What's new

Mass protests as Hong Kong marks 15 years under China

Status
Not open for further replies.
the topic is as retard as you``demonstrations happening everywhere in the world`whats your point? taking too much cow piss in slum, need to unleash it?

I dont wish to reply to a frustrated chinese like u.......

Some of the Pics from my fb Newsfeeed
yQXph.jpg

7pGYO.jpg

lV27r.jpg

oRpGD.jpg

3peCn.jpg

Not sure what the text says but that's what my HK friends kept sharing today :undecided:

I find it funny that some Hong Kong people are protesting about the right to elect their leader, but they seem to forget that the British didn't afford them this right either - colonial governers were appointed by the queen/prime minister.

I think the social structures of Hong Kong is still going throught a development and transformation phrase since after the 1997 hong kong return to china. Everything takes time, there is no immediate solution to solve the differences between the ideology of between the 2 chineses. PRC just have to be more careful not to rashly support any legislation that would compromise the local citizen interests and rights.

Just my 2 cents from a 3rd party chinese. :wave:

Please understand the history of HK dont open your foul mouth for the sake of talking

Which history are u talking about? I am talking about the topic in hand mate... Not history.. We can discuss that in some other threads...

I visited Xinhua english site and put Hongkong and protests as search words.

And And And yes, you guessed it right, there are no news articles about the todays protests.

Same I did Shaxi and guangdont protest in both Xinuha and peoples daily. You guessed it.

HongKong Protest:

Shaxii Protest

Last edited by a moderator:
Which history are u talking about? I am talking about the topic in hand mate... Not history.. We can discuss that in some other threads...

Ok let's discuss.

Why do you think those people are protesting?

131688101_51n.jpg

Fireworks light up the sky during a fireworks show to mark the 15th anniversary of the Hong Kong's return to China in Hong Kong, south China, July 1, 2012. (Xinhua/Chen Xiaowei)

131688101_61n.jpg

Fireworks light up the sky during a fireworks show to mark the 15th anniversary of the Hong Kong's return to China in Hong Kong, south China, July 1, 2012. (Xinhua/Cheong Kam Ka)

131688101_71n.jpg

Great fireworks :taz: long live China

Hey I saw Occupie Miami protests with my very own eyes, but those didn't even make it on the independant Daily Miami Herald for weeks.

NY Times made fun of those protesters.

Perhaps the Chinese media just didnt think it was a worthy news to print or write about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom