What's new

Massive flooding in Zhengzhou, Henan

So are there infrastructure plans for flood control?
Every city, town, village do, but there's no guarantee, check out the floods in Germany, they also have the flood contrrol infrastructure, still can't resist the act of the mother nature.

Every city, town, village do, but there's no guarantee, check out the floods in Germany, they also have the flood contrrol infrastructure, still can't resist the act of the mother nature.

It's typical of that Anti-China troller, just like this troller @dbc

Whenever disaster happen in China, blame the government.
Whenever disaster happen in the west, blame the nature.

It's so typical

Last edited:
Let the water go down stream via emergency release.
SO, CN plot of cutting river flow to Mekong river went busted ??:lol:

Trying to go against the nature will always hurt CN first :cool:

-----------
Mekong dam: China cuts river flow 50 per cent, is slammed for lack of warning
Whenever disaster happen in China, blame the government
CN plot is trying to cut off river flow to Mekong river, many CNese here also keep boasting that CN will " close the tap" to make sub Mekong region drought etc.

Your plot to make sub Mekong region drought failed. Of course u guys should blame the government, blame yourselves for killing your own ppl.

Don't be angry to me, because I busted your lie in another thread :D

I don’t lie and you couldn’t bust a bubble even If you miraculously turned into a cacti.
Transforming into a plant may improve your IQ :enjoy:

I was asking @siegecrossbow if people habitually check weather before they leave home - that is all.

I don’t lie and you couldn’t bust a bubble even If you miraculously turned into a cacti.
Transforming into a plant may improve your IQ :enjoy:

I was asking @siegecrossbow if people habitually check weather before they leave home - that is all.

You already forgetting this thread :(
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...he-1h-2021-naval-ships-not-counted-in.716933/

They checked in of course, but most people think it's only an ordinary storm.

Every year, China have many storms and torrential rain. But doesn't like this one

if you consider cost of flood damage, flood control should be a priority

here in new york we had big flood during hurricane cost $30 billion

if you consider cost of flood damage, flood control should be a priority
here in new york we had big flood during hurricane cost $30 billion
I lived in New York for some years, believe me, if New York was hit by this massive rain, it will be flooded as well, a lot of New York drainage systems are over a century old and the subways are just very close to the ground.

The rainfall will hit record high this summer all over China, some parts in Beijing were also flooded, I never experienced any summers like this one, it literally rains every single day!!

It's what nature is returning with love to you for what you have given to it.....

Terrible loss of life. Thoughts with the families of the dead. I wish all the best to Chinese rescue teams.

those weather satellites cant tell the severity of a storm coming?

Chinese people spirit :tup:

E6yDK27UUAQJhSv.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom