What's new

Massive anti-India, anti-US and anti-Israel demos in IOK

Are you also chanting from deepest of your throat climbing on the roof top? Or you are not that good human being?

Why they can see injustice happening to muslims only? Or humanity is reserved for muslims only. Injustice injustice all over the world.

Spare me this humanity thing, bigots will remain bigots and no cloak can deceive people.
Are you out of arguments because you have shifted to general statements those are signs of that you in your continence know they are just in their demands. Any ways you don't need to divert I can understand why you are making such statements.

Are you out of arguments because you have shifted to general statements those are signs of that you in your continence know they are just in their demands. Any ways you don't need to divert I can understand why you are making such statements.

Did you chanted from your roof top or not?

Do these religious bigots cry for injustice done to non muslims all over the world or not?

Absolutely, the clever move helped in two way -
1- saved life of armed personnel from mob of religious bigots.
2- saved lives of protesters as well, because armed forces might have retaliate in self defence if mob tried to attack them.

That where education help you !!
Yes a clever move and these are the results of inquiry on this issue. Why an inquiry if it was a clever move

Army not giving names of personnel who tied man to jeep as human shield, J-K cops tell HC
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ops-tell-hc/story-p1o68nLYVGzN6raXwdlbFO.html

Army has already awarded Major Gogoi for this clever act.
So why is there an inquiry and still you say you are educated and civilized. Just getting education and not implementing it is an education wasted. Name one book in which they tell you to tie a Human in front of a jeep. I would now consider those people protesting are more educated and just than you with access to internet and books but nothing inside your head to speak the truth and follow it.

TBH I dont think any kind of protest wrt kashmir has any significance, at least here. If tomorrow army does actually go out of bounds while handling kashmir, nobody will care, except maybe few sloganeers at jnu or ndtv. Thats the state here. Might be a bitter pill to swallow for some, but thats the truth. Also these sentiments will only rise from here on. Sympathy for kashmiris or aman ki tamasha etc were mostly initiated by Indian jholawalas, with Pakistan having upperhand in narrative. It was mostly Indians asking/willing for peace. But things are changing fast, and will accelerate further. In coming days you will see Pakistan making such initiatives for peace and everything while India will be going for the jugular.

So why is there an inquiry and still you say you are educated and civilized. Just getting education and not implementing it is an education wasted. Name one book in which they tell you to tie a Human in front of a jeep. I would now consider those people protesting are more educated and just than you with access to internet and books but nothing inside your head to speak the truth and follow it.

Name one book which tells you to pelt stone and be a religious bigot.

By the way, did you chanted from roof top or not? Or pelted stones on the street?

Name one book which tells you to pelt stone and be a religious bigot.

By the way, did you chanted from roof top or not? Or pelted stones on the street?
I can name 1000s of books where they tell you to fight against oppression.

Lets start with a one you would have also read. Mahabharata

No book tells you that you cannot live with people of other religion and need to ask for separate country

No book tells you that you cannot live with people of other religion and need to ask for separate country

Who wants to go to streets if they are comfortably living with out any problems. Those people are out there because there is a problem and every book in the world on social issues tells you to stand up for your rights.

There is no oppression, equal rights provided and even more. Religious bigot-ism is no right.

In Mahabharata, Arjun used Shikhandi as a cover to kill Bhisma. So here you go.

There is no oppression, equal rights provided and even more. Religious bigot-ism is no right.

In Mahabharata, Arjun used Shikhandi as a cover to kill Bhisma. So here you go.

So from this statement I must assume that you are agreeing with one thing that it is right to fight for your rights?

Secondly you are sitting comfortably in your house and not protesting and why would you there is nothing going against your will. Those people are out there protesting in this cold because there is something wrong. for every action there is a purpose no one does it with out reason those people are not comfortable in their home, some where some one is hurting them and your comfort and Media is trying to keep you away from the ground reality. Every human being in this world has a greed for something and every human being works for betterment no one is crazy to do any thing with out reason. Kashmirs want separation because something wrong is being done to them and those who are doing it will never admit it but rather convey the opposite message.

So from this statement I must assume that you are agreeing with one thing that it is right to fight for your rights?

Secondly you are sitting comfortably in your house and not protesting and why would you there is nothing going against your will. Those people are out there protesting in this cold because there is something wrong. for every action there is a purpose no one does it with out reason those people are not comfortable in their home, some where some one is hurting them and your comfort and Media is trying to keep you away from the ground reality. Every human being in this world has a greed for something and every human being works for betterment no one is crazy to do any thing with out reason. Kashmirs want separation because something wrong is being done to them and those who are doing it will never admit it but rather convey the opposite message.

Hey, you are avoiding the tough questions and going round in circles.

There is lot of things going against my will, and there must be lot of things going against your will as well. But neither me nor you are pelting stones on streets. Reason, we have different priorities. Or we want someone else to protest on our behalf.

Let me tell you a truth. Why not a BDeshi or an Irani or Saudi feel the same pain for Kashmiri than Pakistan feels? Because Kashmir resolution wont give them kashmir valley. Because there is no lust for land associated for them to cry a river. Pakistan sees an opportunity.

Anyways, sleeping time.

I appreciate your responding in a polite and calm manner on emotional subject.

Hey, you are avoiding the tough questions and going round in circles.

There is lot of things going against my will, and there must be lot of things going against your will as well. But neither me nor you are pelting stones on streets. Reason, we have different priorities. Or we want someone else to protest on our behalf.

Let me tell you a truth. Why not a BDeshi or an Irani or Saudi feel the same pain for Kashmiri than Pakistan feels? Because Kashmir resolution wont give them kashmir valley. Because there is no lust for land associated for them to cry a river. Pakistan sees an opportunity.

Anyways, sleeping time.

I appreciate your responding in a polite and calm manner on emotional subject.

Kashmirs are protesting for Palestine, will this protest give them Palestine? No! look there is your answer in the OP. You are already sleeping it is time for you to wake up. lol.

Really Mahabharat tells you to while away your time doing nothing but pelting stones? Must have missed that chapter

You say it is fight against oppression. Please tell me who is the opperessor and who was the oppperesee?

PS One free advise- Just like you guys dont like Hindus to interpret Quran and Hadith the vice versa is also true

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom