What's new

Mass arrests of Afghans intensifies in Peshawar

What i heard was that they are catching those mostly whose relatives are in ANA NATO Afghan National police etc

Published in The Express Tribune, August 5th, 2016.

The police do not have a clue who are relatives of ANA or Afghan police.

Since I know mass arrests are common in Peshawar or for that matter in entire Pakistan whenever there is some terror attack so during such sheep herd arrests all including innocents are made a scapegoat

Feel bad for poor people but this is what their govt brought up their own people.
Time has gone for feeling bad either save your self kill or be killed

I hope it has been done all over Pakistan specifically Karachi half Afghanis are hiding there

This act is in right direction. :pakistan::pakistan:
Excellent move.

Well done K.P Govt and K.P police. Other provinces should also act in full swing against Afghan crap

Heart broken ! When same happens to Pakistanis in saudia we cry our hearts out !
Everyone deserves a fair trial , we r Muslims !
If enough time was given for them to complete the documentation ?
Amnesty scheme should be launched for Afganis for a year n all should be given visas! After that document less people may be forced away !

Superb work by Kpk and Peshawar authorites to claim back its land from Afghani loot and thieves.

Finally sense prevail to get back assets back from Afghanis who stole jobs, land, businesses and trade of Pakistsnis.

Deport all the illegal Afghanis.

Great, send them back where they belong, they always blame us for everything, I think we need to intensify their more and catch all of them.

Afghanistan was never a friend of Pakistan, calling them brother is a shame to the word "Brother". They have always been hostile to us. Time us come when we get our sense together and deport them. I think we need to launch a stern operation in Baluchistan, where every Afghani should be checked and verified and then deported.

What about those who have already aquired Pakistani ID cards by giving money to our crrupt NADRA staff?
I'm sure they are in large numbers.... do we have any stratgy to track and identify them?

Heart broken ! When same happens to Pakistanis in saudia we cry our hearts out !
Everyone deserves a fair trial , we r Muslims !
If enough time was given for them to complete the documentation ?
Amnesty scheme should be launched for Afganis for a year n all should be given visas! After that document less people may be forced away !
Oh please stop this u,mah crap here, nobody is interested in that anymore, unfortunately they have to go back.

Back
Top Bottom