What's new

Featured Maulana Dr. Adil Khan Sahib, head of Jamia Farooqia Karachi, martyred in a murderous attack

The way I see it, whether the ultimate beneficiary was India, Iran or Afghanistan, is surely relevant, but what is more important is, that local assets were used. This is the most troubling part. We need to find out, who were the local facilitators? and then initiate action against both, local and foreign de-stabilizers. It is a matter of National Security / Interest and no sugar coating should be done.

#Pakistan First
Absolutely, and I will be the first one to call for a hardcore crackdown on any Shia elements in Pakistan working with Iran and/or India to carry out destabilizing activities in Pakistan, just as we were all in favor of a hardcore crackdown on any Sunni elements working with Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and India to carry out destabilizing activities in Pakistan.

The thing is, when we talk about the TTP, JuA, AQ, Daesh - we call them by their names. We don't always say 'Sunni terrorists' or 'Sunni TTP'. I would like to see the same extended to any Shia terrorists or groups involved with Iran and India - call them by the names of the groups. There is no need to bring in sect, unless it is for academic purposes where we are analyzing the groups and what motivates them.

Too many conspiracies floating around here, not sure which is credible, only proper investigation could shed light on this, and we all know that will come to naught. Sad situation.

Thread re-opened. All religious, sectarian discussions/comments removed (report any that might have been missed please).

Please refrain from any religious/sectarian discussions. Thread is only for discussions related to the target killing.

Here are the relevant rules in case some people have missed them:

Ethnic / political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.

Sectarianism

PDF holds zero tolerance towards any sectarianism. Any material garnered towards inciting sectarianism in any form would be heavily penalized. PDF is not the place to have a dialogue on religious interpretation and anyone using that to create divide and unrest can be permanently banned as well. Please consider that criticizing any government, nation or person independent of bringing sect in is possible.
Forum Rules

Please note the underlined & highlighted part above in the rules on sectarianism.

Many of you complain that we are a 'pro-Iranian forum' or that we do not allow criticism of Iran or Iranian leadership.

This is categorically false. Posts are not edited or deleted or warnings issued because they are critical of Iran or the Ayatollah or Iranian policies or government - they are edited/deleted and infractions issued because they reference sect or make derogatory references to a sect by calling them a 'cult' or 'rafidhis'.

It is a quite posiblity that india & iran backing ppp for creat ethinic problems for destablise Sindh Karachi & whole PAKISTAN govt & Army must keep an eye on this evlish crimenals party activites...

Very condemnable act, beside finding out foreign hand in such activities and to avoid such incidences we need to narrow down differences.
currently we are divided as a nation. we present our flanks to our enemies to strike us with more ease.
foreign or domestic hands. our agencies job is to find out the culprits, their handlers and the planners. our politicians need to be honest and capable enough to lead the public opinion against the divide and hatred and present a unified front.
these incidents continue to happen because there is a gap between people and the law enforcement agencies and the missing link between the two is the honest political leadership that can bridge this gap and bring everyone together.
if people can be provided safety and security then they can come forward and help the agencies in capturing these terrorists in their planning stages.

the attack is by the enemies of Pakistan. the time chosen is sensitive due to upcoming shia event of Chehlam where they do a procession of 40 days after 10 Moharam martyrdom of Imam Hussain and his companions.
I suspect few shia people of public importance maybe targeted to disrupt the law and order situation and help in triggering a sectarian fight and more sunni personalities might be killed to give an impression of sectarian reprisal attacks.

May Allah Protect us and Give the secruity agencies the abilities to foil all future attacks
amen
انا للہ وانا الیہ راجعون
جامعہ فاروقیہ کراچی کے مہتمم مولانا ڈاکٹر عادل خان صاحب رح قاتلانہ حملے میں شہید
Who it can be the biggest beneficiary? Politicians, India, Iran, TTP, LJ, SS etc?
rest in peace dear Molana
you were a gentle voice., and this is why you were targeted
Alas, may your soul rest in peace.

This may happen soon but more chances of mass attack either in Quetta on Hazara community, or in GB plus reactivation of TTP is also a dangerous signal .....

I hope what I heard is wrong Mufti Muneeb the former Roait -i-Hilal Committee Chairman, Mufti Taqi Usmani of Darul Uloom Karachi, Qari Hanif Jalandhari Chairman of Wifaq ul Madaris were included in hit list recovered from terrorist cell .... keep in mind Mufti Taqi was previously targeted but survived.

Additionally we must not ignored Maulana Adil was working with Mufti Muneeb to dilute some of issue of Deobandi and Barelvi School of thoughts and he had a support of Mufti Taqi Usmani in this endeavour.

Politically he was part of a group of ultra Pro-Pakistan Ulma, he used to oppose not only TTP but faced strict opposition by MQM as well from past many decades, additionally was part of very few Deobandi Ullam who are independent or not under the influence of Maulana Diesel

As far as his contribution in Education is concern he not only used to teach religious teachings but made normal Education till Matriculation compulsory in his Madarsa, If am not wrong even before Government decision in this regards btw at that time his Father used to head this religious seminary.

BTW a matter of observation is that whenever some positive outcome occurs in Afghanistan act of terrorism occurs either in Pakistan or Afghanistan one can even match the dates of terrorist attacks and progress on Afghan peace process.

So this Murder should not be considered as Sectarian Terrorism only ....

Excellent post, thanks brother.

I am unable to share my words & sorrow for Adil Sahib. Knew him personally & despite the fact that I was too young to him but still, used to call me Bhai. Knew him & his family. His doors were always open to anyone in need. It is really hard for me to realize that he is gone and it is not a mere sectarian thing given his work & services for Islam & Pakistan.

There are very few or I can say that only one person even on this thread that can understand the work of Maulana Adil Khan & many others on the hit list. Alas, his time came to leave us & this hit is not just a random terrorist thing or a mere sectarian flame but being designed and executed by very strong enemy having all the resources at their disposal. I will only say that this is not just a normal loss or a random target killing but most of you can't even imagine what he & his team has been up-to and that is what exactly bothered our enemy.

May you rest in peace & higher place in Jannah.

possibility of a Afghan Intelligence NDS involvement cant be dropped, they may have small force and operation but they are deadly in Pakistan, they get their resources from India and USA , and there is no shortage of Afghan sympathizers in Pakistan , easy to find someone to kill a Sunni scholar , then a Shia scholar and there you go, fight start sit back and enjoy . It could be very well Tehran as they are always looking for a fault line in Pakistan to create sectarian strife , to further their agenda .. or it can be MQM london , always the culprit in Karachi they and their supporters needs to be closely monitored, at least those who travel to S.Africa or Dubai recently .

possibility of a Afghan Intelligence NDS involvement cant be dropped, they may have small force and operation but they are deadly in Pakistan, they get their resources from India and USA , and there is no shortage of Afghan sympathizers in Pakistan , easy to find someone to kill a Sunni scholar , then a Shia scholar and there you go, fight start sit back and enjoy . It could be very well Tehran as they are always looking for a fault line in Pakistan to create sectarian strife , to further their agenda .. or it can be MQM london , always the culprit in Karachi they and their supporters needs to be closely monitored, at least those who travel to S.Africa or Dubai recently .
So what do you about ppp who destroy the whole economical backbone of Pakistan city & now backing extremisam just for secure it corruption & it dirty politics & want to pull whole Pakistan in this fire...

So what do you about ppp who destroy the whole economical backbone of Pakistan city & now backing extremisam just for secure it corruption & it dirty politics & want to pull whole Pakistan in this fire...

they could very well be involved, but so does PMLN , JIye Sindh , People Aman comity etc or even it could Mullah Rivalry , trust me this Mullah Rivalry can be dangerous , or some sort of personal feud .

@Foxtrot Alpha where are you sir?
hat saddens me, is that a game is being played by our enemies, One to divide and conquer, but forget the general populace, members of this forum, who are comparatively more educated, and learned, fail To realize this.
People act due to emotions, a few think rationally. Like you know that exercise is healthy, but won't act until, you have motivation like fear, sense of achievement etc.
The things enemy stir up is very emotional to people, and as nation we don't have a training to settle down things with argument. In fact we are the people who kill another person on 'doubt/suspicion' of illicit relation, blasphemy etc.
Government should act now. The social media ban and arrest of people who spread sectarian material, either foreign or local (think of like sim registration, how late we were). CPO Lahore said that new century is of digital forensic and monitoring. I hope, Govt may act soon.
Now controlling madrassa sermon materials etc is a far fetch thing. But if done, it will help greatly.

they could very well be involved, but so does PMLN , JIye Sindh , People Aman comity etc or even it could Mullah Rivalry , trust me this Mullah Rivalry can be dangerous , or some sort of personal feud .
I am talking about crimenal extremisam terrirsam & internal sectarian stability in Pakistan but what you are talking...

Last edited:
Saudi hukmaran achi taran jante hein ke in logoun ko kesey deal kartey hein. Aur doosri taraf Pakistan ko dekho, yahan 90% plus population of 200 million people, apney minority se gaali sunte hein, aur gholian bhi khate hein. Wah janab, keysi situation he

Back
Top Bottom