What's new

May Allah save Islam from Pakistan

Sir that is law of Islam if your have problem with Islam openly admit it because order of Islam is to finish of the one who commit blasphemer and any one who helps him we don't tolerate blasphemers and what ever they do

Sir after all my research even after being born in a sufi family what I have found in my research is that so called Najdis are more close to Quran and Sunnah than any one else in short they are following Islam more than any one else

In Qurran Allah says that on judgment day everyone will come with his Imam. Do you please let us know that najdi believe in
Imamat, if so than who are their Imam at that time?
i would like to share this information from your vast research

ps. i am not talking about imam e masjid or imam e Kaaba

There is nothing wrong with Islam. It's the morons preaching it. Just like the dark ages of Europe. If you want to compare religions, would you like me to start with what is the Vatican's view on Christianity?

And all those thanking this guy, what about starting a debate on Hindutva? Should we start there?

There is nothing wrong with religions, it's the MORONS that preach them!
Sir in Islam problem is not with those who are preaching it but with those who are to ashamed to accept what they are and what their roots are

In Qurran Allah says that on judgment day everyone will come with his Imam. Do you please let us know that najdi believe in
Imamat, if so than who are their Imam at that time?
i would like to share this information from your vast research
When on earth Immamat became part of Islam will you like to prove it ?

Islam has destroyed Pakistan and Pakistan has destroyed Islam...both hold good
True - However, Islam has done more collateral damage to Pakistan and two generations of Pakistanis! :)

Clean up will be bloody and very expensive. :sick:

get educated in modern schools and not madrassas. teach science in maths to kids and not fundamentalism. then islam wll not be a problem anymore.

It didn't become a part of Islam on earth you maggot; All divine teachings are sent to earth, and then edited by Wahabis.

There is nothing wrong with Islam. It's the morons preaching it. Just like the dark ages of Europe. If you want to compare religions, would you like me to start with what is the Vatican's view on Christianity?

And all those thanking this guy, what about starting a debate on Hindutva? Should we start there?

There is nothing wrong with religions, it's the MORONS that preach them!

I have a question in my mind since ages and want to ask all my muslim brothers.Muslims adore there religion and most of them try to follow the path as scripted in Quran.If you really follow the teaching of Islam and protest against anything abt Islam by coming on streets,issuing fatwas,protest on internet then why don't you come forward when your own muslim brothers do any act against humanity ? Is it the fault of people from other religion if you don't show the true side of your religion ? I have not seen any protest in muslim countries against 9/11,26/11,madrid bombing,london bombing,kenyan embassy bombing and so on..If so called preachers of Islam (Mullahs) are destroying your religion then don't you think it is your duty to come forward and show the true side of Islam ?

P.S - I know it is off topic and it is not to hurt the sentiments of muslims but many people like me would love to know abt it.

how you said that najdi are close to Qurran? pls read Qurran. Hazrat Ibrahim A.S has got a rank of Imam even he was already sahib e shareiat Rasool. this is Qurran not hadees.
most famous hadees in both shia/sunni : one who has die without awarness of his Imam, he die as jahilaya

I have a question in my mind since ages and want to ask all my muslim brothers.Muslims adore there religion and most of them try to follow the path as scripted in Quran.If you really follow the teaching of Islam and protest against anything abt Islam by coming on streets,issuing fatwas,protest on internet then why don't you come forward when your own muslim brothers do any act against humanity ? Is it the fault of people from other religion if you don't show the true side of your religion ? I have not seen any protest in muslim countries against 9/11,26/11,madrid bombing,london bombing,kenyan embassy bombing and so on..If so called preachers of Islam (Mullahs) are destroying your religion then don't you think it is your duty to come forward and show the true side of Islam ?

P.S - I know it is off topic and it is not to hurt the sentiments of muslims but many people like me would love to know abt it.
The Jihadis are well networked on LinkedIn and have open-ended funding from oil-economies. :) It's more of a geo-political issue than it's a religious issue. Obviously, there are free radicals in such a complex chemical mix, but mostly science takes care of them on it's own :D

There are endless videos on youtube where Imams giving fatwas against terrorism and other bad things.

The problem is that people like you and your Indian brothers only want to hate on Islam. You only want to see bad and thus you only see bad.

I can ask the same question to you. Why don't any Hindus condemn Hindu extremists and don't condemn the genocide in Gujrat or the destruction of Babri Masjid?

Answer is the same. ;)

How innocent of you. You must be the first Indian asking such a sincere and legitimate question.
Please don't bother answering the troll, no matter what we do they slogan will be "do more". KILL IT FIRE, KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS

how you said that najdi are close to Qurran? pls read Qurran. Hazrat Ibrahim A.S has got a rank of Imam even he was already sahib e shareiat Rasool. this is Qurran not hadees.
most famous hadees in both shia/sunni : one who has die without awarness of his Imam, he die as jahilaya
Sir I have compared both after I read Hadees and so called Najdis are more close to Hadees

Sir first their is no such Hadees secondly you can't follow most orders of Quan without following Hadees

Welcome to the "Islamic Republic" Of Pakistan: Where people get blown up, were religious minorities get persecuted, where women are considered to be on the level of animals, where target killers roam freely and go about their everyday business, where corruption is rampant, where ethnocentrism and sectarianism is ever increasing.

Yep, the Paradise of the "Islamic Republic" Of Pakistan, those indians, israelis, and Americans are jealous, they are lining up to sign up for a visa to get into the paradise known as "Islamic Republic" of Pakistan.

Everything is perfect in the "Islamic Republic" because here the Muslim angels rule, and those evil kafir Americans, indians, and israelis are behind any crime if ever there is any.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Dear brother forgive me for not answering you as i am busy with my reponsibilites at work. I furthermore ca 't send you private messages nor post on your wall due to the 10,000 post rule. Good to hear from you and good to be back on pdf after a long absence due to relocation and work.

Sir I have compared both after I read Hadees and so called Najdis are more close to Hadees

Sir first their is no such Hadees secondly you can't follow most orders of Quan without following Hadees

you don't answer the Qurran verse about Imam, nor you accept the hadees.
please let us know which Qurran or hadees do najdi follow?

Back
Top Bottom