What's new

Maulana Tariq Jameel in Bani Gala

Woops. Heartfelt apologies to people here. The guys I thought to be Reham's sons are actually her nephews. I had wrong information that they were her sons. They appear in every Banigala picture.

As for Reham's actual children, yes they are too young, and there's nothing wrong with them moving in with their stepfather. I thought those guys with beards were her children, trying to be all politicians wearing shalwar kameez in every !@#$in picture, thinking themselves to be princes and !@#$. I stand by my original point; if a man has a beard, and above 15, he should never move to a stepfather's house. It might be socially acceptable in the west, but not in Pakistan.

Bachay, biryani ki teri aukaat hai. A) You'll have to pay at least 1 billion to bribe someone like me. B) Do you think I will ever accept a bribe from a Lohar or a former serf? :D

Sorry, I never involved religion and never do in discussions and arguments for I'm not a salafi(or deobandi) munafiq. I only mentioned culture.

IK and Tariq Jameel would never be attacked by suicide bombers for they belong to the sects deemed acceptable by Saudi Arabia. Don't worry about it. Tariq Jameel seems like an ok person, but IK is pro-Talib. Why would they ever attack their supporters?
Even if they grown up still they can live with their stepfather. Tariq Jameel has massive threats on him agencies have many times told him to take security which he refuses. Before talking against Salafi or Deoban bring proof from Quran and Sunnah than talk. @ghoul

Woops. Heartfelt apologies to people here. The guys I thought to be Reham's sons are actually her nephews. I had wrong information that they were her sons. They appear in every Banigala picture.

As for Reham's actual children, yes they are too young, and there's nothing wrong with them moving in with their stepfather. I thought those guys with beards were her children, trying to be all politicians wearing shalwar kameez in every !@#$in picture, thinking themselves to be princes and !@#$. I stand by my original point; if a man has a beard, and above 15, he should never move to a stepfather's house. It might be socially acceptable in the west, but not in Pakistan.

Bachay, biryani ki teri aukaat hai. A) You'll have to pay at least 1 billion to bribe someone like me. B) Do you think I will ever accept a bribe from a Lohar or a former serf? :D

Sorry, I never involved religion and never do in discussions and arguments for I'm not a salafi(or deobandi) munafiq. I only mentioned culture.

IK and Tariq Jameel would never be attacked by suicide bombers for they belong to the sects deemed acceptable by Saudi Arabia. Don't worry about it. Tariq Jameel seems like an ok person, but IK is pro-Talib. Why would they ever attack their supporters?

So you are telling me that it is culturally wrong for a son to live with his step dad.

Show us a cultural reference to this theory of yours.

Mr you know where he first started doing tableegh ? In famous red light area of Faisalabad. He is not a liberal Molana but he doesn't immediately condemn people he slowly changes them. He has changed life of millions he knows better than you How to deal with people. No he doesn't listen to songs but before becoming religious in college he was looking to become a singer.
یار پاکستان کو مولویوں کی نہیں سنگرز کی زیادہ ضرورت ہے ۔ مولوی تو ہر گلی میں 2-4 بندھے پڑے ہیں دن رات آسمان سر پر اٹھائی رکھتے ہیں سپیکروں پر ۔کیا ہی اچھا ہوتا یہ بندا سنگر بن جاتا ۔ لگتا ہے یہ آدمی سنگر نا بن پایا تو مولوی بن گیا کہ بیٹا مجھے سننا ہی پڑے گا تم لوگوں کو ایسے نہیں تو ویسے سنو اب ھا ھا ھا ھا ۔اس ملک کو نفسیاتی مریض بنا کر رکھ دیا ملائیت نے

How pathetic is that Reham Khan's young sons have moved into his house?
Please tell me you are only trolling...

Calling a beghairat a beghairat is cheap? Divorce is alright(at least Islamically), but a young man moving in with a stepfather is totally against our culture and concept of honour. They should live with their actual father.
What are you babbling about? Let me introduce you to Zaid Bin Harris. He was neither a biological son of the prophet or any of his wives. He was Prophets adopted son, a relationship not as close as a step father, at least then one of the parents is your biological parent.

