What's new

Maulana fazllullah Surrounded - Taliban Announces Surrender in Swat

SparklingCrescent

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
my dear brothers and siters, and friendly indian neighbors.... i have a message for all of u guys... the pakistan have caught maulana fazlullah, in derai of swat valley... the army were attacking him from multiple sides... jus wanted yto tell u... just got a call from islamabad... :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::victory::victory::victory::victory:

Is it really true?Let me know if its true so i can finally eat some mithai!!::yahoo: :victory::victory::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: :sniper::sniper:

If its true then Muslim Khan easily sold out and gave PA target point to hit. Now a traitor can be good leader, because always afraid of his betrayal...leader killed with the hand of its own comrade. So, no more hero....

actually jus got another call.. they said they are still attacking... theyve surrounded him, in a dera (which is a meating place where people come and gupshap) he will be caught inshallah..... pray with all ur hearts to capture fazlullah...... army zindabad...

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::pakistan::pakistan::victory::sniper:

Who are you getting information from...you have relative in intel or army..?

Well, let's hope what you say is true!! :)I guess we will find out tomorrow morning if true.

i wish its true. but anyway he cannot run. PA is after him. and not only PA but also common people of Swat.

i read the news this morning.... if he's the real fazul ul ******.... then yay ... else we are still hunting for all of them.....
and to all indian fellows specially the one who posted above... i know its really hard on you guys but still try not to post hatefull comments..
peace =))

I just heard this same news on ARY News channel, that he is surrounded from all sides and that arrest is imminent. So it is true.

Right now i m going to sleep & i want to hear this good news confirmed tomoro, Catch that bastard alive n execute 'em publicly
:yahoo: :pakistan:

Well Muslim Khan was apprehended about a week ago, not three days ago. For security purposes it wasn't revealed.

And if remember the statement of DG ISPR, he said soon InshAllah we will get Fazlullah in our custody, it may be an indication that either he is already captured or location has been identified & operation is under way.

If it happens, it would be the best news for the people of swat & a message for Taliban that your days are numbered.

Plus one added gift & joy for the people of Pakistan as Eid Special :)

just saw the news report on Express News, operation underway for Fazllullah & his commanders.

some sources says Maulana fazllullah is dead while arresting Muslim Khan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom