What's new

Mass arrests of Afghans intensifies in Peshawar

arey bhai umma kay naam per Pakistan ka itni baar chummah lia gaya hai kay ab mazeed gunjaaish nahien hai.

Afghanistan never considered or be a part of Muslim Ummah and the last sovereign Country at the time of partition to accept Pakistan as a sovereign Nation, Afghan always put evil eye on Pakistan like India but they met their fate Their own country turns into a living hell and will burn till the end of the times.

because Pakistan is formulating minus-afghanistan policies
No matter what our differences are i can tell you one thing that Muslims somewhere in their hearts feels for their muslim brothers. sometime the don't recognize it because of the greed of world but trust me we really are one body. When the time will come you will see the same afghanis will be our best assets.

No matter what our differences are i can tell you one thing that Muslims somewhere in their hearts feels for their muslim brothers. sometime the don't recognize it because of the greed of world but trust me we really are one body. When the time will come you will see the same afghanis will be our best assets
i m half pathan and my father has been involved in tutoring and providing jobs to Afghans in Pakistan
but with current attitude afghans have towards Pakistan
my father wants them out as well
afghans are responsible for whats happening to them

i
i m half pathan and my father has been involved in tutoring and providing jobs to Afghans in Pakistan
but with current attitude afghans have towards Pakistan
my father wants them out as well
afghans are responsible for whats happening to them
i hate them too but you can't change the fact that they are muslims although bad boyz.

Narrated Ibn ‘Umar: Allah’s Messenger said,

“A Muslim is a brother of Muslim, he neither wrongs him nor does hand him over to one who does him wrong. If anyone fulfils his brother’s needs, Allah will fulfil his needs; if one relieves a Muslim of his troubles, Allah will relieve his troubles on the Day of Resurrection.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

we can't send them back to war zones. it doesn't matter what they do.what we do to them is our responsibility.

Heart broken ! When same happens to Pakistanis in saudia we cry our hearts out !
Everyone deserves a fair trial , we r Muslims !
If enough time was given for them to complete the documentation ?
Amnesty scheme should be launched for Afganis for a year n all should be given visas! After that document less people may be forced away !
The question one should ask is: are Pakistanis allowed to stay in Afghanistan as refugees indefinitely? Are Pakistanis allowed to stay as anything in Afghanistan with full documentation?

i

i hate them too but you can't change the fact that they are muslims although bad boyz.

Narrated Ibn ‘Umar: Allah’s Messenger said,

“A Muslim is a brother of Muslim, he neither wrongs him nor does hand him over to one who does him wrong. If anyone fulfils his brother’s needs, Allah will fulfil his needs; if one relieves a Muslim of his troubles, Allah will relieve his troubles on the Day of Resurrection.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

we can't send them back to war zones. it doesn't matter what they do.what we do to them is our responsibility.
Compatriot, they are the responsibility of the Afghan government. Pakistan cannot even take care of her own properly. A father should protect his children first.

No matter what our differences are i can tell you one thing that Muslims somewhere in their hearts feels for their muslim brothers. sometime the don't recognize it because of the greed of world but trust me we really are one body. When the time will come you will see the same afghanis will be our best assets.
Inshallah!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom