What's new

Maulana Tariq Jameel Ki Sharif Khandan Ki Mushkilat Ke Khaatme Ki Dua

No idea, why Maulana started to provide wazeefa's to these haram-khors.
May be Maulana sahib of opinion that, if NS acquitted; Maulana's reputation will shoot to skies, among politicians.

So what if he did that, who are we to judge someone. Even, banda to kafiron k lea b hadayat ke dua karta ha ,to is dua ma kia kharabi nilak aye?

Braemeharbani Banda or Allah ka jo talluk ha us ka thekedar na bannen.

This is what happens when you gives Mullah too much importance. The only role of Mullah in society must be to give Azaan and lead prayers.
Mixing oranges with apple aren’t we here????

May be Maulana sahib of opinion that, if NS acquitted; Maulana's reputation will shoot to skies, among politicians.
Not everyone is TUQ.... I am amused by ur logic

This is what happens when you gives Mullah too much importance. The only role of Mullah in society must be to give Azaan and lead prayers.

That is the role of the jahil mullah, unfortunately most of our mullah fit this category.

Tariq Jameel is a man who i find frustrating. For me he's the epitomy of what is wrong with religious personalities in Pakistan and the wider Muslim world.

Here we have a man with an incredible indepth understanding of Islam, respected by almost everyone, he has a good attitude, a way with words and a pleasant manner. Despite all this he lacks in sincerity and leadership qualities.

He has been completely silent on terrorism in Pakistan and the TTP in particular. When visited by Nawaz Sharif he chosed to ignore the elephant in the room and instead do dua for him. What he should have done was told him to stop oppressing the people of Pakistan and stop consuming haram first, in order to have Allahs blessing upon him and save himself from the reckoning in the hereafter.

It is not just Tariq Jameel, it is many others like him to have no backbone.

In the city I live in I know the imam at our Jamia masjid said haram money could not be used for building the masjid, but could be used for the wudu area.

Another imam did a dua to bless the opening of a bar. I don't know the name of this one, the person who told me the story refused to tell me as it was his cousins bar.

However there was 1 imam who went to someones house to perform a hatham and they owned an off license. He told them he will do a dua but he won't eat anything and there will no barakh in any of what they earn whilst it comes from the sale of alchohol. His son is also an imam and a young man who commands great respect. There has never been a moment where i have been in his company and not learnt something.

There are good people out there, unfortunately today they are few and far between.

I don't see a Problem , If in his last time Paraoh can make dua to Allah so why not Nawaz ?

Janab there would be no problem if that was the case, but this man is unrepentant and MTJ should be asking him to repent, not telling him i will pray for your trials to disappear. Mullahs are meant to provide guidance, not be dua factories only.

I hope in private he has at least asked NS to repent and quit his corrupt ways. It would have been fitting had he said so in public, otherwise his words make NS seem like a victim.

So what if he did that, who are we to judge someone. Even, banda to kafiron k lea b hadayat ke dua karta ha ,to is dua ma kia kharabi nilak aye?

Braemeharbani Banda or Allah ka jo talluk ha us ka thekedar na bannen.

If only it was dua for hidayat! Unfortuantely we can only go on what we know from the reporters which suggests NS is looking for a way out, rather than repentance.

This is Pakistan not Saudia, Pakistan ma wazifa allowed hai Saudi main nahi hai waha Saud ki marzi chalti hai Pakistan main nahi.

I see Saudi who is always dreaming of Saudi.
Clearly you have nothing to argue. Which is not very uncommon situation among your tribe.

SALAM G , MAULANA TARIQ JAMEEL SAHIB AAP
KIA CORRUPTION KO JAIZ SAMEGHTEY HAIN . NAHIN NA .TOO PHIR KISS CHEEZ KO LIEY DUA MANG REHEY HAIN. TA K WO PAKISTAN MAIN AUR ZIADA TABAHEE LAIY. PLEASE DON'T DO IT. THANKS,

SALAM G , MAULANA TARIQ JAMEEL SAHIB AAP
KIA CORRUPTION KO JAIZ SAMEGHTEY HAIN . NAHIN NA .TOO PHIR KISS CHEEZ KO LIEY DUA MANG REHEY HAIN. TA K WO PAKISTAN MAIN AUR ZIADA TABAHEE LAIY. PLEASE DON'T DO IT. THANKS,

Itna power full wazifa hai !
maulana se Kashmir ke liey wazifa kara lo..

He is so worried about Sharif Khandan under consequences while never spoke a word against TTP.
It reminds me an incident, during my childhood I saw too big parties PPP and Muslim League (Initially Zia's supporters) once a supporter of PPP arrange a Khatam on the occasion of Bhutto's Barsi and he invited a Moulvi he supports Muslim League and Zia he offered prayers and ate the Khatam when he returns his fallows inquire why he attend Bhutto's Khatam he replied yaar mien tu waisy hi chala gaya tha aor dua bhi dill se nahien manghi...

It reminds me an incident, during my childhood I saw too big parties PPP and Muslim League (Initially Zia's supporters) once a supporter of PPP arrange a Khatam on the occasion of Bhutto's Barsi and he invited a Moulvi he supports Muslim League and Zia he offered prayers and ate the Khatam when he returns his fallows inquire why he attend Bhutto's Khatam he replied yaar mien tu waisy hi chala gaya tha aor dua bhi dill se nahien manghi...

Hahahah dua dil se nai mangi..exactly mate that's how it works in our country.

This is Pakistan not Saudia, Pakistan ma wazifa allowed hai Saudi main nahi hai waha Saud ki marzi chalti hai Pakistan main nahi.
Han jee...Pakistani has its own version of Islam. They decide their own Halal and Haram

Back
Top Bottom