What's new

Massive theft in taxation system FBR

It's the Pakistani Dream, baby. Move aside American dream.

@VCheng

The only difference between the two dreams is that the former uses haram money stolen from an Islamic nation, and the latter uses halal money earned by honest work in a non-Islamic nation. Pretty ironic, if one cares about that sort of thing. :D

The only difference between the two dreams is that the former uses haram money stolen from an Islamic nation, and the latter uses halal money earned by honest work in a non-Islamic nation. Pretty ironic, if one cares about that sort of thing. :D
What is better? Sin city vegas or sin country Pakistan?
In terms of openly committing sin or feinting piety and then committing heinous crimes?

I also know of a customs fellow who went on a tirade regarding corruption but was here on a EB-5 investment visa.

Not to mention all them Papa Johns..

On the other hand, I know of people who came from lowly restaurant background in Pakistan and now through sweat blood and tears own some 500 franchises across the US.

FBR is a long shot - just take a look at the ones who run Zakat and Auqaf

What is better? Sin city vegas or sin country Pakistan?
In terms of openly committing sin or feinting piety and then committing heinous crimes?

What is "better" is a judgement everyone makes for themselves.

Personally, I would prefer Vegas over Pakistan. But then again, I would prefer two buxom blonde hookers from LV to spend eternity with in hell than be with 72 inexperienced virgins for eternity in heaven, but, like I said, it is for everyone to decide for themselves. :D

What is "better" is a judgement everyone makes for themselves.

Personally, I would prefer Vegas over Pakistan. But then again, I would prefer two buxom blonde hookers from LV to spend eternity with in hell than be with 72 inexperienced virgins for eternity in heaven, but, like I said, it is for everyone to decide for themselves. :D
You haven’t the joke about the guy who went to heaven and complained?

So this pious guy makes it to heaven, and gets this beautiful garden and everything. Then comes time for breakfast, he gets eggs and toast.. he doesn’t mind..
over the wall he hears screams of people and asks the server who tells him that its hell next door.
then lunch, he gets jam with toast..
ok, fine… cant complain…but he smells something really nice across the wall.. then the screams start again.

Come dinner .. he gets chicken spread with toast ..confused with now the great smells coming from across the wall he goes over and takes a peek and sees a full buffet - biryani, karahi, steak all the jazz with peoples all lined up and filling their plates.

Extremely annoyed he calls the nearest angel and says “I spent all my life being the best human there could be and I get jam toast while these guys get Biryani “

To which the angel goes “Dont be stupid! You think we will cook a deg for just one person!”

With the inexperienced ones, there won't be high expectations, if that's something you want to consider. :whistle:

With the inexperienced ones, there won't be high expectations, if that's something you want to consider. :whistle:

Sure, but I want to achieve my own highest expectations, both here and in the hereafter. Or die trying. :D

Today in an interview minister of defense Khawaja Asif reply to Mohammad Malick question about inflation. He said 60 cents of every dollar stolen by FBR. Why the present govt fail to leash FBR. If these corruption leaks stop, Pakistan's economy will be in positive figures.
FBR is unfixable
Everyone needs to be fired
Preferably hanged

FBR does zero work. Sales tax is 90% collection and that's automated

FBR is unfixable
Preferably hanged

Who is going to hang people? Who is going to enforce any sense of law? Who is going to actually try reform and rebuild?

I don’t think the messiah is coming. He would've came by now judging by the shit show we see.

Create a organisation and demand it by force... target all known corrupt officials and most corrupt institutes and their offices...

FBR is unfixable
Preferably hanged

One of my friend used to own a shop ...........Very religious person..but every FBR visit , end up doing the muk mukka with FBR inspector ... lollll

Last edited:
To which the angel goes “Dont be stupid! You think we will cook a deg for just one person!”

I already knew that since I was a kid. The fact that there was only a Stairway to Heaven but a Highway to Hell already told me all about the anticipated traffic to both destinations that I needed to know. :D

I already knew that since I was a kid. The fact that there was only a Stairway to Heaven but a Highway to Hell already told me all about the anticipated traffic to both destinations that I needed to know. :D
Choice is yours ... you like AD/DC or Led Zep...

Today in an interview minister of defense Khawaja Asif reply to Mohammad Malick question about inflation. He said 60 cents of every dollar stolen by FBR. Why the present govt fail to leash FBR. If these corruption leaks stop, Pakistan's economy will be in positive figures.
FBR takes a certain percentage from individuals and after that they are not bothered to pay their tax to the government. Try posting for tax refunds, FBR will take 40-50 % of the amount. Even PMLN is filled with ********, yet FBR needs to be dismanteled and and a new organization needs to be setup for taxes!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom