What's new

masrat aalam crossed red line today

nik141991

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Just watched news & shocked

I wouldn't have cared if he just did slogans in favor of Pakistan or waiver her flag that's what I expect from him but he gave slogans in favor of Hafiz saeed now that's unacceptable ,if government didn't put him jail along with geelani somebody will kill this a$$ hole for sure,I agree with you @indianBong this pig need to be killed even if there are riots there

Last edited:
Hafeez Saeed is a clown! Let him make a foolof himself....

waiting for the encounter...
Or maybe a car accident ?

@ nik141991. This is not the fist time he's did it, he has done much more vulgar things, just read his history. Anyway he's been booked under UAPA

There's a reason why this clown was allowed to walk out of jail.. & he is doing exactly what is expected of him! No one will shed any tears when the plan comes good. Storm before calm sets in...

Everyone is taking advantages of Indian 'democracy'!!!! Hindu population is in decline!!! Massive conversionS from Hinduism. everyone can do whatever they want. An Italian is made the most powerful person in the country!!!

Still we are extremist!!!

WTF happening in this country? Are we going down the line again???

I am starting to hate modi and bjp;these bastards are proving to be no different than congis.All these SOBs are desh drohis.For the sake of power in Kashmir these scumbags are ready to put the security and safety of the country at stake.Arrest him as soon as possible.

I m not understanding why these kind of people are roaming freely in Kashmir. He is bloody terrorist and agent of Pakistan. Indian Army should blow his head.

I am starting to hate modi and bjp;these bastards are proving to be no different than congis.All these SOBs are desh drohis.For the sake of power in Kashmir these scumbags are ready to put the security and safety of the country at stake.Arrest him as soon as possible.

clam down, things are not so easy! have patience.

Just watched news & shocked

I wouldn't have cared if he just did slogans in favor of Pakistan or waiver her flag that's what I expect from him but he gave slogans in favor of Hafiz saeed now that's unacceptable ,if government didn't put him jail along with geelani somebody will kill this a$$ hole for sure,I agree with you @indianBong this pig need to be killed even if there are riots there
He is supporting a guy who supports Kashmir freedom and fights brutal oppression done on people of Kashmir done by Indian Forces

@ nik141991. This is not the fist time he's did it, he has done much more vulgar things, just read his history. Anyway he's been booked under UAPA
Yes I know but he should never have been freed in the first place, today he did something unacceptable he didn't just praised Hafiz saeed but he even endorsed what he did & all the people gathered there which were around 1000 were jumping up & down ,he even went on to say that he will never allow kashmiri Pandits to resettle back,this pig doesn't deserve an aresst but a bullet through his head

He is supporting a guy who supports Kashmir freedom and fights brutal oppression done on people of Kashmir done by Indian Forces
He is a Pakistani stooge who survive on Indian tax payer money, generosity & patience

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom