What's new

Featured Maulana Dr. Adil Khan Sahib, head of Jamia Farooqia Karachi, martyred in a murderous attack

Bhai we live in Karachi , we see its good and bad times, we see rallies and clashes .. all of things you mentioned at somewhat true, but there is a disgusting sectarianism hatred in Karachi , har jaga Army ko mat gasito yaar .
bhai khi police is full of political bhartis jahan na merit hai na kuch hai aur judiciary ka bhi kuch yehi haal hai aur ya sab isliye hai kyon keh dha ko parwan chahranay aur fwo keh thaiko keh liye corrupt bastards keh sath partnership kee howi hai!!

masla army keh sath 1% nai hai i respect our soldiers lakin ya jo dakku bharay howay hain woh is mulk may na insaf honay daytay hain na he progress!!

bhai khi police is full of political bhartis jahan na merit hai na kuch hai aur judiciary ka bhi kuch yehi haal hai aur ya sab isliye hai kyon keh dha ko parwan chahranay aur fwo keh thaiko keh liye corrupt bastards keh sath partnership kee howi hai!!

masla army keh sath 1% nai hai i respect our soldiers lakin ya jo dakku bharay howay hain woh is mulk may na insaf honay daytay hain na he progress!!

Again you are missing the point , what does corrupt Police of DHA society has to do with a dumbass Scholar who abuse Companion of Prophet in Majalis ? this is not about Karachi poor management but much more deeper, this evil is controlled from Riyad and Tehran , and these Dumb fcuk Pakistanis on both side will die for their twisted believe and their masters sending orders while sitting in Palaces of Riyad and Tehran enjoying multiple sex partners .

As i said, Don't drag Army into everyone , Nawaz Sharief is history learn to live without him .

This may happen soon but more chances of mass attack either in Quetta on Hazara community, or in GB plus reactivation of TTP is also a dangerous signal .....

I hope what I heard is wrong Mufti Muneeb the former Roait -i-Hilal Committee Chairman, Mufti Taqi Usmani of Darul Uloom Karachi, Qari Hanif Jalandhari Chairman of Wifaq ul Madaris were included in hit list recovered from terrorist cell .... keep in mind Mufti Taqi was previously targeted but survived.

Additionally we must not ignored Maulana Adil was working with Mufti Muneeb to dilute some of issue of Deobandi and Barelvi School of thoughts and he had a support of Mufti Taqi Usmani in this endeavour.

Politically he was part of a group of ultra Pro-Pakistan Ulma, he used to oppose not only TTP but faced strict opposition by MQM as well from past many decades, additionally was part of very few Deobandi Ullam who are independent or not under the influence of Maulana Diesel

As far as his contribution in Education is concern he not only used to teach religious teachings but made normal Education till Matriculation compulsory in his Madarsa, If am not wrong even before Government decision in this regards btw at that time his Father used to head this religious seminary.

BTW a matter of observation is that whenever some positive outcome occurs in Afghanistan act of terrorism occurs either in Pakistan or Afghanistan one can even match the dates of terrorist attacks and progress on Afghan peace process.

So this Murder should not be considered as Sectarian Terrorism only ....

Iran and India have zero interest in a peaceful Afghanistan.

Although Balochistan seems to be your pick, i would go with GB. That is where the most value lies for these attacks.

The role reversal of the thread would be an interest read come that time.

Again you are missing the point , what does corrupt Police of DHA society has to do with a dumbass Scholar who abuse Companion of Prophet in Majalis ? this is not about Karachi poor management but much more deeper, this evil is controlled from Riyad and Tehran , and these Dumb fcuk Pakistanis on both side will die for their twisted believe and their masters sending orders while sitting in Palaces of Riyad and Tehran enjoying multiple sex partners .

As i said, Don't drag Army into everyone , Nawaz Sharief is history learn to live without him .
bhai the jahils exploit the lawlessness rapist exploit the lawlessness mobile chor does the same tanker mafia does the same all the criminals or "foreign agents" they know that their is no justice in Pakistan even if they murder a politician and bribe the right people or award thaika to grand organization no police no law will have balls to touch them!!

boss laa qanoniyat aik cancer hai aur uski wajha MaslihatHQ ki greed hai aur is uncontrollable greed ko continue rukhna sirf ussi waqt possible hai jab qanoon he na ho! zardari aur uzair baloch misal hain keh is mulk may kia bukwas bs hai!

So when even the Pakistan PM is saying that India is behind this, so why the F* is Pakistan Military not taking action against India??
It is a cold war between nations. The battle field, soldiers and targets are beyond our imagination.

Every move in this battle field is like in Chinese Go board game, calculated and well planned.

But interestingly, this game uses humans as the playing pieces instead of stones, therefore their response sometimes are unpredictable and thus the results could be opposite to what planned to achieve.

People who play in this battle filed are shadows, unsung heroes for some and demons for others.

Last edited:
This may happen soon but more chances of mass attack either in Quetta on Hazara community, or in GB plus reactivation of TTP is also a dangerous signal .....

I hope what I heard is wrong Mufti Muneeb the former Roait -i-Hilal Committee Chairman, Mufti Taqi Usmani of Darul Uloom Karachi, Qari Hanif Jalandhari Chairman of Wifaq ul Madaris were included in hit list recovered from terrorist cell .... keep in mind Mufti Taqi was previously targeted but survived.

Additionally we must not ignored Maulana Adil was working with Mufti Muneeb to dilute some of issue of Deobandi and Barelvi School of thoughts and he had a support of Mufti Taqi Usmani in this endeavour.

Politically he was part of a group of ultra Pro-Pakistan Ulma, he used to oppose not only TTP but faced strict opposition by MQM as well from past many decades, additionally was part of very few Deobandi Ullam who are independent or not under the influence of Maulana Diesel

As far as his contribution in Education is concern he not only used to teach religious teachings but made normal Education till Matriculation compulsory in his Madarsa, If am not wrong even before Government decision in this regards btw at that time his Father used to head this religious seminary.

BTW a matter of observation is that whenever some positive outcome occurs in Afghanistan act of terrorism occurs either in Pakistan or Afghanistan one can even match the dates of terrorist attacks and progress on Afghan peace process.

So this Murder should not be considered as Sectarian Terrorism only ....
I see more weight in upcoming GB election also ...

Sectarian divide cannot be curbed without punishing the criminals.
1- Person who started this chaos was allowed to run out of country.
2- A channel owned by a Shia, aired the curses against Sahaba r.a.
3- Masaive reaction from Ahly Sunnah
4- Another incident of provocation by using abusive language against the 2nd most revered companion umer r. a.
5- people arrested and later released without punishment.
6- A prominent voice in Glorification of Companion procession killed.

Peace can only be achieved by taking stern action against people who can easily be identified and interrogated. Blaming India and RAW won't work.

shameful post.
Nobody must be allowed to insult a victim of terrorism.
سی ٹی ڈی ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ وادات میں پاکستان کے دو پڑوسی ممالک کے ملوث ہونے کے بھی کچھ شواہد ملے ہیں جبکہ اب تک کی تفتیش میں کچھ ایسے اشارے بھی ملے ہیں کہ مفتی تقی عثمانی اور مولانا عادل پر حملے میں ایک ہی گروپ ملوث ہے تاہم ابھی حتمی طور پر کچھ بھی کہنا قبل از وقت ہوگا ابھی واقعے کی مکمل باریک بینی کے ساتھ تفتیش جاری ہے۔

سی ٹی ڈی ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ وادات میں پاکستان کے دو پڑوسی ممالک کے ملوث ہونے کے بھی کچھ شواہد ملے ہیں جبکہ اب تک کی تفتیش میں کچھ ایسے اشارے بھی ملے ہیں کہ مفتی تقی عثمانی اور مولانا عادل پر حملے میں ایک ہی گروپ ملوث ہے تاہم ابھی حتمی طور پر کچھ بھی کہنا قبل از وقت ہوگا ابھی واقعے کی مکمل باریک بینی کے ساتھ تفتیش جاری ہے۔

Apparently this is the initial investigation report

@M. Sarmad

As i said before. Let's wait and see for further progress

IMG_20201012_011621.jpg

IMG_20201012_011842.jpg

Indian RAW and another "qareebi mulk"

Wonder who this qareebi milk is?? China? Russia? USA?

What is this specific "qareebi mulk"? Humm. Tough question for me to answer :)

Well this thread is a perfect example that you fellows are so easily offended by anti-Sunni or Anti-Shia remarks and how easily something very straight forward becomes a blame game. AND THAT IS WHY INDIA IS TRYING TO INCITE A SHIA/SUNNI CLASH knowing how stupid and emotional Pakistanis really are. IT IS YOU, THE EMOTIONAL AND IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN, WHO ARE PROVIDING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INDIA TO DESTABILIZE THIS COUNTRY.

People need PATIENCE and the ability to tolerate others POINT OF VIEW which is sadly missing immensely in Pakistan. And that is why even a small thing, a small comment becomes a CLASH!

The way I see it, whether the ultimate beneficiary was India, Iran or Afghanistan, is surely relevant, but what is more important is, that local assets were used. This is the most troubling part. We need to find out, who were the local facilitators? and then initiate action against both, local and foreign de-stabilizers. It is a matter of National Security / Interest and no sugar coating should be done.

#Pakistan First

Back
Top Bottom