What's new

May 21: Drone Dharna Karachi. Pakistanis have a message for USA!

my family - traditional Nawaz Sharif voters hav all decided to ditch him n vote for Imran Khan INSHALLAH ... whoever i meet in my neighbourhood (In Lahore cantt), extended family , distant relatives all r fed up of Noon league's 'friendly opposition' to rampant inflation /corruption/bad governance and want to vote for either Mush (yes u read it correct !!!... Mush is also popular now ...lol) or Imran .

Same here in Peshawar too. From children to elderly - everyone talks about Imran Khan. He has a great chance of winning the election IF it is a fair election. Keep your fingers crossed my dears and pray for his safety - as there are great chances (and may Allah SWT forbid) of him being eliminated before the election.

Why shall it be a fair elections!
Did the ruling parties went for Haj lately????

In past when PPP eld elections or Sharif held elections those were massively rigged!

It has to be Imran Khan, I believe he should be given a chance to show what he can do.

Than drop this system of election.
Only graduates shall be allowed to vote.

The applicant shall have history of service of Pakistan, not like Hamid Karazi, Zardari, and what will follow in Egypt.

no, no, no....PAKistan is a result of a unfinished movement, its core is vibrant....any such decision would lead to manipulation by the offended ones...

Why shall it be a fair elections!
Did the ruling parties went for Haj lately????

In past when PPP eld elections or Sharif held elections those were massively rigged!

chances of fair elections are dim, Im sure rigging will dominate thats the only way PMLN and PPPP would win...:argh:

but still neither agencies nor rigging can dominate when the masses unanimously elect PTI. which is possible in 2018 elections.... as fas as this elections are concern PTI should win in KP, Lahore and Isl/pindi and something in quetta...

my family - traditional Nawaz Sharif voters hav all decided to ditch him n vote for Imran Khan INSHALLAH ... whoever i meet in my neighbourhood (In Lahore cantt), extended family , distant relatives all r fed up of Noon league's 'friendly opposition' to rampant inflation /corruption/bad governance and want to vote for either Mush (yes u read it correct !!!... Mush is also popular now ...lol) or Imran .

in pindi its Imran khan and Nawaz Sharif

He can change Pakistan if gets the power. Believe me, if he gets the seat of President of Pakistan, 50% of the crises would be eased.
The rest problem is the Youth, misguided and mislead.

Does that include Drone attacks? :lol: This guy can only talk the talk but cant walk the walk. He can only become the president of Pakistan when their is NO crises in Pakistan other wise just enjoy his ego satisfaction talk shows.
BTW what kind of revolution is he going to bring? Islamic? Secular? or ???

Does that include Drone attacks? :lol: This guy can only talk the talk but cant walk the walk. He can only become the president of Pakistan when their is NO crises in Pakistan other wise just enjoy his ego satisfaction talk shows.
BTW what kind of revolution is he going to bring? Islamic? Secular? or ???

apka hi intazar ho raha tha....

so if you have better ideas that can gain popularity among masses are most welcomed to be shared... or should we all sit and wait for some Mehdi ?:p:P

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

by the way I know someone in USA, who calls himself Mehdi...should I invite him here? maybe he is the one you have been waiting for :usflag:

Pakistan should get international observers to look over the process to ensure no one interferes and there is no scam.

Here my 2cents...
Imran Kahan is a decent dude...too decent if u ask me. His pursuit of popular vote' hes bound to make enemies and i hope for his sake he plays his card right.
of all the reviews and interviews i analyses briefly he comes off as a sort of newbie politician that seems to have his what to do list in place for his country ; The problem is if he can deliver and execute them with maximum shrewd vigor as the country needs.
Im guessing he has good intellectual backing cause anything will make him crash before even taking off.

To weed out the corrupt is not an easy task when in this large a nexus of interlinked vested interests ... If it were me id befriend many and systematically eliminate the rest by turning em on each other till a few were left.

The way he goes about making claims,shows that hes setting himself up for a disastrous political backlash by those who are in power.
And trust me when i say the common people could do nothing but be spectators to his demise..taking into consideration the current social empowerment parameters of Pakistan.

apka hi intazar ho raha tha....

so if you have better ideas that can gain popularity among masses are most welcomed to be shared... or should we all sit and wait for some Mehdi ?:p:P

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

by the way I know someone in USA, who calls himself Mehdi...should I invite him here? maybe he is the one you have been waiting for :usflag:

:lol: you are such a entertainer.

Bro I am sorry to say but we have no solution and I am also sorry to say but its in Pakistan's destiny to have corrupt rulers. Martial Law may be a short term solution but then things will get ugly and the cycle will be repeated once again.

Please give me his contact number. Does he has Facebook ID? Or a youtube account? :D

:lol: you are such a entertainer.

Bro I am sorry to say but we have no solution and I am also sorry to say but its in Pakistan's destiny to have corrupt rulers. Martial Law may be a short term solution but then things will get ugly and the cycle will be repeated once again.

Please give me his contact number. Does he has Facebook ID? Or a youtube account? :D

hehe... love you brother :)

sorry yar I refuse to surrender !! I will prefer die trying then to become a lame duck !!

I will have to ask him, if he allowed or decided to be part of this community.

hehe... love you brother :)
sorry yar I refuse to surrender !! I will prefer die trying then to become a lame duck !!
Your life is a test dont waste it.
I will have to ask him, if he allowed or decided to be part of this community.
I was being sarcastic :lol: you think I will believe people who will call themselves mehdi?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom