What's new

Massive anti-India, anti-US and anti-Israel demos in IOK

My thoughts are with them

We have a say in Persian, says, The mill is in turn. One day we will fight for Kashmir after liberation of beloved Quds.

Your forefathers have dreamt and you can only dream. E.g. Palestine.

Anti India, anti-US, cool. There won't much support from US for their cause from now on.

Really Mahabharat tells you to while away your time doing nothing but pelting stones? Must have missed that chapter

You say it is fight against oppression. Please tell me who is the opperessor and who was the oppperesee?

PS One free advise- Just like you guys dont like Hindus to interpret Quran and Hadith the vice versa is also true

Mahabharat is a fight against oppression or is it not. You are talking about stones but Mahabharat tell you to do more than just throwing stones. It tells you to launch a war on oppression. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Mahabharat is a fight against oppression or is it not. You are talking about stones but Mahabharat tell you to do more than just throwing stones. It tells you to launch a war on oppression. Please correct me if I am wrong.

No it is not. Who is the oppressor and who is the oppressee?

It is a story of fight between dharma and adharma. It is a lot more philosophical and religious then I would like to discuss on this forum.

You can see this wikipedia link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma

Dharma can mean “law of the universe,” “social and religious rules,” and/or one’s own individual mission or purpose. On the individual level, it can also mean a number of things. For example, in the Gita, Krishna points out to Arjuna that his Dharma is to be a warrior whether he likes it or not. He cannot escape his Dharma and he must fulfill it. Arjuna is a warrior for what is right and just. He is not just a warrior for fighting’s sake. His Dharma must be grounded in a proper purpose. Whatever role we are fulfilling at the moment is our Dharma at that moment.

https://dharmayogacenter.com/blog/the-four-core-concepts-from-the-bhagavad-gita/

No it is not. Who is the oppressor and who is the oppressee?

It is a story of fight between dharma and adharma. It is a lot more philosophical and religious then I would like to discuss on this forum.

You can see this wikipedia link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma

Dharma can mean “law of the universe,” “social and religious rules,” and/or one’s own individual mission or purpose. On the individual level, it can also mean a number of things. For example, in the Gita, Krishna points out to Arjuna that his Dharma is to be a warrior whether he likes it or not. He cannot escape his Dharma and he must fulfill it. Arjuna is a warrior for what is right and just. He is not just a warrior for fighting’s sake. His Dharma must be grounded in a proper purpose. Whatever role we are fulfilling at the moment is our Dharma at that moment.

https://dharmayogacenter.com/blog/the-four-core-concepts-from-the-bhagavad-gita/

I am talking oppression and fighting cruelty. A struggle against the wrong. Mahabharat is struggle against the wrong. Obviously Kashmirs are the ones being oppressed. The struggle of fighting for freedom and dignity and right to live under one own free will are the normal of this world now and Kashmirs should be given all those rights.

I am talking oppression and fighting cruelty. A struggle against the wrong. Mahabharat is struggle against the wrong. Obviously Kashmirs are the ones being oppressed. The struggle of fighting for freedom and dignity and right to live under one own free will are the normal of this world now and Kashmirs should be given all those rights.

You are wrong about the Mahabharat (As I said before dont try to interpret scriptures of other religions. They have deeper meanings that can be explained over an internet forum)

You are also wrong about Kashmiris. They have the highest amount of rights s compared to any other state in India. I bet that you didnt know that no law, even constitutional amendments like GST passed by the Indian Parliament is automatically applicable to Kashmr. It has to be voted on and passed by the Jammu Kashmir Legislative assembly, which is elected by Kashmiris. This means that they have more autonomy than the rest of the Indians who are not even allowed to settle in kashmir

You are wrong about the Mahabharat (As I said before dont try to interpret scriptures of other religions. They have deeper meanings that can be explained over an internet forum)

You are also wrong about Kashmiris. They have the highest amount of rights s compared to any other state in India. I bet that you didnt know that no law, even constitutional amendments like GST passed by the Indian Parliament is automatically applicable to Kashmr. It has to be voted on and passed by the Jammu Kashmir Legislative assembly, which is elected by Kashmiris. This means that they have more autonomy than the rest of the Indians who are not even allowed to settle in kashmir

You are not providing arguments rather general statements. I am not interpreting any religion Scripture. Till now I have not quoted any thing from Mahabharat but rather I have stated a general argument. I respect all religions and peoples sentiments. But I am not Wrong in my general argument. Kashmiris are being oppressed and All religions of the world tell to stand against oppression including Mahabharat.

You are not providing arguments rather general statements. I am not interpreting any religion Scripture. Till now I have not quoted any thing from Mahabharat but rather I have stated a general argument. I respect all religions and peoples sentiments. But I am not Wrong in my general argument. Kashmiris are being oppressed and All religions of the world tell to stand against oppression including Mahabharat.
See lets not discuss Mahabharat or the Quran. You and I both know that such things dont end well. And regarding Kashmiris I have given you the facts that prove that they get to choose their own laws and regulations. That is their free will

Do some of them want even more freedom - Probably

Will they get eve more freedom - Never

Does everybody gets whatever they want - No, Not unless you are Bill Gates or Ambani and even then there is no guarantee

See lets not discuss Mahabharat or the Quran. You and I both know that such things dont end well. And regarding Kashmiris I have given you the facts that prove that they get to choose their own laws and regulations. That is their free will

Do some of them want even more freedom - Probably

Will they get eve more freedom - Never

Does everybody gets whatever they want - No, Not unless you are Bill Gates or Ambani and even then there is no guarantee

I did not discussed Mahabharat and It was a general statement and I will stick with it that Mahabahrat tells to fight oppression. You tell me that am I right or wrong forget Kashmir just stick to oppression. A simple statement yes or no because I never went in details on quoting any thing from it. :what:

I did not discussed Mahabharat and It was a general statement and I will stick with it that Mahabahrat tells to fight oppression. You tell me that am I right or wrong forget Kashmir just stick to oppression. A simple statement yes or no because I never went in details on quoting any thing from it. :what:

No Mahabharat never said anything about fighting oppression. It is fighting adharam. There is no english word to which adharam can be translated to. Kauravas were not oppressing the Pandavas. Infact after their death it is said that the kauravas went to heaven

No Mahabharat never said anything about fighting oppression. It is fighting adharam. There is no english word to which adharam can be translated to. Kauravas were not oppressing the Pandavas. Infact after their death it is said that the kauravas went to heaven
So you want to say that Mahabharat was a war between 2 good persons? or groups?

So you want to say that Mahabharat was a war between 2 good persons? or groups?
In Mahabharat everyone had shades of grey. There are no absolute good or absolute bad

Duryodhan, the main "villain" was the eldest among all the cousins so technically it was his right to rule the kingdom.

Karna was the Anti-Hero. He was caste aside because it was (mistakenly) believed that he was a soot-putra (son of a charioter). Actually he was the son of sun-god and the elder brother to the Pandavas

Yudhister the eternal truth teller actually tricked Dronacharya, his guru, to lay down arms because he mistakenly believed that his son was dead

Arjun killed Karna when his chariot was disabled and he was unarmed

Even Lord Krishna tricked everyone to believe that the sun had set by using the solar eclipse

He infact gave duryodhan the use of his entire army to fight in the war

All this aside here is a song which gives the manes of all the kauravas

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom