What's new

MASS ARMENIAN TERROR IN OTTOMAN LANDS (GENOCIDE LIE)

Deny?? It doesn't mean we deny. It means we know there is no Armenian genocide and we prove it.You armenians and your sisters can believe these lies it doesn't mean we Turks will admit these lies.

Your country was/is/will be puppet and dog of your sisters(Russia, France, USA, UK etc.) forever. You have decided to be dog of these women since ww1.

BTW, as i said you can believe what do you want to believe it doesn't matter for us.

I have asked two questions many times. I couldn't get the answers and still i am waiting for answers. Here are my 2 questions...

The average human body consist of 208 bones.

The avarage human skull is 21-22 cm long and 17-18 cm wide.That means that the volume of a skull is 5,595 litres.

The claim is that 1,5 million Armenians are death.

Where are these 312.000.000 piece of bones ?

Where is the hill of skulls that is 8.392 cubic meters ? ( 8392 cubic meters means a volume of total 560 cars)

I need answers not empty arguments.

If your questions were not so offensive and retarded maybe you would have been answered by now. Did you know Armenian bones are constantly being discovered in the land around Deir ez-Zor in Syria, the final destination point for many? Have you ever tried to locate and excavate mass graves in your own country? Considering your government has spent the last 90 years blowing up ancient Armenian churches I believe this will never happen.

By the way, how many years has Turkey been the lapdog to Israel and America?????

If your questions were not so offensive and retarded maybe you would have been answered by now. Did you know Armenian bones are constantly being discovered in the land around Deir ez-Zor in Syria, the final destination point for many? Have you ever tried to locate and excavate mass graves in your own country? Considering your government has spent the last 90 years blowing up ancient Armenian churches I believe this will never happen.

By the way, how many years has Turkey been the lapdog to Israel and America?????

How many decades has UK been lapdog of USA and Israel?

Don't try to throw stones while living in a glass house. If we are gonna dig up history, no atrocities in human history can be compared with England's. So why don't you just face your own problems instead of accusing others? You are like a baby who tries to diverge attention towards the other kid because you can't handle your own problems.

Come on dude i am not little a kid to believe these stories ... Armenian bones have found in Syria yeah sure .... We have located mass graves of Turkish people that killed by Armenians. 5 years ago EU sent a group of investigators to find graves of Armenians in Agri. Investigators were pretty sure that graves were belong to Armenians. But again they found bones of Turks .

You claim that 1,5 million Armenians were killed. Where did they murdered? Where are the concentration camps? If we are talking about systematic annihilation there must be caps for that purpose. Otherwise your claims just BS and contrary to fact. Here is my claim, billion Turks murdered by Armenians during ww1 in Turkiye,Iraq,Georgia . We have found thousand of graves which belong Turks.

My gov. blows up churches ?? Ridiculous .... Here at my town "Kayseri" there is a church which belong Armenians. There is no Armenian even christian in my town. But my gov. restored it long time ago. Maybe 30 years ago and also my gov. restored Armenian church at Agri a few years ago. Now Armenians can visit it. I can see you are just throwing mud and making stories from your butt. Your sentences, your claims are unrealistic and unscientific.

On the other hand, Armenia uses mosques as pig farms. That mosques are belong to Azerbaijan. An Azeri user shared pictures here at forum. We all saw that. All the world noticed your barbaric mentality. So these kind of stories are so naive...

"By the way, how many years has Turkey been the lapdog to Israel and America" This sentence proves that you are an Armenian coz a British cant make stupid a sentence like this. I know that coz i have many friends who are British.

I suggest you one more time. Stop speaking lies. Stop dreaming that Turkiye will admit this bs stupid lies. These lies will not be the truth.

So the Armenians should have been happy that they were invaded and the country colonised by the Turks?

you know there were Armenians already part of the Ottoman empire, there are Armenian Turks still living in Istanbul today

Back
Top Bottom