یار پاکستان کو مولویوں کی نہیں سنگرز کی زیادہ ضرورت ہے ۔ مولوی تو ہر گلی میں 2-4 بندھے پڑے ہیں دن رات آسمان سر پر اٹھائی رکھتے ہیں سپیکروں پر ۔کیا ہی اچھا ہوتا یہ بندا سنگر بن جاتا ۔ لگتا ہے یہ آدمی سنگر نا بن پایا تو مولوی بن گیا کہ بیٹا مجھے سننا ہی پڑے گا تم لوگوں کو ایسے نہیں تو ویسے سنو اب ھا ھا ھا ھا ۔اس ملک کو نفسیاتی مریض بنا کر رکھ دیا ملائیت نے
He was about to become one but he didn't

jub apni society ky naaalaik aur ghatia tareen zehan ko madrisa mai bhejo gay tou tum kia expect karte ho return mai ??? intelligent bacha ho tou Lums LSE FAst in lahore arent we our selves hypocrite towards our own religion by giving religion in hands of incompetent people like we gave our countries to cartoon politicians .

After completing his Higher Secondary School education (F.Sc in some regions of Pakistan) in pre-medical (equivalent to A 'levels') from Government College University Lahore, he took admission in King Edward Medical College in Lahore. He intended to do his M.B.B.S., but his leanings towards spirituality soon urged him to switch to Islamic education. He then went on to receive Islamic education from Jamia Arabia, Raiwind (near Lahore), Pakistan where he studied Quran, Hadith, Sharia, Tasawwuf, logic and Fiqh.

Who is Maulana Tariq Jameel (Jamil)? Profile

he could have been doctor now he was son of a billionare not came from any gali mohala and became islamic scholar

we are paying the price for doing it boss madrasa and molvi knee down pakistan today

need to monitor activities of madrisah we can not finish them but can sure regulate them like india did and enjoying billions of dollars business over madrisah education fore foreigner muslims from all over the world

we are paying the price for doing it boss madrasa and molvi knee down pakistan today
Illiterate parents throws them in madrasa when they can't feed dozen children...Unfortunately they left them to suffer bacha baazi from inhumans. For rented molvi in house to teach Quran for children, Even rape is common , even while reciting Quran and children sitting on their lap, seduction and kissing is normal, newspapers are filled with it.
In this world you can't trust anyone, even can't trust Mullah to teach Quran alone to children at Home.

Last edited:
its new type of vip mullah tableeghi which is corrupting the mind of actors singers politicians rich businessmen etc . while i consider it also a cancer for society .its same cancer which destroyed Pakistani cricket team ? our players rather then play game was preaching islam and rather then practicing they were praying in stadium because of these goons .
Because some "VIP Mullah" did it, there is no concept of freedom of speech. What the players did was not because of being forced. All they did is prayed on the ground. How does that make him a "goon"?
Trust me, you make no sense rather you are just depicting a baseless hatred for "VIP Mullahs" here... Just think about what you are just saying?
And how is he responsible for distruction of the cricket? Seriously? A cricketer decides to go for tableegh when not playing? Whats wrong? How did this destroy cricket?

Destruction of cricket has only to do with PCB, captains, our academies who destroy our bowlers. e.g look at the bowling of our bowlers in U-19 world cup against India. e.g by anwar Ali. He never does that sort again after getting f'ed up by one of these academies.

So, dont blame them for things they have no idea about.

Illiterate parents throws them in madrasa when they can't feed dozen children...Unfortunately they left them to suffer bacha baazi from inhumans. For rented molvi in house to teach Quran for children, Even rape is common , even while reciting Quran and children sitting on their lap, seduction and kissing is normal, newspapers are filled with it.
In this world you can't trust anyone, even can't trust Mullah to teach Quran alone to children at Home.
Cases of such sexual harrasment is common in every field. Do NOT restrict them to Mullahs only. You should hire someone you know and you trust.
Second, I am sure you never visited a Madrrasa. I would recommend you to visit one, eg raiwin, lahore, Jamia Binoria, and etc...
You dont even know what islamic studies include.
Some common subjects I know are Fiqh, shariah(islamic law), Logic(Mantiq), Hadith, sunnah. These schools are specified in these subjects.
My brother studies in a Madrassa and I am doing my A levels. Trust me, He is much more educated, broad minded and a better debater then I am. So, dont say stuff about things, you don't know.
I am sure you only heard of these stories.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom