What's new

Mass protest convention in Kolkata against Bangladesh Government

tomorrow if a bunch of hindus in pak start protesting in favor of narendra modi, what will be your reaction?

Bunch of RSS hindutva goons tried to cross BD border to support to awami scums and their circus show while your chanakyans media fart all sorts of propaganda favoring Awami scums. What do U say about that?:what:

This sickular tagg was forced on us by idiots like that printed on our currency notes.

SO U hate India's supposed "secularism" tag? Finally an Indian being honest with himself. Then why the f0ck does your fellow chanakyans give doses of secularism to BDs and other muslims? What's the Chanakyan logic behind it?

Bunch of RSS hindutva goons tried to cross BD border to support to awami scums and their circus show while your chanakyans media fart all sorts of propaganda favoring Awami scums. What do U say about that?:what:

SO U hate India's supposed "secularism" tag? Finally an Indian being honest with himself. Then why the f0ck does your fellow chanakyans give doses of secularism to BDs and other muslims? What's the Chanakyan logic behind it?

Will you like to exchange equal no Bangladeshi hindoos with equal number of Indian fundamentalist mullas ??give me straightforward answer.I am sick of these wana be traitors.

Will you like to exchange equal no Bangladeshi hindoos with equal number of Indian fundamentalist mullas ??give me straightforward answer.I am sick of these wana be traitors.

How R they traitors?:cheesy: What right do U have to uproot muslims from their ancestral home land? Muslims in India will soon grow on to a vast minority and then a majority. They should stay in India and contribute to safeguarding the rights of muslims in India and win over the hearts and minds of non-muslims through wisdom and beautiful preaching. :azn:

As for BD hindus, well Hindus have been migrating to India since 47. I am neither against or for it as being a Muslim I can't tell a Hindu to leave BD. Its up to them , what they want to do ,as BD is always safe for them to lead a prosperous life. We muslims respect the rights of our minorities and safeguard them. :)

How R they traitors?:cheesy: What right do U have to uproot muslims from their ancestral home land? Muslims in India will soon grow on to a vast minority and then a majority. They should stay in India and contribute to safeguarding the rights of muslims in India and win over the hearts and minds of non-muslims through wisdom and beautiful preaching. :azn:

As for BD hindus, well Hindus have been migrating to India since 47. I am neither against or for it as being a Muslims I can't tell a Hindu to leave BD. We muslims respect the rights of our minorities and safeguard them. :)

They are indeed traitors since they are going against our state policy for BD.

Yes I know it's one -way migration , that' s why I put this proposal.

O mighty god why did you cursed us with Kangress ??Wasn't one Gandhi enough for us.

Another logically challenged poster,

If India is allowing protest by most vile type of Islamic fundamentalists in favor of a party which has consistently been anti-India,It strengthens it's claim over Secularism not weakens it.

Are you people oblivious to such an simple application of logic.
Well so nice of your government then. But as I can see here many of you talking about putting them in nazi style concentration camps seems like the Jamatis are not the only vile type of fanatics in your country.

anyway Indian jamatis are far better species than bd jamatis. They only engage in peaceful gathering to voice their concern unlike bd jamatis who act like a bunch of illiterate hooligan.

Suerly Indian Tamils should not come on streets for foolish protest over internal matter of another country

Here you are commenting and trolling in India's internal matter which is also banned topic in PDF. :lol:

Here you are commenting and trolling in India's internal matter which is also banned topic in PDF. :lol:

:laugh: you mean TL protest is against rape damn i thought it was against Sri Lanka

:laugh: you mean TL protest is against rape damn i thought it was against Sri Lanka

anyway Indian jamatis are far better species than bd jamatis. They only engage in peaceful gathering to voice their concern unlike bd jamatis who act like a bunch of illiterate hooligan.

They are exactly same species, the thing that is checking them is fear of backlash from majority hindu community.

Dude Indian internal matters are of banned topics in PDF what is difficult to understand in that.

:P how Indian internal matters are banned when it is about interfering in another global nation

Dude Indian internal matters are of banned topics in PDF what is difficult to understand in that.

:P how Indian internal matters are banned when it is about interfering in another global nation

They are exactly same species, the thing that is checking them is fear of backlash from majority hindu community.

In other words the opposit majority species are worst

You are talking about rapes and all right and also muslim protests for silly reasons like that happened during film release in TN.

That depends upon your reasoning skills, by the way I think you ignored same majority is minority in neighbouring state and they are being forced to migrate whereas minority of one state is thriving and heading out in processions against state policy of their's.

Back
Top Bottom