What's new

masrat aalam crossed red line today

He is supporting a guy who supports Kashmir freedom and fights brutal oppression done on people of Kashmir done by Indian Forces

If Kashmir is under Pakistan and after few serial blasts and suice attacks he might understand.Thousands have been killed in Pakistan due to this, more than any other countries.

Just watched news & shocked

I wouldn't have cared if he just did slogans in favor of Pakistan or waiver her flag that's what I expect from him but he gave slogans in favor of Hafiz saeed now that's unacceptable ,if government didn't put him jail along with geelani somebody will kill this a$$ hole for sure,I agree with you @indianBong this pig need to be killed even if there are riots there

and he will be..... somewhere...somehow.... maybe indian authority had released him for a reason....:guns::butcher:

He is supporting a guy who supports Kashmir freedom and fights brutal oppression done on people of Kashmir done by Indian Forces

just like BLA is fighting against brutal oppression done on people by pak forces....

There's a reason why this clown was allowed to walk out of jail.. & he is doing exactly what is expected of him! No one will shed any tears when the plan comes good. Storm before calm sets in...

and it only took 20+ years...

Public hanging should be given to all traitors in Lal Chowk.

10393156_708707275893747_7500732667110674887_n.jpg

my enemy's enemy is my friend, doesnt it show you how much they hate you, let them free now

Back
Top Bottom