What's new

Mass Palestinian grave found in Tel Aviv

Israelis are terrorists. Every dog has his day. This dog's days are up.
Does that justify your crimes. Silly !!!!
These are mantras and the closer you look the emptier they become. If you're not aware of that now, you'll probably find out. If you are aware of that now, you're probably doubling down to cover up your shame and embarrassment.

Why don't you think instead of what you could accomplish for yourselves and your nation if you could only "man up" and admit your faults and see Israel as a role model to be admired, rather than an envied neighbor to be schemed against and destroyed?

These are mantras and the closer you look the emptier they become. If you're not aware of that now, you'll probably find out. If you are aware of that now, you're probably doubling down to cover up your shame and embarrassment.

Why don't you think instead of what you could accomplish for yourselves and your nation if you could only "man up" and admit your faults and see Israel as a role model to be admired, rather than an envied neighbor to be schemed against and destroyed?

Trust me, If my role model was a thief, then I would never be where I am today.

Trust me, If my role model was a thief, then I would never be where I am today.
Your role model is Gen'l Karamat, whose finest role as COAS - compared to Mushy - was the dignified way he left office. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your distinguished relative supported terrorism (including Al Qaeda and the Taliban) in the 90s and the sale of Pakistan's nukes and technology to the highest bidders as an "honorable" way to earn foreign exchange.

Maybe a thief would be a better role model, yes?

all in all i personally think Israel was unjustly created. that my final remarks on this topic

It was freedom, claiming there land, Arabs had illegaly occupied Jews land which they got aftr many centuries..

Jews need there home land , how long they will remain refugee ?

Your role model is Gen'l Karamat, whose finest role as COAS - compared to Mushy - was the dignified way he left office. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your distinguished relative supported terrorism (including Al Qaeda and the Taliban) in the 90s and the sale of Pakistan's nukes and technology to the highest bidders as an "honorable" way to earn foreign exchange.

Maybe a thief would be a better role model, yes?

Honestly Jew, the relative that you accuse of mine, was once your ally and savior.

I will not fall for the propaganda.

btw, he passed away in the eighties. :disagree:

They became what they once feared most. The nazis of yesterday gave way to the zionazis of today.
It's just what you want to believe or want others to believe. There was no mass murder of Arabs killed in gas chambers, no mass shootings, no mass graves of civilians shot in the back of the head and bulldozed without respect into the ground.

What is reported is a mass grave of people deliberately buried with respect. There is no evidence linking these dead to Israel or Jews. Indeed, the reliance of the Palestinians upon oral histories in a society where words can be compelled via threats of violence rather than historical records suggest somebody knows the truth but is determined to misuse the facts to denounce Israel.

Honestly Jew, the relative that you accuse of mine, was once your ally and savior.
Don't stop now, fill me in.

I will not fall for the propaganda.
You've fallen for a great deal of it.

btw, he passed away in the eighties. :disagree:
I have the wrong General Karamat? Pardon me, but this possibility didn't occur to me.

It's just what you want to believe or want others to believe. There was no mass murder of Arabs killed in gas chambers, no mass shootings, no mass graves of civilians shot in the back of the head and bulldozed without respect into the ground.

What is reported is a mass grave of people deliberately buried with respect. There is no evidence linking these dead to Israel or Jews. Indeed, the reliance of the Palestinians upon oral histories in a society where words can be compelled via threats of violence rather than historical records suggest somebody knows the truth but is determined to misuse the facts to denounce Israel.

Don't stop now, fill me in.

You've fallen for a great deal of it.

I have the wrong General Karamat? Pardon me, but this possibility didn't occur to me.

I am relative of General Zia Ul Haq, the most baddest of ***** the world has ever seen. Get your story straight before making such big assumptions.

I am relative of General Zia Ul Haq, the most baddest of ***** the world has ever seen. Get your story straight before making such big assumptions.
Thanks for the correction. Since Zia did divert a lot of U.S. aid to fuel Pakistan's nuclear program and extremist madrassas, so I guess your role model was a thief after all. (In addition to being a the only Muslim ever to command both Israeli and Jordanian forces at the same time.)

In the end, peace has to be established, and Israel as well as Palestinians have to compromise. No way Israel could sustain its technological edge and support from the US endlessly.

In the end, peace has to be established, and Israel as well as Palestinians have to compromise. No way Israel could sustain its technological edge and support from the US endlessly.

There won't be peace... there will be struggle..

Back
Top Bottom