What's new

Mauka Mauka For Pakistan

punjabiboy

Reaction score
Mauka Mauka For Pakistan .......

If You Have Power (pakistan ) Then face india in semi-final . Mauka For Pakistan

Dum hai toh aa jao .....................

Buuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Indians for the first time will be praying for Pakistan to win.If Australia wins they know they can never beat Australia 8-).With Pakistan they feel they have a chance.Guys am i right? @levina ,@SpArK ,@WAR-rior ,@Zebra ,@utraash ,@Force-India .
But in last WC we won against Australia in QF ....nooohhh???:rolleyes:

so Noo I'm not praying for Pakistani team. :disagree:

Best of luck Pakistani team :)

when pakistan win against south africa .........all pakistani members cheers and post ( see india we are back )
Now what happend ? .................come on

This is another chance for your Crackers (stored in your house sine 19 BC ) hahahahaha

But in last WC we won against Australia in QF ....nooohhh???:rolleyes:

so Noo I'm not praying for Pakistani team. :disagree:

Best of luck Pakistani team :)

I will be supporting Pak but to beat Aussies in Australia is uphill task... All the best Pakistan team....
We would love to make Pak fan crying one more time.....haha

That was in India.

Why ? you don't want to play us in the semis? :astagh:
If you look at logically its Pakistani team which would not like to play India in SF.
Because after loosing to India they had to face so much criticism from Pakistani fans and after winning few matches they have come back in the good books of Pakistani fan,i am sure they dont want to get back into the bad book of Pakistani fan ,if Indian wins again.

OK now which one of you is responsible for setting the poor kid pants on fire... he is jumping here & their with excitement ,,,,

If you look at logically its Pakistani team which would not like to play India in SF.
Because after loosing to India they had to face so much criticism from Pakistani fans and after winning few matches they have come back in the good books of Pakistani fan,i am sure they dont want to get back into the bad book of Pakistani fan ,if Indian wins again.
That makes sense,same can be said about India,what if they lose one game that too semies that too against Pakistan the reaction in India would be phenomenal.

That makes sense,same can be said about India,what if they lose one game that too semies that too against Pakistan the reaction in India would be phenomenal.
Ppl will have chance to smash the TVs n bring new one .....haha.... I wont as bought recently...

Back
Top Bottom