do it yourself

You definitely need to be researched on a post-mortem table.

Any doctors on the forum? Send me some lovin for offering a new internal anatomy candidate :) Neuro-science will benefit immensely from his donation! :D

No one will dare to be Ataturk in Pakistan

You definitely need to be researched on a post-mortem table.

Any doctors on the forum? Send me some lovin for offering a new internal anatomy candidate :) Neuro-science will benefit immensely from his donation! :D
Sir prove me wrong through Quran and Hadees I give a dam about some one personal opinion first of and do your research you will know it Islam is safe if Pakistanis will follow it good for them other wise ALLAH know what to do with Pakistanis

There is nothing wrong with Islam. It's the morons preaching it. Just like the dark ages of Europe. If you want to compare religions, would you like me to start with what is the Vatican's view on Christianity?

And all those thanking this guy, what about starting a debate on Hindutva? Should we start there?

There is nothing wrong with religions, it's the MORONS that preach them!

Back
Top Bottom