What's new

Maulana Tariq Jameel in Bani Gala

WHY is Ilzam Khan sucking up to these begherat Mullahs? Haven't they destroyed enough of Pakistan already?
@mr42O

How pathetic is that Reham Khan's young sons have moved into his house?
How pathetic he married with Reham Khan in the first place?

Calling a beghairat a beghairat is cheap? Divorce is alright(at least Islamically), but a young man moving in with a stepfather is totally against our culture and concept of honour. They should live with their actual father.
Isn't living in the Western Kuffar society such as Australia also against our culture and concept of honour?

why they are taking pictures while offering prayers?
Because they can, I guess?

Awesome...Feels so right when your favorite personalities are under one roof..
Easy target for suicide bombers...

It is you who should be called "beghairat" because of the way you are using religion to further your personal hatred of a person.
No idea what grudges he has against IK.

I don't care much someone private life but when dumb like ptians themselves PROUDLY represent their holy leaders in public the question rise naturally, I mean if ladies can't hijab moulana sahib at least avoid this type of gathering or taking pictures, seems like disco moulana and @Zarvan where your Sharia get off to seeing this?
They are sitting in far better no body is wearing vulgar clothes even Reham has head covered and Tariq Jameel never goes blasting Haram Haram on people. In fact first time he met Junaid Jamshed he started discussing songs yes Reham needs to cover properly but Maulana slowly bring people towards that.

Ok, so you dont have anything against this "mullah" so jst random stuff.
Thats what you seem to be doing here.
its new type of vip mullah tableeghi which is corrupting the mind of actors singers politicians rich businessmen etc . while i consider it also a cancer for society .its same cancer which destroyed Pakistani cricket team ? our players rather then play game was preaching islam and rather then practicing they were praying in stadium because of these goons .

They are sitting in far better no body is wearing vulgar clothes even Reham has head covered and Tariq Jameel never goes blasting Haram Haram on people. In fact first time he met Junaid Jamshed he started discussing songs yes Reham needs to cover properly but Maulana slowly bring people towards that.
So you mean he is a liberal moulana right? Listens songs and don't mind to sit with na mohrams:undecided:

So you mean he is a liberal moulana right? Listens songs and don't mind to sit with na mohrams:undecided:
Mr you know where he first started doing tableegh ? In famous red light area of Faisalabad. He is not a liberal Molana but he doesn't immediately condemn people he slowly changes them. He has changed life of millions he knows better than you How to deal with people. No he doesn't listen to songs but before becoming religious in college he was looking to become a singer.

Mr you know where he first started doing tableegh ? In famous red light area of Faisalabad. He is not a liberal Molana but he doesn't immediately condemn people he slowly changes them. He has changed life of millions he knows better than you How to deal with people. No he doesn't listen to songs but before becoming religious in college he was looking to become a singer.
it was good if he become singer rather mullah :D

but a young man moving in with a stepfather is totally against our culture and concept of honour
But is it against islam? No? Then shut the **** up.

Lanat hay Ghairat Brigade per. "Culture and Honour" my ***.

Shukar nahin kartey unke sar par saya hae?

I see! If you so much inspired by him you better chose his way of lecturing people, well, thanks for informations, har Ek ne apni qabar mein Jana hai & Allah hi jane kon bashar hai:agree:

I see! If you so much inspired by him you better chose his way of lecturing people, well, thanks for informations, har Ek ne apni qabar mein Jana hai & Allah hi jane kon bashar hai:agree:
I don't follow and agree with everything Molana does. He is deobandi I was Sufi first now Salafi but he is good man spreafing Islam.

It's just matter of free lunch man. ..Everything becomes halal with na mohrams. ...
Remember 2007 worldcup when inzimam and his team preferred prayer instead of training. He thought he will win world cup through prayer. Guess what happened. Even we lost to Ireland team . Fragile ever team kicked out us from worldcup..... While dravid of India, his mates and Dhoni praanta Kernay gay thay bhagwan say...And they lost from Bangladesh in worldcup because they focused on religious things instead of proper training and focus on match.
:omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
I'm glad that they way pmln jahils attack reham khan we never attack mariyum or other daughters of pmln. Pti as party didn't even raise issue of bakery boy even though it happened just before election . Cheap shorts like this do have affect on jahil awaam and some rural area but not in educated class now

It's just matter of free lunch man. ..Everything becomes halal with na mohrams. ...
Remember 2007 worldcup when inzimam and his team preferred prayer instead of training. He thought he will win world cup through prayer. Guess what happened. Even we lost to Ireland team . Fragile ever team kicked out us from worldcup..... While dravid of India, his mates and Dhoni praanta Kernay gay thay bhagwan say...And they lost from Bangladesh in worldcup because they focused on religious things instead of proper training and focus on match.
:omghaha::omghaha:
Some people only like to talk thrash and do nothing good. But Molana had seen many people talk shit against those people only lost their respect @KURUMAYA liking your post also shows what he is. Molana has changed life of millions he would keep changing that those who want to talk crap against him they would keep talking Molana doesn't have time to pay attention to these people whose lives are nothing but crap

Woops. Heartfelt apologies to people here. The guys I thought to be Reham's sons are actually her nephews. I had wrong information that they were her sons. They appear in every Banigala picture.

As for Reham's actual children, yes they are too young, and there's nothing wrong with them moving in with their stepfather. I thought those guys with beards were her children, trying to be all politicians wearing shalwar kameez in every !@#$in picture, thinking themselves to be princes and !@#$. I stand by my original point; if a man has a beard, and above 15, he should never move to a stepfather's house. It might be socially acceptable in the west, but not in Pakistan.

I guess ek briyani ki palet :haha:

Bachay, biryani ki teri aukaat hai. A) You'll have to pay at least 1 billion to bribe someone like me. B) Do you think I will ever accept a bribe from a Lohar or a former serf? :D

I bet you don’t even have any logic, religion wise of calling him names.

It is you who should be called "beghairat" because of the way you are using religion to further your personal hatred of a person.

Sorry, I never involved religion and never do in discussions and arguments for I'm not a salafi(or deobandi) munafiq. I only mentioned culture.

Easy target for suicide bombers...

No idea what grudges he has against IK.

IK and Tariq Jameel would never be attacked by suicide bombers for they belong to the sects deemed acceptable by Saudi Arabia. Don't worry about it. Tariq Jameel seems like an ok person, but IK is pro-Talib. Why would they ever attack their supporters?

How pathetic is that Reham Khan's young sons have moved into his house?

Should Imran Khan move into her house in the UK so that a mother can be close to her children? Or do you want them to just leave as their mother the goat has been sold off to the new owner?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom